Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > UFOs

Old 20-05-2019, 03:19 AM
Knower

What do we think of Simon Parkes?

He says he has had lots of alien contacts with reptilians and mantids. Seems to understand a lot, good a getting rid of demons, I like his shows on YouTube where he answers questions. What are your thoughts on him? :)
Old 20-05-2019, 06:37 AM
Master

There are many older threads on Project Avalon and The One Truth exposing this man. I suggest you read them. Like Corey Goode, he started out on these forums, building a following before moving on to bigger things. Unlike Corey, he is dangerous and there are many serious allegations against him regarding threats and sexual assault. I would not believe a word he says. I know people who were personally threatened by him, he's not a nice man.
Old 20-05-2019, 01:43 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
There are many older threads on Project Avalon and The One Truth exposing this man. I suggest you read them. Like Corey Goode, he started out on these forums, building a following before moving on to bigger things. Unlike Corey, he is dangerous and there are many serious allegations against him regarding threats and sexual assault. I would not believe a word he says. I know people who were personally threatened by him, he's not a nice man.
Ah that's such a shame to hear, he seemed like a good person. In what way is he dangerous and how is he exposed? Also he seems to have really good knowledge about what's going on in the world and about different alien races, do you think he is accurate or mixing in some lies?
Old 21-05-2019, 11:39 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by HSmith123
Ah that's such a shame to hear, he seemed like a good person. In what way is he dangerous and how is he exposed? Also he seems to have really good knowledge about what's going on in the world and about different alien races, do you think he is accurate or mixing in some lies?

I don't know if he is a genuine contactee, but many people on both forums I mentioned have had serious problems with him, including being cheated out of money, being physically threatened and there were several allegations of sexual assault.

There are a few threads that document these allegations, though of course, no legal action was taken as a result, so make of it what you will:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...t=simon+parkes

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=simon+parkes
Old 21-05-2019, 01:25 PM
Knower

Quote:
I don't know if he is a genuine contactee, but many people on both forums I mentioned have had serious problems with him, including being cheated out of money, being physically threatened and there were several allegations of sexual assault.

There are a few threads that document these allegations, though of course, no legal action was taken as a result, so make of it what you will:

https://jandeane81.com/showthread.ph...t=simon+parkes

http://projectavalon.net/forum4/show...t=simon+parkes
He appears to have good knowledge on the aliens, maybe he has been replaced by a clone or something haha
What are your thoughts on David Icke then? He is the one who helped to wake me up to a lot
Old 21-05-2019, 01:53 PM
Master

Quote:
He appears to have good knowledge on the aliens, maybe he has been replaced by a clone or something haha
What are your thoughts on David Icke then? He is the one who helped to wake me up to a lot

Maybe Simon Parkes is a genuine contactee, but he sounds like a conman to me. He used to claim that he was mantid, now he says he is a reptilian. Claims he is Anu's son. The claim that Anu is some sort of reptilian king comes from Corey Goode originally, as far as I'm aware, though David Icke has long claimed that the Anunnaki are the reptilian ruling class of this planet.

My personal opinion on the matter is that Corey and Simon are outright frauds, David Icke probably means well, but he has come to a lot of unfounded conclusions. The Anunnaki gods are clearly not reptilians for instance, we have many depictions of them, even suppressed fossil records. They were giants, compared to modern humans, but otherwise they looked fully human and were most definitely not lizards.
Old 21-05-2019, 02:01 PM
Knower

Quote:
Maybe Simon Parkes is a genuine contactee, but he sounds like a conman to me. He used to claim that he was mantid, now he says he is a reptilian. Claims he is Anu's son. The claim that Anu is some sort of reptilian king comes from Corey Goode originally, as far as I'm aware, though David Icke has long claimed that the Anunnaki are the reptilian ruling class of this planet.

My personal opinion on the matter is that Corey and Simon are outright frauds, David Icke probably means well, but he has come to a lot of unfounded conclusions. The Anunnaki gods are clearly not reptilians for instance, we have many depictions of them, even suppressed fossil records. They were giants, compared to modern humans, but otherwise they looked fully human and were most definitely not lizards.
It does seem difficult to make a conclusion about what happened all those years ago, I have listened to Icke and can understand some of his theory, its just the difference between a reptilian and archon that confuses me. I have spoken to regular people who have had experiences with reptilian beings, they appear to be 4th dimensional based on what I heard so they deffo exist, they are described the same. The alpha draconians, tall white, winged, really interesting but must be a horrible experience as they seem to feed off fear
Old 21-05-2019, 02:34 PM
Master

Quote:
It does seem difficult to make a conclusion about what happened all those years ago, I have listened to Icke and can understand some of his theory, its just the difference between a reptilian and archon that confuses me. I have spoken to regular people who have had experiences with reptilian beings, they appear to be 4th dimensional based on what I heard so they deffo exist, they are described the same. The alpha draconians, tall white, winged, really interesting but must be a horrible experience as they seem to feed off fear

I think the Archons are supposed to be the greys, at least according to Gnostic texts.

I can't tell you what's true and what isn't, I can only write about my own experiences and communications with various beings. On this forum, Bartholomew in particular really knows his stuff when it comes to this topic, you should check out his posts.

I've had no contact with reptilians or greys. No idea if they're real or not.

I have had contact with the Anunnaki, who are the same beings (gods) as the Elohim of the Bible. In the past they were humanoid, but they have since ascended and exist purely as light beings, at least that is my understanding.

They can manifest more dense bodies when needed and I have been touched by them many times, though they generally appear as pure light. They are the same beings as the Devas of Hindu and Buddhist scripture (the shining ones) and various gods of other cultures. They've had a huge influence over Human history, culture and religion, in fact they claim to be our creators and see us as their children. Some see them as negative and even malevolent.

I would disagree with that based on my own personal experiences, but I do agree that some gods, mostly those associated with the underworld, are perhaps not entirely benevolent. I think the beings of heaven ( a higher-dimensional realm) are very positive and loving, but again some would strongly disagree with that. I think everyone has to make up their own mind according to their own intuition.