Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Science & Spirituality

Old 23-09-2018, 12:23 AM
Newbie ;)

Smile My theory of the Universe AKA. God!

I came up with my theory of all my experience and beliefs/facts out of my life.
So in order to search the truth we need a plan to search for it.
As i know is the reality where we life in fake! Almost none information source is safe to trust. the only source you can trust 100% is the universe and its nature.
We have plenty of comparisons in the universe, and that is what i tracked.
I belief the most of you know about the 7 hermetic principles.
If you know the core of the hermetic principles you will come a far end.
So what it is telling us is, so above so below that means the planets turning around a sun is a similarity as the protons and electrons around a atom.
That means there are 2 diffrent reality's, kinda like a magnet( + / - ) or like a key and it's lock. so that you can add to EVERYTHING, left and right.. man and woman, left brain and right brain, same as computer bits a 1 and a 0.
But to make the universe you need both and it together makes 1.
What im trying to say is we are both.. so this reality that we only have a physical body is totally wrong. If we have physical and ethereal in perfect balance only then you are 1 and only then you have where everybody is looking for.
because we life between those 2 huge polaritys that means that we are god if you think of it on your own way. We are good (jesus) and evil(satan), that makes our universe.

Do not trust anything that i have writen down here.
Not 1 source on the internet should be trust.
You all need to think for your selfs and see the truth.
Everything is possible, follow your feeling and thought aka physical and ethereal to find the pures truth you can find in the universe!

My truth is that god is the 7 hermetic rules, The rules that connect physical and ethereal, left and right.

I hope i helped you all with expressing my idea.
I love you all
have a beautifull and peacefull life! <3

Please leave a comment on what you think about this.
And thanks for reading.

(if you want me to explain more, im happy to do so.. just ask me)
Old 23-09-2018, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by timie1999
life in fake! Almost none information source is safe to trust. the only source you can trust 100% is the universe and its nature... so above so below
Hi timie1999. Some very good insights there. I would say this though: life is quite real, as real and relevant as the insightful understanding you shared that one can 100% trust the universe and its nature. The key to knowledge, understanding and truth, is to investigate all reality in the way you describe, but without limiting that investigation with pre-conceived beliefs such as already having decided that some aspects are real and some are fake.

As above, so below indicates the below aspect (the material plane) is as important to the equation as the above aspect (the spiritual plane). The truth is we can come to great and wondrous understandings regarding human existence and the very purpose of life, by examining material plane reality. And as you pointed out, we do that by examining and reflecting upon how aspects of the spiritual plane (as above) are reflected in the material plane (so below).
Quote:
Originally Posted by timie1999
... My truth is that god is the 7 hermetic rules, The rules that connect physical and ethereal, left and right.
Something else that relates to your "life is fake" comment: Hermeticism describes human existence as the dream of the All Mind. Essentially then, all physical creation and reality -- human life, the planets, stars etc. -- is the content of that dream.

Now, as above so below... Let's examine human dreams. When we dream, are the dreams we have, fake? No. Our dreams are quite real in that we actually did dream them. So while dreams are definitely not fake, at the same time, yes, they definitely are not "100% real" in the same way we experience physical-material existence in our awakened state. One can see then that the question, "What is real?" is in fact a multi-layered, multi-dimensional puzzle.
Old 25-09-2018, 09:46 PM
Badcopyinc

An enlightened body and mind knows that they had enlightenment since birth. They just had to search inside to find what they already had. Or you could say remove and discard all that wasn’t them.

So when you go to a enlightened individual and ask them to guide you to god, happiness, enlightenment or to the secret of the univers or what Buddha sought the answer to all answers they will smile even if internally. How can he show you what you already have?

This is much like you’re post. You started off about searching outside for something that we already have within.

I could definitely agree to the fact that this is all a Dream but would have to side with B and say that the dream is definitely real.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:38 AM
Master
Is Consciousness "the ground" of enlightenment?

A basic truth?

We all have it within our grasp.

Some thoughts I have.

If the dream of life, or any dream, is a manifestation of the dreamer then the dreamer is greater than the sum of the dream.

If the dream is equal.. some how.. to the dreamer, then the dream is more than just a dream. It's entwined into the dreamers being.

If the dream is greater..some how.. than the dreamer, then the dreamer is the dream? That seems implausible to me...

That middle path comes to mind. "Being".

Throw in some love.

What is love?

Enlightenment seems to gravitate that way.. hidden within the "fullness" of being.

Underneath it all, a mystery unfolds.

We awaken through the vail of or deep complexity..

God help me...

Last edited by Nowayout : 29-09-2018 at 01:38 AM.
Old 29-09-2018, 01:41 AM
Master
Maybe I need a scientist.

Maybe I need to feel loved>?

Maybe I need nothing...

Any Ideas?
Old 29-09-2018, 09:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Maybe I need a scientist.

Maybe I need to feel loved>?

Maybe I need nothing...

Any Ideas?
I'm a 60+, kayaking, ex-esoteric Christian, now middle-path student and Canadian boy. You sound perfectly fine to me.

Lesson from my Parsifal study days: the secret to wisdom isn't in the answers, it's in the asking of the questions. Enlightenment is ever-evolving and never rests.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:08 PM
Master
Yes, it seems to take an effort on our part Baile. I know I want it..!

The constant attention to details, and then whoosh... I get it some days.

It seems to have depths and layers to it, I find that amazing.

Some days are a struggle, keeping that peace within the battlefields of life, errr... the dream.
Old 29-09-2018, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nowayout
Some days are a struggle, keeping that peace within the battlefields of life
My approach has always been the Thoreau-Walden advice that resonated like a ringing bell when I first read it many years ago: Simplify, simplify, simplify! The less stress and complication in my life, the more joy and peace. Sounds simple enough of course. The hard part though can be conjuring up the will, taking the necessary steps, and committing to what's required in order to simplify things.

Also and again years ago, I connected with the reality of the eternal soul and reincarnation. When it's understood we have lifetimes to progress, it transforms one's relationship to this current life. It allows one to relax into this life. I see now I don't have to achieve everything in this life; don't have to be perfect. I can now enjoy and appreciate the not-so-perfect soul that I am in this life. I see my failures, not as failures, but as soul lessons. This as helped me immensely as far as finding peace in my life.

Last edited by Baile : 29-09-2018 at 02:08 PM.
Old 30-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
My approach has always been the Thoreau-Walden advice that resonated like a ringing bell when I first read it many years ago: Simplify, simplify, simplify! The less stress and complication in my life, the more joy and peace. Sounds simple enough of course. The hard part though can be conjuring up the will, taking the necessary steps, and committing to what's required in order to simplify things.

I need to read that book, anyway, my life is rather simplified in many ways and has pre-dispositioned me to the path. I live a rather secluded life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baile
Also and again years ago, I connected with the reality of the eternal soul and reincarnation. When it's understood we have lifetimes to progress, it transforms one's relationship to this current life. It allows one to relax into this life. I see now I don't have to achieve everything in this life; don't have to be perfect. I can now enjoy and appreciate the not-so-perfect soul that I am in this life. I see my failures, not as failures, but as soul lessons. This as helped me immensely as far as finding peace in my life.

I have the inclination to think that reincarnation is a reality. How many lives do we get? If we don't start now, when?

I have my personal struggles however I know what I need to align with.

I know in my heart that there is a lake of compassion there, and if I can touch it within me then I know I still have time and some graces.

Quantum Physics is what I would call the cutting edge of science, and the more I witness what they uncover about physical reality the more awestruck it leaves me.

For instance, they have scientifically proven that consciousness affects the way matter behaves, get your mind around that one. Or they have postulated that sub-atomic particles just flash in and out of existence, everything, for the most part, is a vacuum in space.

If I tried to touch my thought, my "I", what am "I" in truth?

The energy of an ethereal substance?

Maybe below truly is less than above?
Old 21-04-2019, 05:28 AM
Suspended
Experiencer

No + Yes = Noise