Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Art

Old 11-09-2016, 11:57 PM
Master

I love looking at your art Gracey. You are so diverse.
Old 13-09-2016, 12:00 AM
Gracey

Thank you linen!
Old 14-09-2016, 12:19 AM
Gracey

It's the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown.

Old 14-09-2016, 07:48 AM
Suspended
Charlie is fab - so much fun! Will he be lit at Halloween?

Love the hobbit house too. It makes me want to go tiny and crawl in for a peaceful sleep.
Old 14-09-2016, 08:42 PM
Master

How sweet. I love Charlie Brown. I wrote a Christmas story once about a Charlie Brown Christmas tree I received many years ago and entered it in a newspaper that was accepting essays. I won (along with about 5-6 other people)!
Old 15-09-2016, 09:57 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I did this one mostly at night while my family slept. I was going through a bad PTSD flashback. I wanted to cry and scream and lash out, but instead I painted. One of my twins noticed how her foot doesn't look right. We had a discussion about how every creature is different. How everyone has a flaw within themselves and how it okay to be this way. That being too hard on your self is not the best thing to do and if you make mistakes, that finding forgiveness is a step that will make you feel happy again. He understood. When he does his art now, if he makes a goof, he says it is no big deal, doesn't have to be "perfect."

This piece helped me through a tough time and him to learn to be okay with his flaws, which in turn helped me again.

Of course, all your pieces are beautiful, Gracey, but this one and the story behind it really hit home.
Your boys are simply adorable.
Old 16-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Gracey

[quote=Squatchit]Charlie is fab - so much fun! Will he be lit at Halloween?

Love the hobbit house too. It makes me want to go tiny and crawl in for a peaceful sleep. [/quot

I am gonna stick him on my front porch for Halloween. Then it will become pumpkin soup.
Old 16-09-2016, 05:09 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53
How sweet. I love Charlie Brown. I wrote a Christmas story once about a Charlie Brown Christmas tree I received many years ago and entered it in a newspaper that was accepting essays. I won (along with about 5-6 other people)!

I didn't know you like to write. Something we share in common.
Old 16-09-2016, 05:11 PM
Gracey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Faith33
Of course, all your pieces are beautiful, Gracey, but this one and the story behind it really hit home.
Your boys are simply adorable.

Thank you. I think sometimes creating art, be it writing, drawing or singing, anything of the sorts is a great way to transmute energy. Sometimes even exercise helps. But there are times, you just gotta let it out with tears and screams.
Old 16-09-2016, 05:12 PM
Gracey

I got a pumpkin witch done. Found the designs in some clip art.

Today I did Captain America in honor of my ex who recently died.