Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Closed Thread

Old 28-05-2019, 03:10 PM
Master
Does mr. Azrael happen to know any female angels that aren't taken yet? Because most human female women here around my age only fall in love with abusive douchebags and I don't really want to lower myself to that stage.
Old 28-05-2019, 03:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by NoOne
I for one really appreciate you having the courage to share your story. Not many would dare to be this honest about it. As you can see, you have ventured into a minefield. I think a lot of people have love relationships with non-human entities (though you have not clarified the nature of your relationship with Asrael, but since you call it marriage, it would imply there is a sexual aspect, not just a spiritual one. Correct me, if I'm wrong.), yet few dare speak about them for fear of ridicule. I think the Beyonce song "Halo" is actually about such a relationship. Do you feel it is partly about you when you watch that video or listen to the music?

Beyonce herself has said that when she's on stage, she feels like someone else takes over her body, something tells me that she's into spiritual things, and not only Beyonce, there are many other who claim the same thing...

My advice is this and it comes from my heart, because I understand what it means to suffer more than one can handle: When you meet this being, call the name of Christ and see its reaction, if something happens, call the name again and again, please listen to my advice...
Old 28-05-2019, 03:46 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Beyonce herself has said that when she's on stage, she feels like someone else takes over her body, something tells me that she's into spiritual things, and not only Beyonce, there are many other who claim the same thing...

Yes, both her and her Husband are members of OTO, Ordo Templo Oriensis, a magical society that was started by Alesteir Crowley. Presumably, they're both into Thelemic magic, so it would certainly make sense that they are in contact with spirits.

Quote:
My advice is this and it comes from my heart, because I understand what it means to suffer more than one can handle: When you meet this being, call the name of Christ and see its reaction, if something happens, call the name again and again, please listen to my advice...

I understand that you mean well, but invoking Christ is not a panacea to everything. I myself have serious doubts about his historicity, but even if he really did exist, he was but the son of a minor middle-eastern storm god. If you really believe in the existence of gods, perhaps you should expand your field of possibility to others as well.
Old 28-05-2019, 04:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by DRODOLL333
No Ciona its just me. Things change. This, was supposed to be a positive thread, not bitter...

No, Ciona? I don't think so. But I'll leave it there, and all the best with your journey.
Old 28-05-2019, 04:18 PM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
Does mr. Azrael happen to know any female angels that aren't taken yet? Because most human female women here around my age only fall in love with abusive douchebags and I don't really want to lower myself to that stage.

Maybe you should expand your horizons. Go travel.