Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 19-03-2018, 10:12 AM
Newbie ;)

Question What is your opinion on Hexes and Curses?

Nothing goes favourably, things brake on a daily basis, strange synchronicities, not being able to find a job etc. Any thoughts or past experience with this? How can a hex be broken if there is one? (I've considered all posibilities before asking you this. I am a very skeptical person and it took a lot to make me draw such a conclusion)
Old 19-03-2018, 10:52 PM
Deactivated Account
I personally don't believe in hexes and curses so it doesn't worry me at all.
Old 20-03-2018, 09:46 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by revolver
I personally don't believe in hexes and curses so it doesn't worry me at all.

this may be one good form of protection, as by not believing, you are not receptive to that type of energy, however there is more than that... it's not impossible. usually curses are like a double edged sword, harming the target and charging your karmic bowl with a ton of ****.

cursing someone is like sending an energetic arrow with its tip poisoned, towards someone. it becomes a real curse/hex when the person saying it also has a lot of intent/intention in that moment. usually/sometimes people throwing a curse at someone, are doing it in a moment of anger, so the intention is very sharp, even if poisoned. one can look at this as energy manipulation...

there are curses/hexes where you can be calm but you would have to say certain words and use herbs etc to rise the intention level.... but sometimes all of these can be resumed to a couple of words thrown to the other person, said in a moment of anger/snap~
Old 21-03-2018, 12:17 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bubbles
this may be one good form of protection, as by not believing, you are not receptive to that type of energy, however there is more than that... it's not impossible. usually curses are like a double edged sword, harming the target and charging your karmic bowl with a ton of ****.

cursing someone is like sending an energetic arrow with its tip poisoned, towards someone. it becomes a real curse/hex when the person saying it also has a lot of intent/intention in that moment. usually/sometimes people throwing a curse at someone, are doing it in a moment of anger, so the intention is very sharp, even if poisoned. one can look at this as energy manipulation...

there are curses/hexes where you can be calm but you would have to say certain words and use herbs etc to rise the intention level.... but sometimes all of these can be resumed to a couple of words thrown to the other person, said in a moment of anger/snap~
Its like a placebo, if you believe it will work or in this case harm you then it probably will.
Old 21-03-2018, 01:10 AM
Master
Quote:
Its like a placebo, if you believe it will work or in this case harm you then it probably will.

More or less
Old 21-03-2018, 10:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:

Less or more
Old 21-03-2018, 12:14 PM
Deactivated Account
None of them are as nasty as the three unforgivable curses.
Old 21-03-2018, 03:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
None of them are as nasty as the three unforgivable curses.

Barty Crouch Jr (as Alastor Moody): "But first, which of you can tell me how many Unforgivable Curses there are? "
Hermione Granger: "Three, sir. "
Barty Crouch Jr (as Alastor Moody): "And they are so named? "
Hermione Granger: "Because they are unforgivable. The use of any one of them will...."
Barty Crouch Jr (as Alastor Moody): "Earn you a one-way ticket to Azkaban."
— 1994 Defence Against the Dark Arts lesson

The Unforgivable Curses are three of the most powerful and sinister spells known to the wizarding world. They are tools of the Dark Arts and were first classified as "Unforgivable" in 1717, with the strictest penalties attached to their use. The three curses consist of the Killing Curse (Avada Kedavra), Cruciatus Curse (Crucio), and Imperius Curse (Imperio).

Effect
  • 1. Instantaneous death (Avada Kedavra)
    2. Excruciating pain (Crucio)
    3. Total control (Imperio)

More about this on http://harrypotter.wikia.com/wiki/Unforgivable_Curses

... LOL