Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 11-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Guide

Mars Square Pluto Transit

Mars Square S.Node 4°27’
Mars Square Ascendant 4°46’
Mars Square Node. 4°27’
Mars Trine Chiron 1°24’
Mars Square Pluto 0°29’
Mars Sextile Saturn 1°03’
Mars Sextile Mars 0°20’

In the past year I have been paying more attention to astrological transits in my chart. This week I have got into two confrontations. First one of my neighbours messaged me online just to insult me about a political topic I posted about on Facebook (where I live just had a provincial election). I stated I did not want to argue and just left the conversation. This person then proceeded to hurl personal insults at me that really cut deep.

Then today while at work, I was supposed to sit back and observe a presentation. The lady presenting called on me multiple times, picking on me and belittling me in front of my students. I had never even met the woman before and I didn't do anything. So after the students left I told her how unprofessional and rude she was. She proceeded to be rude when the next group of students came in and mocked me for stating I would not be observing the next group because of how she was treating me.

I felt like this was all too much for a span of four days. I checked my transits and right now there is a lot of mars transits taking place. I read about the mars square Pluto transit and it sums up what I've been feeling and dealing with quite well.

Any other insights or personal experiences with this transit?
Old 14-06-2018, 11:43 PM
Experiencer

Mars square Pluto - overstepping boundaries, disrespectful words or actions. Fits with what you experienced. Squares also often come from a direction you didn't expect, hits you from the side, so to speak. They are challenges. Is your Pluto in the 7th house?
Old 18-06-2018, 04:43 AM
Guide

Yes, and all these attacks were surprises! One verbal attack came from someone I work with who I really like and just gave a thank you card to the week prior! Since that third incident I have been ok. Thank gosh.
Old 19-06-2018, 06:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Guide
Mars and Pluto in hard aspects can be all about a battle of power. No doubt that this person was rude to you, and it was all for the sake of power. Usually sexually rude people use their language to press other people down. If this wasn't happening using any sexual explicit language, the person may have used other techniques on you.

In my opinion, you need to figure out if you want to win over this person, or let it go. I suggest the last thing. The only way this person can be beaten are if you get in a position that has more power. Then you can fire him/her or in other ways get the person down and to loose face.

I would rather suggest that you take the spiritual path, and get yourself a deck of good tarot cards and read the person. You then have the power of knowledge. Find out what the motives are, the intentions the person have and everything else you like to know. You might not beat the person by doing this, but it will certainly make you feel better and at the same time it's quite interesting work.

Good luck :-)

minx.
Old 25-06-2018, 01:40 AM
Guide

So as June moves forward I have had around five confrontations. I usually do not have any. Another neighbour I just ran into would not speak to me because I lectured him to make sure our landlord knows when something goes wrong... because they didn't tell the landlord they had a leaking pipe which flooded my apartment all day today.

I seriously have no idea how to deal with this transit. This has been the worst month ever.
Old 25-06-2018, 02:32 AM
Experiencer

You lectured him now he stonewalls you. Classic Pluto stuff. It happens to me all the time - I have Sun in opposition to Pluto in my birth chart and go back and forth between being too much for others or being too nice (Sun in Pisces).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I seriously have no idea how to deal with this transit. This has been the worst month ever.

Just watch it play out. Know it will pass. Deeper understanding might happen later.