Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 28-11-2010, 09:59 PM
Master
I'm sorry that's not possible at all I feel deeply that the story is fake.
Spiritlite.
Old 29-11-2010, 02:14 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by paper100
Hi all

Ok, if you read this: http://www.near-death.com/forum/nde/000/45.html

Apparently the incident took place for "7 seven days since his death on Earth", and his body was "filled with maggots".

This sounds amazing, as he was not in his body for 7 days. What do you guys think of this account? Real? Fake?

Also, if there is such a thing as the silver chord and if the silver chord is severed, why can't it be fixed again? What is stopping the silver chord from being reconnected to the body?

It's interesting how Christian that story was. They saw a Muslim that accepted Jesus and was thus allowed into heaven. He ate a chocolate bible, and was able to quote it word for word upon return to the world. His lists of miracles were, he prayed and a witch lost their powers. He was in prison and powerful winds destroyed the prison, but not strong enough to harm him.

I would say then if he was dead for 7 days his body would of started to decompose on him, and to return to the body it would still be decomposing. I wouldn't imagine that returning to the body would then stop the decomposing process that was going on within him. As well as it being very painful upon waking as most, if not all, body functions would of stopped.

If there is any truth to this story, I would say it was person that was comotose for 7 days after being gravely injured, and then came out of the coma after 7 days. More than likely had a serious arm wound from the injury he sustained which would of caused the maggots to fester on him from the wounds. You lay on the ground for 7 days with wounds on you, open, you would more than likely have a few flies, and maggots on you as well.

I would also say that if it were possible for a spirit to be able to return to a body then it would also be possible for any spirit to return to a body if it wanted to. So you'd have a whole bunch of souls returning to bodies after passing. As I stated already that since the body would of been decaying, and not working, those spirits wouldn't really want to return to a physical body that was slowly rotting.

Last edited by innerlight : 29-11-2010 at 02:35 PM.
Old 29-11-2010, 03:04 PM
Skye

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
My grandmother died and came back and she didn't want to come back but God told her she had to as she had to look after her child....she told me she didn't want to come back but God made her and said it wasn't her time. If it's your soul's time to leave the earth then it's your time to leave the earth.
Spiritlite.

I can resonate with this.
My brother who has severe health problems, met our father in the spirit world, who told him to 'go back' as it wasn't his time. My brother was non too pleased but he had no other alternative but return.
Old 29-11-2010, 03:22 PM
Lostgirl

I agree with Spritelite. When the soul is ready it will go.

Where it goes though depends on the belief on the individual. What one sould or person believes will not be the same as another. Thats why saying there is a plane/heaven/hell or special place where we all go is in my opinion an unfair thing to say as everyone will believe different things. No matter what you believe it wil differ to what i think in some way. You cannot say that "this is what i believe so this is what happens to everyone" as everyone is different.
Old 29-11-2010, 09:21 PM
mikron

Cool astral virtue share spirit always

Greetings cheers and happiness and from my experience what happens the Soul is always guiding from above and when the right time is a person passes "There physical senses are removed and a person then has astral senses"
its a very big experience because the physical senses are so dominate! so what happens is a person is given a boast in there consciousness no more life theating experiences and they are one step closer to Soul on the Mental plane! is some thing we all will experience some time or other!

Namaste mikron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lostgirl
I agree with Spritelite. When the soul is ready it will go.

Where it goes though depends on the belief on the individual. What one sould or person believes will not be the same as another. Thats why saying there is a plane/heaven/hell or special place where we all go is in my opinion an unfair thing to say as everyone will believe different things. No matter what you believe it wil differ to what i think in some way. You cannot say that "this is what i believe so this is what happens to everyone" as everyone is different.
Old 29-11-2010, 09:52 PM
Lostgirl

I agree with you to some extent but again that is only your belief so saying that it "is something we all will experience some time or other" is what might happen to you but not to someone else.
Old 29-11-2010, 11:11 PM
mikron

Cool

We are all here meaning in the physical world and when a critical situation happens the Soul then decides whether to go back to physical world or not! the part about happening to everyone is like some light workers say they will go some other place else .ie some other planet etc... but they cannot go now so why are they still here so in other words when they pass they will drop the senses then go to some other place!

As I have tried to let you know each time such a critical situation of losing a body the creator give the person a boast in consciousness if they pass and further information I have given in other posts more detailed information about higher concepts of the Antakarana is some real and alive for all here ..its a natural process of evolution have obe to very for yourself

namaste mikron

Quote:
I agree with you to some extent but again that is only your belief so saying that it "is something we all will experience some time or other" is what might happen to you but not to someone else.
Old 30-11-2010, 07:52 AM
Lostgirl

I see what you mean now. Sorry i was shattered yesturday and had severe brain mush!

It makes sense and i agree when you say "the go to some other place". I quite like that idea as its open to everyones own interpretation depending on their beliefs!
Old 30-11-2010, 11:32 AM
SandybytheSea

Quote:

Lostgirl, if that was true, how would you explain atheists and sceptics who have nde's and return to say they were now believers because they have seen heaven?

How would you explain the work of Michael Newton? (if you don't know him, he's a psychologist and hypnotherapist and you might want to find out more about him) His many clients describe much the same things yet come from all walks of life, all religions, and don't know each other.

How would you explain the nde's of thousands of children, some very young, who describe things they knew nothing about, had not yet formed a belief system about or even had any knowledge of death, afterlife or religion?

How would you explain the death-bed visions of so many people in the last hours or minutes of their lives who suddenly sit up and appear to see something others can't, and describe fields of yellow daisies, or greet departed loved ones - especially when some of them don't even know that particular loved one has recently died.

Which reminds me of a wonderful (and true) story about the 2nd and 3rd presidents of the U.S. John Adams and Thomas Jefferson. Both worked closely together to draft the declaration of independence. Both were life-long friends. Both died on the same day, which not only happened to be July 4th, 1826 but was also the 50th anniversary of the signing of the declaration. But what was even more fascinating was that unbeknown to Adams, Jefferson had died a few hours before, but Adams' last words as he lay dying (and transcribed by those around his bed at the time) were "Thomas Jefferson survives!!!"

It would seem Jefferson refused to go without his life-long friend and came to get him so they could go together. Aaawwwwww.
Old 30-11-2010, 12:11 PM
mac

As amazing and fascinating as NDE accounts are to many people, they are not in themselves evidence of the so-called afterlife.

Sometimes, though, they may be an indicator of it and may then lead on to finding about more about the evidence proper....