Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Closed Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 11:13 PM
iclubseals

Cool Tips?!

hi,

is there any one who can help me i would like to know if theres any thin i should or shouldnt do which will help me astrol project ive only tried a few times and no results.

But i do have a hard time trying to relax and stop thinking my mind wont shut up!!!

ive looked on loads of web sites and i either have to pay for a quick fix, have loads of experiance or just a natural talent(i dont have that i know of)

am really intrested in findin out more thanks 4 ur help

ste
Old 02-06-2006, 12:23 AM
iclubseals

i know im replyin to myself (really sad i know)

the wierdest thing just happened i was lay in bed after remembering something i read about a guy who lay on his side an astral projected i tried it concentrating on my breathin an i just stopped thinkin i dont know how i did but then i got a sinkn feelin(liked id forgoten something) then it turned into a falling feelin like i was spinnin around an i could feel my heart pounding, really really, pounding then i woke my self up and i absolutly soiled myself(not literally) im still really shaky + i got heartburn not good

this was about 10 mins ago an im scared to try it again(carefull what you wish for)

in a bit

ste
Old 02-06-2006, 12:41 AM
Bob23

Hey Ste,

Welcome to the boards mate.

Ever since I was a young lad I was interested in astrally projecting and tried various techniques to no avail. After years of trying to get 'up and out' I just gave up...then something happened. I seemed to fall 'down and through'! All those years spent trying techniques to eventually give up and get what I wanted, but in a different way.

There are loads of techniques and non~techniques from people who do it at will and others who have it happen spontaneously!

Have you ever been conscious during a dream?

Some find that waking up in the dream can be quite fun.

One word that may help you is the word 'soften' whilst your relaxing.

All the best 2 ya,

Bob23.
Old 02-06-2006, 03:27 AM
iclubseals

cheers mate,

i didnt sleep that night i tried again but i wasnt really in the mood, it felt like i could sort of control it makin the feelin stronger but kept distractin myself so i stopped then every time i started to fall asleep i felt like i was fallin an gettin images an sounds there a bit blurry now tho.

never been concious in a dream id love to tho. altho ive remembed a few of the dreams i had recently, really clearly i got a free KFC boneless bucket in one dunno wat that means = )
Old 02-06-2006, 01:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iclubseals
altho ive remembed a few of the dreams i had recently, really clearly i got a free KFC boneless bucket in one dunno wat that means = )

If it was free, ics, then it was definitely a dream the muti nationals dont do free, not even on the astral!!

However, on the subject of astral projection, I`m no expert, (don`t you just love it when someone say that, and they are giiving advice!!)
But....., please ask for some protection before you start, if you belive in anything ask for them to help and watch over you. It is a bit scary the first times. I find one of two things happen, either you come out arounnd the body and then you can move around, but its not pefrectly clear for me. I stay close by for the first couple of times and then as I get braver move off and investigate. You are safe, nothing can stop you returning to the body.
the oither thing that can happen is you can break thru to the astral plane, which is nice but often can be confused with dreaming.
Here is a technique taught to me, do ask for protection first tho.
Lie on your bed and focus the breathing on the rrise and fall of yoyr tummy, allow the mind to calm down, give it time. Then imagine that above your head is suspend one of those climbing ropes in the school gym, the strong thick ones, usually white(ish).
Then with your mind imagine your hands reach up and grasp the rope and then hand over hand as you pull up, you draw your spirit out of the body.
As you loose concentration, just go back and try again, and keep trying. Also whatever you asked for protection, also, periodically, ask it to help you in your endeavour.
Hope this helps.
Old 02-06-2006, 01:44 PM
iclubseals

Thanx mate,

really appreciate any help i get, your right about the freebies.
will definately try what youve suggested tonight cant wait just hope i dont get to scared, ill try an just go with it

whats it like on the astrol plane ive herd there are several planes, one without particals which you have to train your body to go into, bet that'd be wierd

great hearin from you

ste
Old 02-06-2006, 01:48 PM
Master
Don`t push yourself too hard mate, if your afraid and want to pull back thats okay. took me months to do it, that doesn`t mean it`ll take you months tho. But don`t be too worried if you pull back from the brink a few times, I know I did.

The astral I experienced was similra to here, ther were planes and animals, good and not so good places, you can fly tho and that is captivating.
But other people experience different things , Good luck with your exp[loits, do ask for protection and help tho, just to be safe.
Old 02-06-2006, 02:00 PM
iclubseals

Cool

hey.

not really thought of having guardians or angels its not something ive ever thought about enough to belive in, but ill do some readin about them look at the posts on here and anythin else i can do.

i will ask cos it cant do any harm
your a big help
Old 02-06-2006, 10:40 PM
revpaulca

Protection

I am wondering about the spiritual strength of the reader in being able to protect him/herself from the impersonal evil that would thwart one's progress. There is plenty of good literature on the subject of "Protection" and can fairly easily be accessed in libraries, bookshops, or on the Internet. For instance, Chapter 12 of "Inherit the Kingdom: "Heirs of God and Joint Heirs With Christ" is devoted to the singular subject of "Protection." It is so terribly important to be well versed in this subject when doing things such as astral projection, out-of-body-experiences, healing by laying on of hands, etc. The opportunities to bless oneself are limitless, yes? Please take good care of yourself.
PaPaPaul
Old 07-06-2006, 08:58 PM
iclubseals

hi paul,

i dont mean to be rude but im not too sure what you rote back to me im not too good with those word things didnt really understand a lot of it, i dont want to sound arrogant but what exactly am i being protected against, from what ive read from on the net and other peoples experiances is that you dont have to worry about getting back into your body (but you do at first by instinct)

i am getting better now though i hear a rustle in my ear and my heart beats really fast and i feel like im fallin but just seem to fade out of that and then i feel normal shortly after so i cant be doin too bad, the other night i wasnt even thinkin bout it it just kinda happened until i got disturbed

thanx 4 postin back tho.

ste
Closed Thread