Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 12-08-2018, 03:45 PM
Knower
How did you know you wanted to develop as a medium?

I've been wondering whether or not to go for development as a medium and I'm still not sure if it's right for me. I have asked for guidance and have been told that some insight will come to me in a dream. I will take a notebook and pen to bed tonight and practice writing down all I can remember of my dreams. I'm not expecting clear answers straight away but I'll see what happens. Has anybody else done anything like this? How did you make the decision to develop as a medium?
Old 12-08-2018, 09:13 PM
Administrator
Hello

In most cases there is not a choice its something your born into. Its something I feel we all have within us but its not something we all are ready for in opening to it. There is no way to know how open things will come to you so you really need to understand all it can bring. The good and the not so good and even on rare occasions the darkest of dark opens to us.

I came into this life with all that I am turned on there is no off or down time there is nothing that shuts it of it is just whom I am in this lifetime. I had to litterally reverse learn what a Medium was to understand all that I am. I too am a Psychic and Reiki Master Healer. Here again no leaning of it just whom I am and it was a struggle to find my footings with it all.

You can open to all 5 senses being in play so you can feel and smell death at times and that is not a pleasant thing at times. Make sure your ready for "ALL" a Medium can be.

Lynn
Old 12-08-2018, 10:46 PM
Administrator
I have to agree with what Lynn has said here

Namaste
Old 13-08-2018, 02:01 AM
Guide

Mediumship ability is something you're born with. It's part of your heritage and genetic makeup. Most people I know of who are mediums sought training to learn how to control it, rather than to learn how to do it. Being a medium isn't all fun and games and most people you encounter won't understand or appreciate what is involved in working as a medium. That said, if you think mediumship is your calling by all means go for it. Be sure to protect yourself at all times, and practice, practice, practice. The more you practice the more confidence you'll have in what you pick up, and the deeper the level of insight you will be able to pass along to others.

For me personally I've been picking up spirits since I was a tiny child. I didn't really understand what was happening, nor did I grasp that I wasn't speaking with living people. Needless to say Mother was not amused...
Old 13-08-2018, 03:57 AM
Knower
Thank you for your replies. My husband passed recently and since then I seem to have been picking up something but I'm not sure what it is. I've always sensed spirits but never been able to communicate.