Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 22-11-2019, 11:28 PM
Seeker

I was never really sure about this past life/lives

Many years ago I met some people online that I felt a deep connection to. We interacted for years on and off.

Two people in particular opened me to a new world within me related to the Pleiades. I even began retrieving short memories and with one person there were some shared memories.

I erroneously thought that I had finally found a soul family back then. But then these people began raising walls and meeting new people and I was no longer relevant to them, so I was left with a pain. Mostly it seems that the real story was in some way similar back in the Pleiades as it happened here with the exception that back then I had met other people that in this incarnation I did not meet. This year I began recalling more and more the ones I could not meet in this incarnation.

The ones I did not meet were in some way closer to the ones I met online and their spirits had been present for so long, this year one particular Pleiadian came and showed to me more of the storyline in the Pleiades. This one is vey connected to one of the people I met online, so for that reason I know I will never meet this connection in physical.

I come to realize that our story has finally come to an end. I had to leave the social media where the online connections were because of wounds I felt all the time and I know they placed in me the condition somehow that if I did not stay in that group online I was no longer welcome in their heart.

Years have passed and I still feel broken, but this year I finally came to realize that people I loved dearly who I did not meet will not come to my life in this incarnation for several reasons, including the one mentioned above.

I can see that the Pleiades is positioned in my chart as my source of wounding and abandonment somehow.

The whole experience left me so frustrated, meeting these people, recalling the rest...and knowing I ended up being exiled from that place that was aparently a paradise. I was meant to stay in the Pleiades and form a family, I was a reptilian, but circumstances made it impossible for things to work out, so I was thrown out and I lost everything. What happened online was a reminder of what happened back then.

I feel so sad because it was like repeating over and over again the same failure.

I was given a reading by one of those members, and I think I never fully understood everything it says because my mind can interpret it in many ways. Years ago, I thought that it gave me hope to recover that lost family, but I read it all over again and I am not sure, but it seems that it says that I have to break ties with that family, or maybe I am wrong. However, I know for sure I am no longer meant to talk to the ones online because they have made it clear I am not welcome in their hearts anymore.

Since they broke my heart, I feel like the whole experience was a waste of my time (I know that it is just how I feel, I know it served a purpose of integration and closure) and I hope one day I can see things differently. I left their group because I could not cope with the conscious pain of being placed conditions or being sometimes ignored when I wanted to talk and share my heart in many ways, even positive things. I do not think that I have that much clarity.
Old 23-11-2019, 12:43 AM
Master

What method have you used to learn about your past life in so much detail?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-11-2019, 12:51 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
What method have you used to learn about your past life in so much detail?

Inavalan, I use soul retrieval mostly. Then, over the years, my third eye has become more and more clear as to get to see in more detail the scenes. As I gather the scenes, a storyline starts to develop. Then, along with the scenes comes the intense feelings and even feelings of the surroundings.

I saw myself shapeshifted as the reptilian with my eyes closed in astral. I got the clear feeling several times of the anatomy. I have been working for a long time on the healing of this particular lifetime, consciously since 2016.

Then, with one of the people online we exchanged memories and so much matched perfectly well. Then, descriptions here and there from authors about the Pleiades confirmed much of my own personal story in the context of the collective stories being told.
Old 23-11-2019, 02:00 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluetimetraveler
Inavalan, I use soul retrieval mostly. Then, over the years, my third eye has become more and more clear as to get to see in more detail the scenes. As I gather the scenes, a storyline starts to develop. Then, along with the scenes comes the intense feelings and even feelings of the surroundings.

I saw myself shapeshifted as the reptilian with my eyes closed in astral. I got the clear feeling several times of the anatomy. I have been working for a long time on the healing of this particular lifetime, consciously since 2016.

Then, with one of the people online we exchanged memories and so much matched perfectly well. Then, descriptions here and there from authors about the Pleiades confirmed much of my own personal story in the context of the collective stories being told.

Thanks. This sounds interesting.

Never heard of this practice, until you mentioned it. I just searched and browsed about it a little. This is the same thing with shamanic healing, isn't it?

Are you doing soul retrieval all by yourself, or guided by a practitioner?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 23-11-2019, 03:46 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Thanks. This sounds interesting.

Never heard of this practice, until you mentioned it. I just searched and browsed about it a little. This is the same thing with shamanic healing, isn't it?

Are you doing soul retrieval all by yourself, or guided by a practitioner?

You are correct. It is the same as shamanic healing. I learned by myself and with the help of my connections in spirit form, what people call guides or soulmates in spirit form.

I did learn some reiki many years ago online but then, with the initial use of crystals and a pendulum the psychic connection was established in order to start this work. Now I no longer use tools, only letting my aspects or higher mind and those spirit connections to assist.
Old 23-11-2019, 05:55 PM
Master

Quote:
You are correct. It is the same as shamanic healing. I learned by myself and with the help of my connections in spirit form, what people call guides or soulmates in spirit form.

I did learn some reiki many years ago online but then, with the initial use of crystals and a pendulum the psychic connection was established in order to start this work. Now I no longer use tools, only letting my aspects or higher mind and those spirit connections to assist.

Thanks for your reply. I was familiar with the term "soul retrieval" from Bruce Moen, and Robert Monroe, but that is something else.

I use self-hypnosis for inside introspection and exploring, and I know how important is to keep personal beliefs and expectations at minimum, in order to minimize their effect on my perceptions. I also noticed, as you wrote, that with practice getting through becomes easier, the procedure gets simplified.

In your opening post, was there something you asked, or wanted to discuss, or you just wanted to share your thoughts?
Old 24-11-2019, 01:53 AM
Seeker

Maybe I should have posted this thread on another section. I was not aware that, based on discussions in this section many people do not even believe in past lives outside of Earth. How can I move it to starseeds section?
Old 30-11-2019, 05:58 PM
Seeker

How can I move my thread to the Indigo and Starseed section?
Old 30-11-2019, 08:07 PM
Quote:
How can I move my thread to the Indigo and Starseed section?
Hi, ask a moderator - send them a pm.
They could be slow if their busy. Hang in there.

I have that book Soul Retrieval...:)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 08-12-2019, 02:48 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Hi, ask a moderator - send them a pm.
They could be slow if their busy. Hang in there.

I have that book Soul Retrieval...:)

Thank you Miss Hepburn :)