Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 02-09-2015, 03:15 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by jordank
I just wanna say a few words about alternate realities, parallel universes. With a 5th dimensional consciousness is easy to jump in another reality/parallel universe. You can even be in more realities at once.
Amazing isn't it? :) There's just so much to see!

I recently took someone on a Shamanic Journey across the veil and am pretty sure we ended up in another Universe. Physics there was beyond anything our mind could begin to fathom. We both say the same things, he's an engineer with a goo grasp of many things and neither of us can explain what we saw - it was Inexplicable Wonderland!
Old 02-09-2015, 03:24 AM
Master
Holly, could you ask Ophanim something for me please?

It's a mystery I've never been able to explain which happened early in my awakening - they'll be able to trace to it.

Before I had any idea what all was happening me, and even before I knew what a crown chakra was, a bunch of energy built up and when it exploded I saw (with my eye's closed) 10-20 planets and littler things like moons or asteroids come out of the top of my head. What was that?

(I later met another woman who the same thing had happened to her in similar circumstances. So there seems to be at least two of us who've birthed little solar systems psychically without meaning too or perhaps it was something else?)

If it was a little solar system in my case, an it exists somewhere in some dimension or parallel reality now - How is it doing?
Old 02-09-2015, 12:56 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by CrystalSong
Amazing isn't it? :) There's just so much to see!

I recently took someone on a Shamanic Journey across the veil and am pretty sure we ended up in another Universe. Physics there was beyond anything our mind could begin to fathom. We both say the same things, he's an engineer with a goo grasp of many things and neither of us can explain what we saw - it was Inexplicable Wonderland!

Yes, true is amazing. To be able to experience millions, billions of alternate realities at the same time is something deserve our attention. The best thing for someone in a human body is to evolve spiritually and to contact higher beings from the light.