Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 12-04-2013, 10:00 AM
LaLuna

Meeting on the Astral Plane

Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to actually intentionally meet with another (living) person on the astral plane. As in, project together...is that possible at all? I know it will take a lot of practice, but can it really be done?

Blessings,

Luna
Old 12-04-2013, 10:23 AM
Knower
Yes, it's very possible. I'm trying to do just that. You both have to be consciously asleep for this to work unless the other person is very experienced. You just have to think of a meeting location or wait by the person's physical body until they fall asleep. It's also possible to 'pull' their astral body out as long as you have their permission to do so. If the other person is unconsciously astral projecting or dreaming, you can enter their 'dream' and make them aware then they become lucid and can astral project consciously with you.

Hope this helps :)
Old 12-04-2013, 01:31 PM
InFurs

I once met a guy who could consciously astral project. He said he could even visit me whilst asleep. He was very fascinating to listen to, but at the same time I was very scared. I remember when I had to leave, I ordered him to not visit me - and to be honest he could have seen a dreaming me on the plane and I would not have known.

Thought you might have found that interesting. But yes, as previously said it is possible. However you have to be careful for any negative entities, because they can shape-shift.

Have fun trying. It's all about the experience anyway :)
Old 13-04-2013, 11:27 AM
LaLuna

That's very interesting...how do you "pull" someone's astral body out?
Old 13-04-2013, 11:46 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuna
That's very interesting...how do you "pull" someone's astral body out?

Well as long as you have their permission and that they're on the edge of falling asleep, you can pull them out by just thinking it or doing some kind of connection with them which pulls them out. Make sure they know it's you if they're conscious, if they're unconscious, then do the same and let them know they are astral projecting
Old 13-04-2013, 07:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LaLuna
Hello,

I was wondering if it was possible to actually intentionally meet with another (living) person on the astral plane. As in, project together...is that possible at all? I know it will take a lot of practice, but can it really be done?

Blessings,

Luna

This seems to be a very common question. The truth of the matter is it's incredibly unlikely to ever happen. First off the second you leave your body you are no longer in the physical dimension. You are in the RTZ which is a spiritual dimension that overlaps the physical dimensions. If the person you wanted to visit lived right up the street from you then in the RTZ you could travel up the street and visit their home but what you are going to see isn't going to be the physical dimension and you will be more likely to see random spirits living in their home than seeing the person's physical body. Now for you to be able to meet someone in the astral planes that means you two have to be projecting at the exact same time. With astral projection being a difficult thing for most people that alone isn't likely to happen. It takes some people days, weeks, years to have a projection so what is the chance of it happening at the exact same time the other person is projecting? It is astronomical.

But that isn't the only factor after you get past that hurdle which is a huge obstacle it brings you to the fact that the astral planes have no maps, the astral planes cannot be navigated in any intelligent manner. When you project into the astral planes you are basically flying around metaphorically blind and the only control over where you do or do not end up is the control you have over how long and far you continue to fly until you stop flying. People seem to have this notion in their mind that can you enter the astral planes and say a magical phrase like "shazam alakazam bobbity-boo" and magically you are teleported to France. Ending up where you intended alone is something that rarely happens. The truth is you end up where you end up and that's where you end up, rarely is it where you hoped or intended.

So even if magically you and the other person both somehow managed to project at the exact same time regardless of the changes in time because of time-zones and the obstacles that make projecting not an easy task for most you have no realistic way of ever finding each other. If you sit there and think to yourself oh I want to find this person more than likely what is going to happen is either A. you are going to create a lifeless mentally constructed drone of the person that might look like them but certainly will not act exactly as they would and/or B. some random entity/spirit is going to see a huge opening in your mental defenses and make themself look like the person you wanted to meet up with and possibly use that against you.

And to be honest those are just the seen factors there are more unseen factors that would be a waste of time to sit here and list. The truth of the matter is if you want to visit someone then buy a plane ticket and go visit them, because in the time it would take to try and meet up with someone through astral projection and continue to fail you could of worked enough hours to pay to visit them several times and have a really great vacation. You could spend an entire lifetime trying to meet them through astral projection and never realistically succeed. The biggest thing to keep in mind is the second you leave your body you are no longer in the physical dimension you are in a spiritual dimension that is full of smoke and mirrors and you would probably be more likely to find your way out of a labyrinth than find your way to some random intended person who is projecting somewhere in the unknown infiniteness of the astral planes. I am not trying to be ignorant or deflate your hopes I just want to be honest so perhaps you can do as I suggested and actually visit the person in physical form instead of wasting countless years trying to visit them spiritually. For it to actually happen and you meet the intended person whom is inside of their astral body it would take an unimaginable amount of luck, skill, and time.
Old 13-04-2013, 09:53 PM
Jenhearther

Ive a.p to people then A then months later id meet the same person whom I've met while in a.p.

Now explain that? How is that when I a.p I'll meet someone, then weeks later or month later I'll meet the same person in AP.
I do believe if you want to meet someone you can, but like Astral Explorer said it can a while and years of practice. I'm one of those people who can visit others (example I went to visit my mom, and she called me this morning scolding me to stay out of her house another time she said she saw me in the kitchen and that's exactly where I was.) I even had others tell me they saw me while I was AP.
Perhaps someone can explain how that's even possible?
Old 13-04-2013, 11:29 PM
mrcuteblackie

You guys are talking of permission, permission, permission.... but Jesus appeared to Paul and made him blind without his permission, and even gave him orders. That sounds like bullying and spiritual kidnap. Are we getting more ethical than Christ?
Old 15-04-2013, 12:35 AM
Super Moderator
Well I do recall the event written about Christ and Paul. But I have no way of knowing what mystical relationship was really occurring there, or what divine Grace was intervening. I can just imagine there was something maybe a little beyond my normal understanding happening.

But isn't it good to have respect and politeness for each other...and that goes for all Creatures -whether we class them as "Entities" or not. After all...we are all "entities" too.
We may on occasion have to ditch politeness if common sense tells us we need to defend ourselves (of course) But till then it's decent to be decent to each other. IMO.
Old 15-04-2013, 01:14 AM
Seeker
I think that when one dreams (whether these dreams are lucid or not), one has the potential to constantly meet other living people (whether they are lucid or not) that they know (and also don't know) from this physical world. I have a few interesting stories about this subject from my own personal experience.

Also, if you communicate with people online (such as within a forum thread) then this will also raise the possibility that you may meet them in the astral dimension while you are having a "dream." If you are lucid in a dream, you can try to visit someone simply by concentrating on their forum screen name.

One time I actually seemed to have an astral experience with unknown strangers from a forum that I did not join, but merely read.