Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-12-2011, 09:53 PM
dena

Your story to prove astral projection is real

I want YOUR story to "prove" astral projection is real .. at least it's prove to you
not just stories about how you did it and how you felt
but stories like that
"I was flying then I went to my friend's house and I saw him playing video games and wearing a red shirt .. when I woke up I called him and told him about what I saw .. and he said it's absolutely true!!"
if you have stories like this
please share
Old 25-12-2011, 10:03 PM
Master

I went to an Ancestral Elder in Australia on behalf of a friend. Later, my spirit guide confirmed through a medium that I had had an 'experience' down there and my friend got the help from the Elder that I had pleaded for. AP or OOBE, I don't know. By now I have visited that elder three times and my friend's spirit guide later explained to me what had happened there on a couple of those occasions.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:23 PM
my_road

hey i mentioned to my friend about astral and he thought i was crazy and that it could be explained as a dream u could remember well,., but in my researches the stories i read feel way more than a dream, i feel strongly its real but never astral travelled myself but i guess the strong belief may ensure it happens at some stage yea.
Old 25-12-2011, 10:48 PM
Master
I have had around 12 OOBEs/Astral Projections. I have gone to a planetarium looking place with large models of unknown planets and maps of unknown star systems. I have been into what I believe is either a place that souls go after they pass away so that the transition is not so rough, or it is people's mundane dreams. Either way it looked just like apartment buildings. I flew through the floor and the roof of at least 5 floors of them, each one having a different family in the main room.

I have been attacked 5 times in the Real Time Zone (The place you are as soon as your Astral body leaves your physical) And even after the projection was over I continued to be attacked for several hours. Yesterday I projected and was attacked early in the day. When I went back to sleep last night these entities were grabbing me all night.

I believe this happens when I do not properly reintegrate my Astral body into my physical because I had to abort the projections after they all grabbed me and pulled me down into the lower planes. Once I was able to fall into a semi-deep sleep I was able to automatically reintegrate and the attacks ended. This stinks though because it is making it impossible for me to continue with my Astral Projection. You didn't say they had to be positive stories, but I know for a fact Astral Projection is real. That doesn't mean it is always a good thing though.
Old 26-12-2011, 03:37 AM
Occultist

I dont understand the question.
I mean how do you prove Astral projection is real by writing about an experiance on a forum??
How is that proof of anything?.
People can give you there views and what they believe is personal experiances of Astral projection but wouldnt that be stories also?.
Isnt it all a crack untill we find scientific proof?
Old 26-12-2011, 03:51 AM
ahmandah

I've only once actually astrally projected.

It was sort-of on accident, after falling asleep during a meditation. I 'woke up' realizing I was floating, literally, out of my body. I didn't float upwards, I floated downwards, until I realized I had drifted, well, into my bed.

I then flew outside, however still in the "laying" position. For whatever reason, a voice told me not to open my eyes. I do not know where I was headed, I don't think I really went anywhere. I circled back to my body, floated back in, then woke up immediately. I remembered all of it vividly.

Since then, I've had several experiences with lucid dreaming with different levels of control, and even "caught" myself out of my body, but it was more 'dream' than 'real'.

I haven't been able to repeat the experience yet.
Old 26-12-2011, 01:00 PM
dena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Occultist
I dont understand the question.
I mean how do you prove Astral projection is real by writing about an experiance on a forum??
How is that proof of anything?.
People can give you there views and what they believe is personal experiances of Astral projection but wouldnt that be stories also?.
Isnt it all a crack untill we find scientific proof?

that's why I said "at least it's prove to your self"
Old 26-12-2011, 01:46 PM
Neville

Does one dream? In a dream environment your consciousness/awareness is clearly in a different environment and quiet far removed from the slumbering physical body...In effect, proof positive of consciousness projection.

Whether you regard dream environments as Astral, remains however, a matter for you to discern
Old 26-12-2011, 03:10 PM
BlueOwl

I have had a couple of good ones I think but one in particular that really made me think if it really happened. The others I had were vivid and felt real enough but this one was strange.

I was having a restless night and then I dreamt I was flying. It felt very real and below me was a darlk rocky landscape. I had a 360 view and was looking through my eyes in the dream. I did not know were I was. I seen no one at this point. Just rocks and it was very dark. I saw some light peeking through in the distance and told myself to go there. I was then in a different landscape. It was very bright and I was flying above a sea and could see lots of huge rocks and caves. It was really magnifciant that I just yelled out OMG. I could see a little boat with asian people in it. I floated passed them and smiled and saw other little boats like they were exploring the sea. I then saw a wooden balcony next to me with a row of asian people looking over it towards the sea and people in the boat. They were talking in foreign. I waved at them all. I felt really happy and carefree. I had not a care in the world. I flew over above these people and behind them was like a pub courtyard and right in front of me some doors to a pub. I saw people sitting in the courtyard at tables just going about their own business. I said to myself find ste ( someone close to me who passed away some years ago ) and I flew right through these doors and straight away a voice with a accent said "alright Jade?" In the UK we often greet each other by saying alright. It was ste's voice and I flew right upto him and he was sat down at a pub table beaming away at me. He was as real as anything. It felt real as anything and I just felt completly stunned by seeing him and next thing woosh and I woke up. This is not the only encounter I have had with ste and usually when I see him I end up feeling so stunned I wake up pretty quickly after seeing him. Sometimes there is a wooshing noise just before I wake up.
I woke up and my heart was thumping real hard and I said to myself "did that just happen?" I usually have dreams that are not vivid and are messed up and forget most or all of the dream within hours of waking up but couple weeks later every detail of this is still fresh in my mind as with the others I had with Ste. There others I had with him was also with me flying in them.

But who knows. Still They put a smile on my face :)
Old 26-12-2011, 03:17 PM
SerpentQueen

Long story short, I was outside my house and practicing flying. I flew into the telephone wires. Next morning, Verizon showed up to fix the wires which had come down in the night. I suppose it could be one heck of a coincidence.