Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 22-12-2018, 08:19 PM
Newbie ;)

Wink What are your beliefs of the afterlife?

Curious on what people believe is in for us beyond this physical life?
Old 27-12-2018, 08:50 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by NicoleCooper
Curious on what people believe is in for us beyond this physical life?

Energy....
Old 27-12-2018, 09:19 PM
Deactivated Account
I tend to believe what most NDEs have in common. An afterlife and a god possibly exists, but maybe not in the sense we'd imagine. We also seem to be judging ourselves rather than a specific deity that judges us based on our sins. But on top of this, I could be wrong... I claim not to hold any truth whatsoever. And I must admit that as a former fundamental Christian, I still slightly fear death. Because what if hell is real and most people end up in there for eternity (as I was taught to believe) after all? I'd rather not think too deeply about it.
Old 27-12-2018, 09:34 PM
Administrator
As a medium I know there is an afterlife we come from spirit we all go back to spirit we do not die, it is our bodies that die not our soul

Namaste
Old 28-12-2018, 05:18 AM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
As a medium I know there is an afterlife we come from spirit we all go back to spirit we do not die, it is our bodies that die not our soul

Namaste
As a medium, would you be able to communicate with other spirits and provide verifiable information? Say, on someone who has passed that one of us may have known?
This is an honest inquiry- not a challenge.

Last edited by Convolution : 28-12-2018 at 04:57 PM.
Old 28-12-2018, 03:20 PM
Administrator
I have done many times

Namaste
Old 28-12-2018, 04:58 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
I have done many times

Namaste
Would you be able to do that for me, if I contact you via PM?
Old 28-12-2018, 06:24 PM
Administrator
Not atm im really not well enough
Old 02-01-2019, 02:01 AM
Suspended
Guide

I believe what the Bible teaches.
Old 02-01-2019, 04:16 AM
Master
I believe all attempts at describing deity and spirit and soul are bound to fail - our 3D world, our concepts and words, our limited physical minds cannot cover it.

Looking at art and music, and the books and the wize AND going inside and outside to nature are ways to get a multidimensional idea of what divinity and existances is, an indirect sense of shape might form.

I believe we are one. All Existances is part of divinity. But the creation has is all/one is form, mass.

I also believe there are levels, degrees of separation if you will, from One/the Divine, God and each level have different forms in and out of 3D life.

Human individually perceived souls, who can continue to communicate with this realm, visit family and friends etc.
Greater soul 'masses' - 'angels' or 'god personalities' (like the 'quality' of Freja or Athena or any other) that manifest as individual souls in several different people simultaneously through time. This is the state where one can begin to graps the concept of life and death not being separate, not really. I am both here and elsewhere at other times - at the same time, I am me, and others, and part of a greater whole AT ONCE. Wicked! (in the best possible sense.

And beyond that a fluent state of divinity and creation, which would be 'heaven' or any other place of highest blissful serenity and light.

What happens after death - is happening now, we can experience all states at this very instance. There is no future to fear, there is only a now to treasure and embrace.

Is what I think :)

And we turn our attention to the world, not away. We receive our learning from the songs it sings and the choir of One we're all in.

And while we walk gently, we generate love, healing, the most powerful energy of all, Life!

Soaking in life, we spread the light <3