Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-01-2018, 12:39 AM
Pathfinder

Exclamation Are they dangerous?

So i am beginning to meditate on each chakra. I have decided that i will focus on each chakra for three days each. Today was the root chakra day 😂 it felt really amazing. My body felt rly tingly, i felt tingles at the top of my head and a crawling sensation up my spine, which i still feel after this meditation. Couldnt help googling what this meant but then i came across some sources saying that feeling these sensations aren’t a good thing at all and what im doing is very dangerous and would not be able to handle the side effects of this type of meditation? I mean i do get scared easily and now im uncertain on wjtjer i shpuld carry on
Old 29-01-2018, 11:48 AM
Master

Go with how you feel. It felt good right? It made you feel good? maybe you came to a place where you thought I am not worthy of feeling this good so you stumbled on something that might agree with that feeling? So now you question whether feeling good is a bad thing. How can it be anything but good? Keep at it within the sphere of you are feeling good. If it becomes overwhelming it probably means it is time to take some rest from it? Anything is incredible dangerous if you do not listen to your body, and what it is telling you