Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-05-2018, 01:17 PM
Seeker

Talking mediation to better frequency

I have been meditating and i feel so much better after it refreshes, and gives me a better perspective of the world around me.
Old 18-05-2018, 07:13 AM
Experiencer
That's great news, and I completely agree with you. There's nothing better than meditation to really discover your true inner self.

Keep it up! :)
Old 20-05-2018, 05:44 PM
Master
It's just the beginning! It is unimaginable where all regular meditation can lead to! It's just stunning.....we truly have no idea what the cap is on true awareness.
Old 21-05-2018, 05:52 PM
Master
The last few times I've meditated, I was attempting to talk to a possible guide or attempt guide work within meditation, to actually try and strike up a thought like conversation with a guide. They all came out the same the guide ends up still not speaking, it is very hard to try and have a mental conversation, and it seems very forced. Last attempt actually ended up with darker like imagery coming at me, and I got pretty repulsed.

So I decided to try one more time to view my garden visually. A few nature images like roses would come up but I found it very hard to focus on the surroundings of my garden. So I tried something, a nature scene of an orange tree. I walked over to the bottom of the orange tree and picked and peeled an orange, and ate it. After I strew and left the peelings around for wildlife, much like I would have done if I ate an orange in my backyard.

This time the meditation was much more refreshing, peace and joy bringing as well.

All the others I tried to communicate with a guide ended up forced.

So I have decided for more natural meditations. Less forcing things.

I am very glad your experiences have gone well Ca-yield.
Old 30-05-2018, 01:59 PM
Seeker

maybe try and have conversation not through talking even tho its in your head but try just thinking about the guide then receiving what you wish to know.
Old 10-07-2018, 06:05 PM
boshy b. good

thanks to above.

meditation be a bind that
overcomes. so we put this
up to ease us from, and it
works

something to remember

when we do this be what's
up

Last edited by boshy b. good : 10-07-2018 at 11:48 PM.