Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 02-04-2015, 05:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
Many feel/know they were 'sent' here (usually to do a job) or to fulfill an obligation to another.

I have read of souls who have planned their lives, but were still felt they were "sent" or made to feel, they must go into their planned lives. Many reincarnate reluctantly, despite having planned their lives. In some cases I have read where your guides have planned your next life, or have limited you to a few choices, but the feeling was one of being forced to choose.

There is still Free Will to choose and there is Free Will to choose your details and path once you have reincarnated. Some souls throw away their plans and do something out of the ordinary and outside their original plans. My brother is the latter of these -- he chose to change his life plan. The results are not good.
Old 02-04-2015, 09:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PastPilot
I have read of souls who have planned their lives, but were still felt they were "sent" or made to feel, they must go into their planned lives. Many reincarnate reluctantly, despite having planned their lives. In some cases I have read where your guides have planned your next life, or have limited you to a few choices, but the feeling was one of being forced to choose.

There is still Free Will to choose and there is Free Will to choose your details and path once you have reincarnated. Some souls throw away their plans and do something out of the ordinary and outside their original plans. My brother is the latter of these -- he chose to change his life plan. The results are not good.
Are you sure he didn't just plan to experience "not good"?
Old 02-04-2015, 11:04 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGlow
Are you sure he didn't just plan to experience "not good"?

We will never really know. However, whenever I go to see a psychic, and I have seen quite a few over the last 6 years, they usually inform me that I have a family member who is and has wasted his life. They point out that this person did not follow their life path as chosen before he was born. Because this is a repeat of his last 10 - 15 lives, he can no longer learn from standing in the same spot, spinning his wheels. Two psychics, which was a shock to me, called my brother a "loser", which is something I do not agree. They meant this because my brother is attacking those family members, like myself, who he deems are successful, which in his view, is unfair.

My task in this life was to be there for him and help "nudge" him to make better decisions. I did this. I was there for him. I was told never to push him, but just help him only when he asks for help. That was 40 years ago and today, as a result, he hates me (the actual term used by a psychic who met my brother). One psychic thought it was all very funny because, as she stated, the big mistake here is that I am his younger brother, which immediately makes him angry. How dare my younger brother help me! He may have planned to have a "not good" life, but as I have been told, it was not his original life plan.

What I was suppose to get out of this relationship with my brother was tolerance, which is something that I have, according to psychics, done very well.

My aunt, who is a psychic, feels my brother was placed into our family as a lesson of tolerance. We all need to experience tolerance. However, placing a very young soul into a family where the other souls are older is a challenge unto itself, especially when the very young soul is a bully, angry and confrontational by nature.

Next week I have to have a face-to-face meeting with a few of my brother's friends. I was contacted on Facebook two weeks ago that they are very concerned about my brother. They are describing him as a "lost soul". This seems to never end.