Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Hypnosis

Old 23-02-2014, 10:03 PM
Newbie ;)

career in hypnosis?

How does one become a professional hypnotist?
or a past life regression therapist?
Old 25-02-2014, 05:07 AM
Master

Some hypnotists will train people (if you can find one) but there are schools that give courses on hypnotism. The same goes for past life regression.
Old 27-02-2014, 03:09 PM
Master

D. Sutphen and B. Goldberg might be training people . You might check your local new age book stores and see if in any one close to you is doing hypnosis training . I did find this site they state there non profit , but I know nothing about them . www(dot) hypnosis ( dot) edu Sites are an easy search .
http://www.dogpile.com
https://www.startpage.com
Old 02-06-2014, 12:56 AM
TommyHG

Training programs in hypnosis vary widely: a hypnotist may receive 'certification' after a weekend seminar, but professional hypnotists typically spend 200-300 hours training, or complete 20-30 semester hours of coursework in accredited programs.
Old 22-10-2014, 08:44 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by aubreyamanda
How does one become a professional hypnotist?
or a past life regression therapist?
You could try NLP to start your journey to become a professional hypnotist plenty of cheapish courses out there if you look
Old 08-02-2015, 01:31 AM
Newbie ;)

in the summer of 2014 i took a course to become a certified Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Practitioner :) its an online course and this method of hypnosis was developed by Dolores Cannon. it's kind of pricey but also not really, i believe it was around $900 but it was completely worth it for me :) To put her method simply, it involves Past Life Regression and then respectfully calling forth the clients higher self and when the higher self is present, incredible understandings and clarity and thus healing of many sorts can and have happened. This course doesn't certify you as a legal hypnotherapist but does count as credits towards such if one wanted to have enough credits to qualify as one. This course just certifies you in Dolores' method which is so simple and effective :) i hope this helps give you more options to consider. Wishing you the bestest n_n
Old 08-02-2015, 11:24 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveYouniverse
in the summer of 2014 i took a course to become a certified Quantum Healing Hypnosis Therapy Practitioner :)
It's a nice course.
Old 01-03-2015, 05:54 AM
Seeker

I'm currently taking courses through HMI (hypnosis motivation institute) and they let you start for free. Teaching the basics of how to hypnotize a person. You can choose whether you want to enroll in advanced courses after it. You are given a tutor to ask any questions you would like and at the end you can just choose not to enroll if you don't want to.