Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 30-08-2014, 02:17 AM
each1teach1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maguru
A while ago there were things happening in my life that really upset me. I was more than upset. I was struggling. I didn't know what to do. I was constantly crying and at rock bottom. Suddenly, it just flipped. I was feeling angry and it was getting more intense by the minute. I sat quietly for around three hours and let it all come up. The anger turned into rage and I wanted to tear down walls, smash windows, rip peoples heads off. I wanted their heads, I was so enraged. I felt a power I had never felt before. Wow!

It too subsided and I changed. I came through with a solution and an ability to stand my ground. It was very difficult to sit through it without taking any action but it was a wonderfully liberating experience for me. I realized that denying my anger had kept me stuck in a negative place. I have never looked back since.

Another thing to do is to always look for the source of your anger. Anger is a natural internal response but it can also be utilized as a tool (to fuel destruction).

As a natural process, Anger may arise when we are wronged by someone.
But once that power of that anger is recognized, one may then enjoy this power too much, and focus on it too much. it can then be utilized as fuel to take control and destroy. They then find themselves becoming the anger, and justifying their actions deluding themselves that they are not doing bad. It goes from a natural response to an addiction. This can happen so fast, because anger is powerful and it can enter your subconscious. While it is effective for one to let the anger come, feel it and then let it pass, we must make sure the source or root is a natural response and not hate or fantasy. What this means is make sure the anger is not conjured up with feelings of hatred for others, or from a sickness inside, make sure it is from the feeling of being truly wronged. It is natural to be angry when someone steals from you, when someone kills someone you love, when someone consciously hurts you. It is not natural to dwell on this anger, to let it build inside and become fantasy. It's not natural to transition from anger to hate or hate to anger, the chances of this happening increases if we focus on it, and enjoy it, allowing it to build into a destructive fire that gets harder and harder to contain.
Hate, fantasy and anger combined is a recipe for evil. Finding the right solution is key. Just let the anger come, and let it go. Do not dwell on what it made you feel like. Focus on the solutions.

Great post Maguru, really got me thinking.
Old 30-08-2014, 03:42 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by each1teach1
Another thing to do is to always look for the source of your anger. Anger is a natural internal response but it can also be utilized as a tool (to fuel destruction).

As a natural process, Anger may arise when we are wronged by someone.
But once that power of that anger is recognized, one may then enjoy this power too much, and focus on it too much. it can then be utilized as fuel to take control and destroy. They then find themselves becoming the anger, and justifying their actions deluding themselves that they are not doing bad. It goes from a natural response to an addiction. This can happen so fast, because anger is powerful and it can enter your subconscious. While it is effective for one to let the anger come, feel it and then let it pass, we must make sure the source or root is a natural response and not hate or fantasy. What this means is make sure the anger is not conjured up with feelings of hatred for others, or from a sickness inside, make sure it is from the feeling of being truly wronged. It is natural to be angry when someone steals from you, when someone kills someone you love, when someone consciously hurts you. It is not natural to dwell on this anger, to let it build inside and become fantasy. It's not natural to transition from anger to hate or hate to anger, the chances of this happening increases if we focus on it, and enjoy it, allowing it to build into a destructive fire that gets harder and harder to contain.
Hate, fantasy and anger combined is a recipe for evil. Finding the right solution is key. Just let the anger come, and let it go. Do not dwell on what it made you feel like. Focus on the solutions.

Great post Maguru, really got me thinking.
It's got me thinking too. It isn't as easy as it sounds to just deal with your own negativity. It is very complicated. One thing I've learned is that all of them without exception have originated on the outside of me. IOW, my life experiences and how I perceived them have created my negative side. Pretty normal I suspect.

When I allowed my anger to surface, it was the first time. I had been suppressing it for decades. Always making the best of the situation. Always trying to keep the peace. I had cultivated many ways of avoidance because anyone's anger frightened me. I was lost in a complicated mess of my own making.

However, if I hadn't have had some self-awareness and chose to deal with it from within, I would have been dangerous. Not much of a peacekeeper hey?