Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 08-06-2018, 11:03 PM
Knower

Post Clairvoyant on her feeling

Hi Guys,

I need your help to understand a situation I have, I am into a new relationship and its been going good earlier, now This girl is very cautious and uncertain with taking decisions on herself. Now to be sure about us she reached out to a religious person from whom they take advice from. That person told her that it wont be good for us if we go along. She has taken a step back because of the advice, I told her to take answer from within not outside, she told me she will try.

Now after this I stopped texting her from few days, to give her space.
I am in touch with her.
Now yesterday while going into sleep I had a clairvoyant that she is into me and likes me.
I am not sure how to take this further, right now i am avoiding talking to her but i like her. She responds to my texts positively.

I want your help on how to get hold of this.

Thank you :)

Last edited by muzamilsa : 09-06-2018 at 06:33 AM.
Old 08-06-2018, 11:56 PM
Experiencer

Did the religious person say why it wouldnt be good? Was something negative said about you?
Old 09-06-2018, 12:47 AM
Knower

Hey

I am not sure about it, I didnt ask her details on it.
Old 09-06-2018, 05:21 AM
Master
The best way to deal with this I feel will be to tell her that you are available to talk to her when she wants to but that you won't pursue her if she is unwilling and rather give space to figure out what she truly wants. You are a caring individual but if there is conflict now for her and she has no space to clear those doubts by herself she will repress and withdraw later. I feel it's best to surrender and let her decide for herself, than carry-on with doubts later because she was confused and never figured it out. If she really wants you she will come around. Sometimes also just liking someone isn't enough to commit to them, so it's for her to decide. Surrender to see what she does next. Just tell her you are available anyways and leave her to decide for herself. That's something I feel might work to bring positive outcome for both of you, when there is space to figure things out the outcome is never forced or delayed.
Old 10-06-2018, 09:05 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by muzamilsa
I had a clairvoyant that she is into me and likes me
Do you mean you saw a vision indicating she is into you?

I personally would not rely on my own senses exclusively. It is too subjective. You clearly have strong feelings for this person. You can feel those enough for it to prevent you from accurately sensing how she feels about you.

I realize you are here asking but if you can get a few short readings based off a question that does not feed too much information but solicits the information you need you would have truly objective insight to go on. I would do this before talking with her.

If you want me to do a reading for you PM me. But definitely seek other input.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:35 AM
Knower

Hi Angelic Star

Thank you for your advice, Yes I think I conveyed to her, that if you feel like talking I will be there for you.

I think it can be my mind playing with me on clairvoyant so can’t take it fully.

Thanks you for your advice. :)

Quote:
Originally Posted by angelic star
The best way to deal with this I feel will be to tell her that you are available to talk to her when she wants to but that you won't pursue her if she is unwilling and rather give space to figure out what she truly wants. You are a caring individual but if there is conflict now for her and she has no space to clear those doubts by herself she will repress and withdraw later. I feel it's best to surrender and let her decide for herself, than carry-on with doubts later because she was confused and never figured it out. If she really wants you she will come around. Sometimes also just liking someone isn't enough to commit to them, so it's for her to decide. Surrender to see what she does next. Just tell her you are available anyways and leave her to decide for herself. That's something I feel might work to bring positive outcome for both of you, when there is space to figure things out the outcome is never forced or delayed.
Old 11-06-2018, 07:41 AM
Knower

Hi

What I had sensed during the clairvoyant is the feeling of the girl, like she likes me alot as well and would like to be with me.

You are right this can be my own feeling and biased, I would be talking to her soon to discuss Few things.

Thank you for offering your help on reading I will PM you.

🙂

Quote:
Originally Posted by o0A0o
Do you mean you saw a vision indicating she is into you?

I personally would not rely on my own senses exclusively. It is too subjective. You clearly have strong feelings for this person. You can feel those enough for it to prevent you from accurately sensing how she feels about you.

I realize you are here asking but if you can get a few short readings based off a question that does not feed too much information but solicits the information you need you would have truly objective insight to go on. I would do this before talking with her.

If you want me to do a reading for you PM me. But definitely seek other input.