Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 21-06-2018, 06:54 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylama
It's really about logic. [snip]

That is where things fall apart. It is not about logic but about creatively exploring and explaining what we see in an artful but still understandable way.

From "Refining Your Life", 'From the Zen Kitchen to Enlightenment'
"Handle every single leaf of a green in such a way that it manifests the body of the Buddha. This in turn allows the Buddha to manifest through the leaf. This is a power you cannot grasp with your rational mind."
Old 21-06-2018, 07:08 AM
Experiencer

Whole is everything in the universe both known and unknown.

R6r6r you dont have to be so confrontational :(
Old 21-06-2018, 02:38 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Just Say "Yes" Is Incorrect Answer

Quote:
Originally Posted by markings
The answer to all and each above is YES.

You answer "yes" to, do we have picture of God.

Please share this photo/image/graphic of God with us.

"Yes" does not answer the question of what exactly the whole is defined as. The whole what exactly. God is the whole banana or God is just in the banana?

God is the whole Universe or God is just in the Universe and you have a photo/image/graphic of this God in Universe?

You "yes" does not answer the question between definition of Universe and God or anything else.

Sorry, but to just say "yes" is incomplete answer.

PLease share when you can offer more than just the word "yes".

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 21-06-2018, 02:46 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1 Clarity Please and Thank You

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Whole is everything in the universe both known and unknown. R6r6r you dont have to be so confrontational :(

Since when is it confrontational to ask someone what they mean, or how they define a word there using?

So your definition of god/God, is "everything in the universe"/Universe?.

Does this mean you believe we live in finite occupied space universe/Universe?

Or do you believe you god/God is infinite set of occupied space universe/Universe?

If your god/God universe/Universe is finite, then what exists outside of god/universe or as God/Universe, and why is that not part of your definition of god/God or universe/Universe?

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 21-06-2018, 04:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Since when is it confrontational to ask someone what they mean, or how they define a word there using?

So your definition of god/God, is "everything in the universe"/Universe?.

Does this mean you believe we live in finite occupied space universe/Universe?

Or do you believe you god/God is infinite set of occupied space universe/Universe?

If your god/God universe/Universe is finite, then what exists outside of god/universe or as God/Universe, and why is that not part of your definition of god/God or universe/Universe?

What do you mean live and what is this living us? Is it consciousness that is meant? What is occupied space? Occupied space is merely within unoccupied space, dimensionally or not. Occupied space has set boundaries. Occupied space is a unit. Occupied space is not infinite space but within infinite space. There are in fact many occupied spaces. Infinite space contains all the sets and subsets within it, which are like rooms we inhabit. What sets it apart is the wavelengths of energy. Why are there so many different wavelengths and not just one big clump of one. Why did the process end and pick up new forms. Information! If another occupied space did not have air then yes the physical being would die. All occupied space are not the same. Is this what is defined as life according to room I am in. The question is can one go outside of their occupied space that is needed. Personally I think that is not allowed physically. There is not one occupied space but many possible ones and they each are unique in infinite space. Living things cannot but exist in occupied space but not unoccupied space. Unoccupied space would have to be transformed to be occupied. Moving outside the boundaries can be done by consciousness which is what I think this is about.

You bring up a valid point about "God" within. Can the infinite fit within the finite. Not possible imo. This is a point I've considered for a long time now, expectations.

"God" would not create and could not create some thing (event) contrary to occupied space. It is already set. To create would bring in what is not within occupied space, everything would need to be remade and tweaked. Unoccupied space would not be able to fit within occupied space but occupied space can fit with unoccupied space. If "God" showed itself it would be with what occupies space not with what does not.

I can get an inkling of what is asked about the Source. I think what is being said is all things have a source and occupied space is not a source but that which we are in. In reality it is not real but is a construct. Occupied space such as 3d space is not permanent but is temporary. There are questions as to why this is. Personally, I don't focus on physical properties and as I've noted before physical things has properties we know, properties built into them.

Btw, if anyone disagrees please let me know if you like. This is something I've seen for a long time and never said anything before. You know, sometimes things aren't said for years and held it.
Old 21-06-2018, 05:15 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Address My Cosmic Outline and Get Back To Me

Quote:
lemex--What do you mean live and what is this living us?

Exist as biological/soul/life/"live" creatures. Your a real live wire, is and expression.

Or if you cannot grasp what the word "live" means then replace it with the word exists within our finite, occupied space Universe/Uni-V-erse.
Quote:
Is it consciousness that is meant?

Biological/soul/life comes with varing degrees of consciousness. Anyone who does not grasp that is not very well educated, yet. Maybe grade school or junior high. Of course levels of education can vary greatly also.

Quote:
What is occupied space?

Your kidding, right? Unlike others, Ive explained, defined and clarified what I mean by occupied space in this thread several times. Have you been out to lunch?

Ive explained, defined and clarified what I mean by occupied space countless times here at SF. Have you been out to lunch the last 3 years or so Ive been posting that?

Quote:
Occupied space is merely within unoccupied space, dimensionally or not.

So you have read my Cosmic Outline as Ive stated this for a few years now at SP, and many years elsewhere, except I use the word non-occupied space, but few peoples ego will allow them to type that word as Ive presented. Go figure. Ego?

Quote:

Occupied space has set boundaries.

Dynamic boundaries.

Quote:

Occupied space is a unit.

Yeah my a/c unit sits outside my house.

Quote:

Occupied space is not infinite space but within infinite space.

YEah, Ive been stating that using differrent words that you fear quoting or referencing. Go figure. Ego?

Quote:

There are in fact many occupied spaces.

Yeah so what. Fermion bosons aggregate in many ways. IVe stated this in my cosmic outline for years. You dont want to reference my Cosmic Outline. Go figure. Ego?

Quote:

Infinite space contains all the sets and subsets within it, which are like rooms we inhabit.

IVe stated this using other words for years here at SF. Finite occupied space is embrace by macro-infinite non-occupied space.

Address my Cosmic Outline as reference when you want to place your ego to the side.

Quote:
What sets it apart is the wavelengths of energy. Why are there so many different wavelengths and not just one big clump of one.

What your trying to say and Ive made clear for years is differrentiation between this that and many occupied spaces that are fundamentally fermions, bosons, Gravity ( ) and Dark Energy )(.

Read and address my Cosmic Outline when you want to place your ego to the side.

Quote:
There is not one occupied space but many possible ones and they each are unique in infinite space.

All unigue ergo differrentiated{ discrete } occupied spaces are connected by Gravity ( ). This is well known for 100 years or more.

Whats new is how Ive presented Dark Energy )( being intimate to Gravity ( )

PLease address my Cosmic Outline Ive been posting for years around here when you want to place your ego to side and see Ive stated what your stating, for years using differrent words.

Quote:
Living things cannot but exist in occupied space but not unoccupied space. Unoccupied space would have to be transformed to be occupied. Moving outside the boundaries can be done by consciousness which is what I think this is about.

Universe exists with macro-infinite non-occupied space. Seriously dude, you need to address my Cosmic Outline and get on board with simple rational, logical common sense Ive expressed for years around here.

Quote:
You bring up a valid point about "God" within. Can the infinite fit within the finite. Not possible imo. This is a point I've considered for a long time now, expectations.

R B Fuller would disagree with you and has stated his thoughts on micro-infinite, occupied space in various books of his.

Ive presented some of those ideas, quotes and links to them over the years here at SF.

Quote:
"God" would not create and could not create some thing (event) contrary to occupied space. It is already set. To create would bring in what is not within occupied space, everything would need to be remade and tweaked. Unoccupied space would not be able to fit within occupied space but occupied space can fit with unoccupied space. If "God" showed itself it would be with what occupies space not with what does not.

Huh? Confusing mess above by you,. You need to read and address my Cosmic Outline as I have laid out all of jumble mess in clear hierchial outline/list for years.

Place you ego to the side and address my Cosmic Outline. Seerious, it is only ego that keeps others from addressing it.

Then those who go off on all kinds of divergent asides and distractions, to avoid the rational, logical common sense conclusions Ive arrived at for years now.

Quote:
I can get an inkling of what is asked about the Source.

There is no "source" in my cosmic outline. You have me confused with someone else.

Quote:

I think what is being said is all things have a source and occupied space is not a source but that which we are in. In reality it is not real but is a construct. Occupied space such as 3d space is not permanent but is temporary. There are questions as to why this is. Personally, I don't focus on physical properties and as I've noted before physical things has properties we know, properties built into them.

Confusing mish mash by you above. Spatial 3D SPACE plus Observed TIME.

Occupied space has no source i.e. occupied space exists eternally. See 1st law of thermodynamics and replace word energy with occupied space.

That is if you want get on board my Cosmic Outline of rational, logical common sense. Obviously you not want to, otherwise you would address my Cosmic Outline directly as stated. Ego?
Quote:
Btw, if anyone disagrees please let me know if you like. This is something I've seen for a long time and never said anything before. You know, sometimes things aren't said for years and held it.

Ive stated plenty for years in many various formats, outlines, lists and have always welcomed any disscussion with others who are sincere in their desire to understand anything Ive presented.

Old 22-06-2018, 05:45 AM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
You answer "yes" to, do we have picture of God.

[snip ..]

Sorry, but to just say "yes" is incomplete answer.

PLease share when you can offer more than just the word "yes".

You are right because "Yes" is not the answer but really a question. It could be continued with "and now?" or "what do you make of it?"

My second post #262 with the quotation is about that. What is important is not what you get out of it but what you, you personally, put into it.
What you get out of it, the answer, will simply get you stuck. There is no progress in that as is evidenced by all the common religions. What you put into it will manifest over time and therein lies growth.
Old 22-06-2018, 09:44 PM
Kioma

God does show Him/Herself IF you have opened yourself to Him/Her. If not, then you will not be aware. This is called CHOICE.

God does NOT impose Him/Herself on others. To do so is to deny free will, and free will is His/Her greatest gift.
Old 24-06-2018, 11:55 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Whole is everything in the universe both known and unknown.

R6r6r you dont have to be so confrontational :(
Don't take it personally, that"s just how he is, unfortunately.

Anyway, my dear r6...there aren't enough pictures or images in the whole universe for me to only be able to chose one of them and say that is "God" and I could provide a picture of anything and imply the association, but whether you can perceive it beyond the image provided by your photoreceptors and the attached conditioned label is a different matter entirely.

http://greenmesg.org/stotras/vedas/o...purnamidam.php
Old 24-06-2018, 03:34 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Color SPACE(>*<) i (>*<)SPACE

Quote:
Shivani Devi---Don't take it personally, that"s just how he is, unfortunately.

Yes, its unfortunate for you Shivani, that I question others for specifics and definition etc. What is this world coming too when people starting questioning others?

Quote:
TommyL-- Indeed, there is nowhere where God is not, including the soup, corn kernel, etc.

Atoms are in soup, corn kernal etc, have a shape the we we see and 'show' to others. 'Show' me a picture, shape/pattern/geometry of God that you claim is in soup or kernal of corn.

Quote:
Anyway, my dear r6...there aren't enough pictures or images in the whole universe for me to only be able to chose one of them and say that is "God" and I could provide a picture of anything and imply the association, but whether you can perceive it beyond the image provided by your photoreceptors and the attached conditioned label is a different matter entirely.

Yes, my dear Shivani, you have no answers and no pictures, no graphics, no animations, that "show him/her/itself" to us.

Whereas I have link to graphics that show shape of atom in our soup or kernal of corn.

And in that article that say that higher energies the shape changes to barbell shape.

So spherical O or ( ) or any 3D polyhedron that has greater sphericity.

and barbell >< or as OO.

The 3D cubo-octahedron ---8 triangles and 6 squares-- is a low-frequency spherical and transforms into Euclidean barbell shape >< i.e. two one-half octa-hedra sharing a common set of 4 vertexes.

For simplicity sake, let us say that our finite, occupied space Universe is an aggregate collection of atoms. That would be lumpy set of sphericals overlapping or not

...................OOOOOOOO..........
...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.....
.........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.......
...........OOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....
..............OOOOOOOOO.................

Show ---to make visible---; ergo photo-recepters are what humans use to see what is being shown.

SPACE(>*<)(>*<)SPACE

SPACE = macro-infinite non-occupied, and

Occupied SPACE = (>*<)(>*<)

( ) = Spirit-3, metaphysical-3, Gravity as positive shape gepodesic arc is shown to you

)( = Spirit-4, metaphysical-3, Dark Energy as negative shaped geodesic arc is shown to you

>< = invaginations/inversions from peak of positive and negative curature and define a sine-wave /\/\/ patterned frequency ^v^v inside geonumerical defined torus as shown as Observed TIME

* * = bilateral consciousness

i = mind/intellect/concepts ex concepts of SPACE, dogs, God/Universe, TIME, basketballs, footballs, trees, concepts, mind, etc

(>*<) i (>*<) = bisection aka equilateral cross-section of a geo-numerical torusas derived from a linear numerical 4 lines/levels pattern, that has been inside-outed and shown as follows;

.....1.......................5...........7........ .............11...........13...................... ...17...
-
-

0...................................6............. .....................12........................... ..
...............3.................................. ....9.....................................15...... ..
-

-

...........2..........4........................8.. ........10.......................14..........16... .

Most if not all sub-atomic particles of Universe has an associated sine-wave patterned /\/\/ frequency ^v^v that can be shownvia our Observed TIME.

Fullers shows the VE-cubo-octahedron as the closet we come to ever knowing God. See 440.00 - 440.06