Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 10-09-2014, 10:19 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jellybeansme
If this is the case.. What concerns me is that the same but different thing happened again 4 years later in my own bed??? On the recorder you could hear a group of men muttering amongst one another and then they went silent and that's when the voice speaks directly into the recorder! There seemed to be more than one!! The following day I went home and in my room I heard a foreign voice speak , I have tried to search it and translate what he said but i can't find anything so I gave up... I still remember it word for word to this day, but part of me is frightened to even find out
Sorry, I misread. I thought the voice was only in the first episode.

If you still sense the voice(s), then ask who they are, what they want, etc., just like how you would communicate to a live human. You may have to negotiate with them, depending on the circumstances.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:46 AM
Master
Quote:
Wondering?? did your partner still suffer with paralysis episodes after meeting/ settling with you???

Nope, hasn't happened since. Fate is a mysterious thing. At any rate, there is an element of hallucination involved in sleep paralysis. Also it happens right after awakening. People who experience it often report the experience as having demons or demonic voices. You can see and hear things that aren't there simply manifestations of the minds dream state shortly after awakening. In my case I would hear slamming doors. Where my husband would see a dog on top of him holding him down and even restricting his breathing.
Old 11-09-2014, 08:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by 002 Cents
Nope, hasn't happened since. Fate is a mysterious thing. At any rate, there is an element of hallucination involved in sleep paralysis. Also it happens right after awakening. People who experience it often report the experience as having demons or demonic voices. You can see and hear things that aren't there simply manifestations of the minds dream state shortly after awakening. In my case I would hear slamming doors. Where my husband would see a dog on top of him holding him down and even restricting his breathing.
Wow yes i believe that was indeed fate lol... In response to the hallucination, I didn't hear it!! I recorded it.. The recording was then heard by many so this was not in my head!! The following evening I went home and the voice spoke to me in a foreign language but not the same voice that was on my recorder which was recorded within the room of the paralysis state.. It's very hard to get across the full story in a thread.. It would be 3 pages long lol eeesh
Old 11-09-2014, 08:23 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Sorry, I misread. I thought the voice was only in the first episode.

If you still sense the voice(s), then ask who they are, what they want, etc., just like how you would communicate to a live human. You may have to negotiate with them, depending on the circumstances.
Your right it was only in the first episode and I didn't hear it during the paralysis state.. I went home and returned to the room the following night with a recorder and that is when the voice was recorded.. But I then went home and in my own bed a heard with my own ears a random foreign voice speak !! Sorry I'm not very good at writing this as I have never put it in writing before only ever spoke about it! The second paralysis state was 3 years later and without any voices or recordings done
Old 11-09-2014, 08:57 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Wow yes i believe that was indeed fate lol... In response to the hallucination, I didn't hear it!! I recorded it.. The recording was then heard by many so this was not in my head!! The following evening I went home and the voice spoke to me in a foreign language but not the same voice that was on my recorder which was recorded within the room of the paralysis state.. It's very hard to get across the full story in a thread.. It would be 3 pages long lol eeesh
Okay, I think I got the facts straight.

The message from the recorder is mostly coming from an invisible being who felt intruded upon, and was not happy. It's up to you what you want to do about it. Either make peace with him, and state firmly that he doesn't belong there and ask him to leave, etc. I don't know your circumstances, so you would decide what's best to do.

The foreign language that you heard in your head really doesn't make sense to me. Though some said it was hallucination or paralysis, to me it still sounds like someone had made contact with you, because hallucination is just an altered state of consciousness, meaning more of your awareness was in another dimension than in this physical dimension.

Do you speak the language that the foreigner speaks? Usually if they want to communicate with you, they would make their message known, rather than speak it in a language that you don't know. But then, my understanding is that they send thoughts, not verbalization of thoughts.
Old 13-09-2014, 08:29 AM
batman12

Its always happenes when your brain desperatly want to sleep but you say no to that request..
Old 14-09-2014, 11:40 PM
Guide

Quote:
How did you know for sure it was spirit and not sleep paralysis...??

X

because i say so.
Old 15-09-2014, 01:33 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by wanchain
Okay, I think I got the facts straight.

The message from the recorder is mostly coming from an invisible being who felt intruded upon, and was not happy. It's up to you what you want to do about it. Either make peace with him, and state firmly that he doesn't belong there and ask him to leave, etc. I don't know your circumstances, so you would decide what's best to do.

The foreign language that you heard in your head really doesn't make sense to me. Though some said it was hallucination or paralysis, to me it still sounds like someone had made contact with you, because hallucination is just an altered state of consciousness, meaning more of your awareness was in another dimension than in this physical dimension.

Do you speak the language that the foreigner speaks? Usually if they want to communicate with you, they would make their message known, rather than speak it in a language that you don't know. But then, my understanding is that they send thoughts, not verbalization of thoughts.
I don't speak the foreign language, infact I have absolutely no idea what language it was... I will try to tell you how I heard it.. The voice said "dontella de mu" that's how it sounded or "Dont ela da mu"
Old 15-09-2014, 01:37 PM
Knower
Quote:
I don't speak the foreign language, infact I have absolutely no idea what language it was... I will try to tell you how I heard it.. The voice said "dontella de mu" that's how it sounded or "Dont ela da mu"
It could possibly be a name?? I don't know but it was as clear as day
Old 27-09-2014, 01:15 PM
Guide
Another term used for it is sleep catalepsy. I've experienced it my entire life, freak my family and myself out. What happens is that your mind is awake and your body is asleep. It's not uncommon to feel entities nearby.

If you fear this state, a trick that worked for me in childhood is to wiggle my feet till my mind fell asleep, also certain sleeping positions can induce it more readily, such as the yoga corpse pose. If you find yourself suddenly in SP or SC mode, all you need to do is wiggle say your big toe or a finger, and you'll snap out of it. Sounds easy but actually tougher than it seems.

Personally, I enjoy SP/SC, as I use it as a jumping point to AP/OBE, and meet with say spirit guides, angelic beings, members of my soul group, or other non-physical entities. You are more than your body.

Cheers.