Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 23-11-2010, 11:05 AM
star-child

How do you clear your Chakras?

I have never done any Chakra clearing before, only energising. But I understand you can have excess energy in some Chakras so energising them might not always be good?

In Doreen Virtue's weekly oracle card reading she suggests Chakra clearing this week ( http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fZUcSuhhJZ0 ).

So how do I go about Chakra clearing?

Thanks
Old 23-11-2010, 08:53 PM
Master
One thing that I suggest is Doreens virtue's book about chakra clearing, it's a great little book and best of all it has a cd in it that takes you thru a meditation on chakra clearing and it's very very good and has helped me immnesly.
Don't you love her weekly readings.
Try amazon and see if you can get that book maybe there will be a used one but make sure it has that cd in it.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 08:58 AM
Serenity Bear

True chakra clearing can be a difficult process, as you need to cleanse on all levels (mind, body, spirit).

To cleanse the auric body, you simple say to yourself to be grounded of any negative energy and then re-energise afterwards.

To cleanse the body,some suggest detoxing but this has been proven medically not to do anything for the body as long as its working well already. For me it means eatting well, drinking plenty of water and exercising all in moderation.

Mental cleansing for me means journaling my emotions. A Native American friend suggested a 31 day recapitulation - which means you work on your emotions for 31 consecutive days, which does work. It can be an awful time though with a lot of raw emotions. This is especially true of really junked up chakras (stuck emotions appear like a black tar at the base of the bloom).

To heal the petals of the chakras, or even the swirling vortexs you would need to be at least at intermediate medium, or healer. Its probably best to see a good healer who has experience in this area, if you feel you have very clogged chakras. For the normal average 'dust down' then the average person can do that as stated above.
Old 24-11-2010, 05:21 PM
Master
yeah true seeing a healer or reiki master is a good way to unclog those chakras.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 05:44 PM
Master
shamanic illumantions are great for this
Old 24-11-2010, 06:16 PM
Master
I've never been to a shaman.....I feel they are very powerful and sometimes that scares me for some reason.
Spiritlite.
Old 24-11-2010, 10:26 PM
star-child

Quote:
One thing that I suggest is Doreens virtue's book about chakra clearing, it's a great little book and best of all it has a cd in it that takes you thru a meditation on chakra clearing and it's very very good and has helped me immnesly.
Don't you love her weekly readings.
Try amazon and see if you can get that book maybe there will be a used one but make sure it has that cd in it.
Spiritlite.

I have found it on amazon for a very good price! I think I will buy it, it looks very good.

Yes I do love her readings, I miss the daily ones though but the weekly are just as good.

Quote:
True chakra clearing can be a difficult process, as you need to cleanse on all levels (mind, body, spirit).

To cleanse the auric body, you simple say to yourself to be grounded of any negative energy and then re-energise afterwards.

To cleanse the body,some suggest detoxing but this has been proven medically not to do anything for the body as long as its working well already. For me it means eatting well, drinking plenty of water and exercising all in moderation.

Mental cleansing for me means journaling my emotions. A Native American friend suggested a 31 day recapitulation - which means you work on your emotions for 31 consecutive days, which does work. It can be an awful time though with a lot of raw emotions. This is especially true of really junked up chakras (stuck emotions appear like a black tar at the base of the bloom).

To heal the petals of the chakras, or even the swirling vortexs you would need to be at least at intermediate medium, or healer. Its probably best to see a good healer who has experience in this area, if you feel you have very clogged chakras. For the normal average 'dust down' then the average person can do that as stated above.

I eat about 80% organic foods so I hope that will keep toxins at bay.

I do quite a lot of journalling, target any reoccurring problems and use EFT to help release them. The 31 day recapitulation sounds good, I think I will try that.

Quote:
shamanic illumantions are great for this

So this involves seeing a shaman? There is a shop and clinic not far from where I live, they sell many crystals and other spiritual tools. I'm pretty sure the lady who owns it is a shaman. She is very nice, she offered me and my sister a free reading once so I would feel comfortable seeing her.