Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 16-11-2010, 03:55 AM
today

don't read if sensitive...

Hi,
Sorry for thread title but I don't like to read scary things especially when I stumble on them but thought I would pose this question/mention my experience in the hope that somebody can advise me ...
My problem is somewhat unusual and I feel that I need a miracle far outside of the ordinary arena to put things right.I can share more details if you wish but basically some kind of energy seemed to take up residency within me at one stage(several years ago) and one day it just blasted my forehead area from within with some kind of ray.I know that sounds somewhat far fetched but this really happened.After that I did an auric clearing with somebody that seemed to remove this and then I kept going with them doing past life releases.It was only when I was talking to a psychic a year or so ago and they told me my third eye is badly damaged. I left it for a year and have worked on some meditations etc.but talked with a different psychic lately and I made no mention of any of this but got pretty much the same report...that there was a lot of openess around the area. And also around my crown chakra.Even though I have not done any of the past life releases in two years I still have the 'symptoms' of those sessions going on and can't take even a homepathic remedy as am hypersensitive to most spiritual things which may be because my crown chakra is stuck open.

I really am a bit of a mess and am scared as hell and can't even talk to anybody about any of this and have to project as normal an image as possible.If you know of any miracle workers anywhere, please let me know...
Old 16-11-2010, 09:46 AM
Deactivated Account

hi today,

I am sorry I don't have any answers for you, but I was wondering if you thought about asking either of those psychics, if they might have any suggestions as to what to do about this ? Since both of them commented on the existence ... maybe they might have an idea what to do to heal it ? just an idea. I hope you find a solution to help you.

blessings,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 20-11-2010, 12:28 AM
Master
I thought about his for you you are right it don't have good feel about it.one thing you could try I suppose and it is free, find a Pentecostal Christian church, they can be helpful with praying for you to remove creepy things like that. It cant hurt right? and its free. I have done that it is ok.