Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 19-05-2018, 11:20 AM
Newbie ;)

I want to live a normal life while separated but ...

... everytime I turn on the radio or TV i hear her name or something that reminds me of her ..

Car parks next to my flat with her initials + 777, 555 ... on number plates

Every-time I look at the clock it's either mirror hour or her birthday number ..

The worst thing is that it usually happens when I'm not having a single thought about her.

I mean I like her but well if she's not there I just want to enjoy the present moment ...

PS : Not even mentioning about more paranormal, esoteric stuff like switching dimensions and everything going crazy around me while I'm just trying to do my daily grind ...

How do you people cope with this ?
Old 24-05-2018, 02:54 PM
Newbie ;)

I wish that I had an EXACT answer for you, but as I have been going thru this same issue myself since 2010, and have gone absolutely crazy sometimes trying to find "answers." In 2011, I literally went thru my "dark night of the soul" as I entered a third shift job that I stayed in for 3 years. During this time, I did a lot of 'soul searching' and rather than finding any 'answers' to the signs...I just took them with a grain of salt, smiled at them and said "Thank you." As time passed and I realized that there was a much greater purpose to this 'chance' relationship, the signs started to fade some. Rather, you get used to it being a part of your life. As with anything, Time is the key factor.
Old 24-05-2018, 03:12 PM
Administrator
Hello

There is a lesson here in letting go....in the release of someone from you. Your brain see's the patterns as its programmed now to do so.

You brain may have released the connection but the heart still holds onto some part of the relationship.

Something that might help is writing a letter to them that is not mailed or sent to them but is burned to the Universe in a release of the ties that bind. Something else is giving thanks for the lessons (and all relationships good or bad) that came from knowing them. Look to see how it changed you and what you can take from the relationship and apply it to your life path now.

Lynn
Old 24-05-2018, 07:56 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Amywon1
I wish that I had an EXACT answer for you, but as I have been going thru this same issue myself since 2010, and have gone absolutely crazy sometimes trying to find "answers." In 2011, I literally went thru my "dark night of the soul" as I entered a third shift job that I stayed in for 3 years. During this time, I did a lot of 'soul searching' and rather than finding any 'answers' to the signs...I just took them with a grain of salt, smiled at them and said "Thank you." As time passed and I realized that there was a much greater purpose to this 'chance' relationship, the signs started to fade some. Rather, you get used to it being a part of your life. As with anything, Time is the key factor.
The fact that you trivialized the meaning from your signs is the why they faded and you were unable to find answers. Instead had you affirmed that your signs were meaningful they would have ncreased in number, giving you more insights.
Old 24-05-2018, 08:05 PM
Tedmil

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello

There is a lesson here in letting go....in the release of someone from you. Your brain see's the patterns as its programmed now to do so.

You brain may have released the connection but the heart still holds onto some part of the relationship.

Something that might help is writing a letter to them that is not mailed or sent to them but is burned to the Universe in a release of the ties that bind. Something else is giving thanks for the lessons (and all relationships good or bad) that came from knowing them. Look to see how it changed you and what you can take from the relationship and apply it to your life path now.

Lynn
Why do suggest letting go? The signs are constantly reminding them of this person that seems to be a call to action to end the separation.
Old 17-06-2018, 01:25 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi, sorry if I don’t know what is truly going on. But is she dead or live or did you guys break up. Everything in life has a reason but sometimes souls are waiting for you come meet her someday and usually something better comes sometimes.