Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 12-06-2018, 10:48 PM
Experiencer
Thought I would give everyone an update on our spirit we have in our garage after the conversation I had with him that I spoke
about in the post above.

I think this spirit made his answer to us very clear and did so in a very comical way that I could not help but laugh myself. Anyhow.....

My fiance' did wind up rebuilding his race car engine on his Hemi Cuda. He got it all ready once more for the track and fine tuned everything on this car for the weekend of June 9th. Parts came to the house and he dedicated a ton of time and effort to getting it all ready for the track once more. He never even made it to the track! This time he took it out simply for a run "around the block" so to speak cause we live out in the country and this car did not even make on the test run without having a plethora of things go wrong never making it to the track. One thing I need to emphasize is this is a stunning vehicle and my fiance' is a master motor builder having worked on race cars and high octane vehicles as a hobby all his life. When he tweaks them (at least the other ones he races) they are in perfect race ready condition. But just not this 1970 Hemi Cuda. Our spirit won't allow it!

Anyhow, the funniest part about the story was not that the car broke down (that was kinda sad for him and the effort he put into it), nor that this spirit made it known he was this time even gonna let it get to the track. It was that afterwards when the car was brought home and put back into our garage later that night our key pad on the house security system kept beeping all night long while we watched a movie at random (beep, beep, beep) displaying zone "19" which is the garage. Must've happened repeatedly over 20 times. I simply told my fiance'..."Not only does he not wish to allow that car to be driven, nor himself to go into the light, but this time it now looks like he's laughing at you and gloating in breaking it down again." Guess we got our answer from him.
Old 15-06-2018, 08:21 PM
Experiencer

That is hilarious. At least the spirit saved you the gas money for the trip to the track. My guess is he most likely knows something you do not regarding this car such as what would happen if your loved one succeeded in racing this particular car. He may actually be thwarting tragedy. Just a feeling i get tho.

Namaste`
Old 15-06-2018, 10:54 PM
Master

Good point Compendium. I hadn't thought of that.
Old 16-06-2018, 03:27 AM
Experiencer

Yeah, I actually have a similar story. Right after my daughter was born I new something bad was coming. Everyone brushed it off though even me honestly. A month to the day my husband was in a car accident for the most part he was okay though. Our car was mangled, but ins. Refused to total it because we had just bought it. It still had the temp tag. Anyways we lived in a super haunted house with a bunch of intelligent spirits due to several portals on the property. My husband got in to drive it after we got it back and it would not start. He storms in the house frustrated as anything and goes in the bathroom to wash his hands. He looks into the mirror and there stands a spirit holding wires in her hand from the car. Of course there was nothing behind him, but when he went outside popped the hood and took a closer look something had been unplugged so the car would not start. As he was plugging it back in he noticed a crack in the fuel line.

Not all of the inhabitants where friendly though.
Old 18-06-2018, 02:15 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
That is hilarious. At least the spirit saved you the gas money for the trip to the track. My guess is he most likely knows something you do not regarding this car such as what would happen if your loved one succeeded in racing this particular car. He may actually be thwarting tragedy. Just a feeling i get tho.

Namaste`

I tend to agree with you on this. That is the impressions I receive too. I actually believe this spirit is a good fella. I just wish he didn't have such a way of rubbing salt into the wound when he gloats on his successes. It's getting harder for me to hold back the smile and the laugh I bite back on when my fiance' gets flustered and upset over someone he can't see, reason with, or cuss at over it!
Old 18-06-2018, 02:30 AM
Experiencer

I can totally understand how difficult it must be to fight the laughter. Your ghost most likely sees the amusment from it because he has eternity so to speak. Maybe you can guide your fiancee` into learning another lesson from it all...like seeing the bright side or something like that. Lol
Old 18-06-2018, 10:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Compendium
Yeah, I actually have a similar story. Right after my daughter was born I new something bad was coming. Everyone brushed it off though even me honestly. A month to the day my husband was in a car accident for the most part he was okay though. Our car was mangled, but ins. Refused to total it because we had just bought it. It still had the temp tag. Anyways we lived in a super haunted house with a bunch of intelligent spirits due to several portals on the property. My husband got in to drive it after we got it back and it would not start. He storms in the house frustrated as anything and goes in the bathroom to wash his hands. He looks into the mirror and there stands a spirit holding wires in her hand from the car. Of course there was nothing behind him, but when he went outside popped the hood and took a closer look something had been unplugged so the car would not start. As he was plugging it back in he noticed a crack in the fuel line.

Not all of the inhabitants where friendly though.

Now that would get my attention.