Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 17-05-2018, 10:05 AM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rosie17
I'm not sure how to feel about my life situation. I have just turned 18 and have no friends, no job, no further education I am going for, and now living with my grandparents who live like it's still 1945 in England, they are also highly unconscious and push their beliefs on me. This time last year I was very 'popular' and doing well for myself in a systematic sense, but I was miserable. I met a man and he enlightened me on what my true nature was and showed me how it had been stripped from me all these years. I lived with him for 5 months. It was beautiful and chaotic for my once bigger egoic self. I left him because things like my old comforts were pulling me back home. He advised me to go in the end because I thought I was miserable but it was really my ego dying. I just feel peaceful on my own, and in company of others if they are not disturbing me. But I can't help feel a niggle of loneliness and longing to meet people here that will be a good balance for me. The man I met was far a head in the depth of his awareness than I was. Where as the people I am with now (my grandparents) are so asleep it makes me somewhat frustrated but I keep it all in because if I express too much I would have no where to live. So I literally keep quiet on what I truly feel inside. I don't want my old life back, where I was surrounded by 'friends' but felt lonely. Nor right now do I feel comfortable moving back in with this man. Anyway he has told me he has to move on and he has I believe, but I understand why, I couldn't keep him waiting who knows how long it takes to be ready. I just really feel there must be people.

Sorry for the long post, I just felt I needed to get this off my chest as I haven't expressed this to anyone. Thank you for reading.

Hello, my advice is, with the old folks your living with, don't even worry about trying to wake them up to anything, forget that.. if they try tell you about there beliefs or what ever when you really r not interested just be like yeah ok mmhmm.. or ask them to stop, at least they are giving you a roof over your head but anyway.. there is one woman i know she told a story, there was another woman who through she was a witch (she is) and this woman was christian anyway she went up to the witch woman wanting to see if she could figure out if she really is a witch, so she starts talking about how Jesus is the best and all that kind of stuff then she says to the witch what do you think huh? do you go to church? or something like that and the witch woman was just like.. oh yeah i love all that stuff, praise Jesus ect.. even though she didn't really mean it, but she didn't have her beliefs to defend, she knows who she is, you know. The christian lady walks off confused. Be like that.

As for no friends, no job, no education well.. i also saw in another post of yours on this thread you said you don't just want any job but you want to do something you really want to do... i would like to say thats great, however i have been the same before in the past, and its not good.. to say you wont do anything other then what you really want to do.. ugh, my advice is you do any job you are capable of to make money then on the side you are also working towards your passions and goals, because with that money from the average job you can use it to help with getting what you really want to get done for yourself, and its really good you want to do stuff you want to do because other wise you would just be working to work, an keep on working in a situation that you don't even want to be in just to continue working there.. you kinda have to compromise until you really get into what you want unless you actually dont have to, or to make your talents profitable if thats what you are going for as well.. so work, make money, then you have a goal your really going for separate from that.

If you don't have a job you can volunteer somewhere, you gain skills, stuff you can put on a resume and sometimes from volunteering you may get a job, so volunteer work in a field you like can be helpful, it has led to things for me before, and you can make friends too through that. When going for a job something that can be helpful is to kinda snoop around learn all about the place you want to work at, take notes and suggest or mention things to the one interviewing you for example if you went onto there website and it looked bad you could say nicely, "hey i went onto your website i thought it looked bad, i would be happy to make it look better for you with my photography skills" or... something to that nature.. you get the point, and you bring out a couple of those if you must.

When you say you have been surrounded by friends or people and feel lonely, i understand that, and honestly i don't know what advice to give about that one.

To the education, if you want to do courses and stuff, if you had a job just any job to get money then you could use that to pay for courses, if you don't have a job i don't know how the system works where you live put there are some courses you can do for free here if you don't have a job.

hmmm.. what else to say. idk.. you can use your imagination (a wonderful human gift) to in vision solutions to these things you want, and then put your imagination into action.

ps: thought i lost this whole post.... lucky i could click back an it was still there... all the best rosie
Old 22-05-2018, 12:20 AM
Knower

You're in the process of returning
to your true self. Once you understand
your place in the cosmos (that
which you are) & align yourself
everything will fall into place.
(refinement & fine tuning will happen)

Naturally, you will not be "of this world
any longer" the key is how one
navigates through it once you become
awakened.

In regards to being alone, this is natural.
It's also a necessity. Feeling lonely is
also natural, because you're in the
transitional phase. Also, these needs
are still present, but you must align
yourself with people of the same
frequencies. Generally, higher &
that are no longer enslaved to the
lower vibrations.

You talk of disturbance, because in fact
they are disrupting your energy field.
They are still in the process of awakening.
You will naturally find it difficult to resonate
with them / relate on any level.

In the initial phase & I'm speaking in
terms of the masses still enslaved /
operate from base consciousness /
identify with the prefabricated world.

It will no longer make sense to you.
This is normal & completely necessary.
(Later it will all make sense).

Naturally, people will fall away that no
longer serve you - serve them / no longer in
alignment with your being.