Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 27-04-2013, 06:37 PM
vision

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
Someone whom I loved very dearly just died and I would like to contact him. I never got to say goodbye to him and although I've said a few things aloud to him since he died, I just want to know that he's ok and happy. I've been reading up on how to use a ouiji board safely and know how to ground myself and protect myself.

My plan is to first cast a circle around myself using my wand and use my sardonyx stone as protection. (I use the stone when using my oracle cards now since it always makes me feel more safe). Then I plan to ask God to surround me with his holy light and for the protection of my guides while I contact him. Then I want to directly ask to speak to him, not some random entities. If I do get through to him, I want to just ask him a few questions to make sure it's him and then say goodbye to him and close up the board properly. I'll thank him for speaking to me, tell him I hope he be at peace while he rests, and then make sure I move the planchette to goodbye if he doesn't move it to goodbye. Which I'm thinking he may not, as he always told me he hated when I said goodbye while he was alive on Earth.

Am I missing anything?

Please do not use a ouiji board to contact your loved one! This is a dangerous doorway that allows earthbound & worse spirits to enter
your vibration. They are able to disguise themselves as anyone you'd
hope they'd be. I recommend you get a reading from a reputable
medium.
Old 27-04-2013, 08:24 PM
Zepar

An ouija board isn't evil, it's simply like think negative and that is what you will get. You should also learn how to close the gateway after opening it, that's the safe way to use one. I know many friends that use them and have no experienced anything bad.
Old 04-02-2014, 05:00 AM
xyphax42

Quote:
Originally Posted by aero87
Well I went ahead and created a board and used it. I felt that making it by myself would probably be safer since I know that it's been cleansed to my liking and was made when I was in a good state of mind and full of love. I didn't get through to him or anyone else, but still made sure I closed down the board properly. Maybe I'll try again next week.

I've found that practice makes perfect when it comes to using ouija boards. You should try a few more times!
Old 12-03-2014, 09:21 PM
gunswordsarecool

its like russian roulette, except everybody dies.
Old 30-03-2014, 04:19 PM
William

Lets see if I understand the general argument against Ouija...

1: Bad spirits can come through and misled you.

yet...

You can trust a medium to give you good honest information?
Old 30-03-2014, 05:20 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by William
Lets see if I understand the general argument against Ouija...

1: Bad spirits can come through and misled you.

yet...

You can trust a medium to give you good honest information?

Yeah, that's basically it, lol. Mediums, at least the ones that I have met and know have spent years training and honing their skills and they can prevent negative entities from coming through.
Old 30-03-2014, 07:43 PM
William

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jenny Crow
Yeah, that's basically it, lol. Mediums, at least the ones that I have met and know have spent years training and honing their skills and they can prevent negative entities from coming through.

So it isn't really that the device is at fault, but the way the individual chooses to use the device?

It is about maturity. If individuals learned to trust themselves they would have no need to seek answers through other individuals.

http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/sh...850#post964850
Old 30-03-2014, 08:46 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by William
So it isn't really that the device is at fault, but the way the individual chooses to use the device?

It is about maturity. If individuals learned to trust themselves they would have no need to seek answers through other individuals.

I'd say so.
Old 24-04-2014, 02:28 AM
LightofOurAge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zepar
An ouija board isn't evil, it's simply like think negative and that is what you will get. You should also learn how to close the gateway after opening it, that's the safe way to use one. I know many friends that use them and have no experienced anything bad.

You are spreading disinformation. "Vision" speaks the truth.

Also, beware of the letter "Z" It is an evil symbol.

YOY
Old 24-04-2014, 03:23 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightofOurAge

Also, beware of the letter "Z" It is an evil symbol.
YOY

Really! I think you may be spreading disinformation here - could you tell us WHY it is an eveil symbol and who believes it is