Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 28-03-2018, 05:52 AM
Newbie ;)

Grids? grateful for any response

The other day I was jolted awake from a dream. As I opened my eyes I could see a symmetrical geometric pattern covering my vision, but not blocking it. It looked much like the collection of triangles on a Chinese checkers board. I believe they were orange in color, although I cannot specifically recall. They seemed to be in-between my eyes and the outside world, almost like the lasting effect a bright light would have on your eyes, although they did not impair vision. When I looked to my right I saw a doorway or a gate, looking construct, that was open I could see clearly through it. The doorway looked like a rectangle empty of the geometric lines and surrounded by a stronger orange color than the geometric pattern. I am hoping someone is able to enlighten me on what I witnessed, and I hope I described my experience well enough to be understood.
Thank you.

P.S. This experience lasted only a few seconds
Old 28-03-2018, 06:28 PM
Suspended
Hello. Not an explanation, but im replying to subscribe because this happened to me. :) good luck.
Old 28-03-2018, 07:20 PM
Master
I don't know what kind of a grid you saw, but I've seen a couple in visions.

One vision showed a 'before' and 'after' grid. The first one was in a pattern but the squares were unconnected giving the grid an open appearance. The second grid was tightly woven, the squares all connected, giving a closed appearance and much tighter than the first one.

After the vision, I meditated on it and this is what I got. The grid is the holographic grid keeping our physical/material world together so we may live on it. The first grid was what we had before the Fall (from the garden of Eden). That alone had no effect on the grid. It changed when unknown entities came and changed it, making the grid tighter as if to lock us in a cage.

What I suspect you saw is the holographic grid, showing a way out if you want to take it and discover more truth. If not, then at least you've been shown that the grid is loosening its grip which means that you can receive revelation from Heaven.

Anyway, that's my thought on it and thank you for reading.

"But ask now the beasts, and they shall teach thee; and the fowls of the air, and they shall tell thee:

Or speak to the earth, and it shall teach thee: and the fishes of the sea shall declare unto thee."
Job 12: 7 and 8 (KJV)
Old 29-03-2018, 04:04 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for your response. It provided me with much to think about. The grid I visualized was not square but more like interconnected triangles like the triquetra avatar you have. I don't know if this has any meaning but I hope to learn more about it.
Old 29-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Master

I don't personally have any experiences with this, but I was watching this video yesterday about the New Earth, and then I went back and watched all 3 other videos she had. So now I'm not sure in what video she talks about this, but I think it is in TF3.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CjcD7T_XQIk

Someone I am chatting with here, just the other day was speaking about the camouflage Seth mentions in Seth Speaks and this grid thing is, at least from what I can remember about it, may be what he was referring to. If you google that, you can read about that.