Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 09-05-2013, 01:47 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scattered Sheep
There is only "ONE" name under Heaven by which men (mankind, women too) shall be saved!!!!!

Say that ten times and see how ridiculous it sounds...
Old 09-05-2013, 01:51 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Our Master told us to "throw" the net out or plant the "seed" I do what I am told to do and do not worry about the details....That is by the Ruach's (Spirit's) power...One plant's another water's...etc. Every person needs to be redeemed from their sin in order to be able to enter His kingdom!

Master?? Let me ask you this..what happens to all the millions of souls who never heard of your master?...
Old 09-05-2013, 03:42 AM
Scattered Sheep

I'm not getting into a with u
Old 09-05-2013, 03:43 AM
Scattered Sheep

I'm not getting into a with u or whatever u call this occasion of conversation.
Old 09-05-2013, 05:21 AM
Juanita

Cat

Quote:
I'm not getting into a with u or whatever u call this occasion of conversation.

Of course not, because you cannot answer the question....That's OK, I didn't really expect you to......peace
Old 09-05-2013, 12:13 PM
Scattered Sheep

All people are held accountable for what is revealed to them by YHWH. He reveals Himself to all people. When you look into the night sky you see the work of his hands. when you see yourself in the mirror you see the work of his hands. When you take a breath it is His air. His Salvation that He sent to us: Yahushua literally means Elohim (God) saves. He is being translated to all nations of the world, every day even right now. He will not return until all Israel is saved. It is a long story. Those who do not receive Him will be separated from Him eternally. I am full of Joy anyway because I know His Judgements are true.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:05 PM
TeeHee

Book1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juanita
Master?? Let me ask you this..what happens to all the millions of souls who never heard of your master?...

Quote:
John 12:48: There is a judge for the one who rejects me and does not accept my words; the very words I have spoken will condemn them at the last day.

2 Thessalonians 2:12: and so that all will be condemned who have not believed the truth but have delighted in wickedness.

Basically people think if they ignore or reject the truth that they can escape it. What of the souls who never heard of Jesus Christ? Well, that's why missionaries are so important. Aren't you glad one (or at least an internet missionary) is here now that is attempting to spread the Good news? It isn't about knowledge, special knowledge or works. There's nothing anyone can do to earn this gift in which S. Sheep speaks about, it is only given in Grace.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Nobody can claim themselves innocent. Ephesians 2:8-9: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. All one needs do is accept the eternal gift given by the Father through Jesus Christ. Whether anyone was predestined to life eternal apart from the Father, through this gift they can be reconciled.

As for the "man on the deserted" island argument, it is important to reach out to him, he is deserving of the good news of the gospel. But hypothetically lets say that a person lived and died never hearing of Jesus, this is my speculation, but I'd think that God will judge them of the truth they rejected or lived by His standard of righteousness. That isn't relative, that is by the absolute laws of the supreme law giver/creator. Isn't it something curious how everything according to the laws of the universe, namely certain laws such as thermodynamics work as an example, or rather nature serving as a slave/master relationship? Yet why is it that only mankind rejects a supreme law giver?

Scattered Sheep calls Jesus Master, as all the greats had throughout the Bible. When one isn't free to do their own will any longer they become a slave, doing the will of their master. That is the example set by not only the Biblical greats but by Jesus, which can be demonstrated by the subordination of the Trinity.
Old 09-05-2013, 02:32 PM
Why do u spell "Y" the way u do?
I have seen it as Yeshua.
Sorry, if I missed a post where u explain it.
Thanx

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-05-2013, 03:41 PM
Scattered Sheep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Why do u spell "Y" the way u do?
I have seen it as Yeshua.
Sorry, if I missed a post where u explain it.
Thanx

No problem, there is no "J" in the Hebrew alphabet. I am young in my studies of the Hebrew language but somewhat familiar with the Hebrew alphabet. Yod is the first Hebrew letter in Yahushua's name as well as His Father's and it produces a "Y" sound or "I" sound. Can I post an website link here that adequately explains the spelling His name?
Old 10-05-2013, 12:21 AM
Juanita

Quote:
Originally Posted by TeeHee
Basically people think if they ignore or reject the truth that they can escape it. What of the souls who never heard of Jesus Christ? Well, that's why missionaries are so important. Aren't you glad one (or at least an internet missionary) is here now that is attempting to spread the Good news? It isn't about knowledge, special knowledge or works. There's nothing anyone can do to earn this gift in which S. Sheep speaks about, it is only given in Grace.

All have sinned and fallen short of the glory of God. Nobody can claim themselves innocent. Ephesians 2:8-9: For it is by grace you have been saved, through faith—and this is not from yourselves, it is the gift of God— 9 not by works, so that no one can boast. All one needs do is accept the eternal gift given by the Father through Jesus Christ. Whether anyone was predestined to life eternal apart from the Father, through this gift they can be reconciled.

As for the "man on the deserted" island argument, it is important to reach out to him, he is deserving of the good news of the gospel. But hypothetically lets say that a person lived and died never hearing of Jesus, this is my speculation, but I'd think that God will judge them of the truth they rejected or lived by His standard of righteousness. That isn't relative, that is by the absolute laws of the supreme law giver/creator. Isn't it something curious how everything according to the laws of the universe, namely certain laws such as thermodynamics work as an example, or rather nature serving as a slave/master relationship? Yet why is it that only mankind rejects a supreme law giver?

Scattered Sheep calls Jesus Master, as all the greats had throughout the Bible. When one isn't free to do their own will any longer they become a slave, doing the will of their master. That is the example set by not only the Biblical greats but by Jesus, which can be demonstrated by the subordination of the Trinity.

Welcome to our "banter".....How can you quote the book that they call the bible as evidence of any kind?...Is this the only evidence that you have to offer? It means nothing to me....Most of the gospels were written 100-300 years after everyone who knew anything were long dead...