Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 21-03-2013, 12:51 AM
SeekingWisdom

Detailed explanation about afterlife/reincarnation

I have realized that explanations about reality are very complex and not easy to understand at all. But this is what I believe.

There is a Higher Self of 4 dimensions and there is a Higher Self of 3 dimensions. Two higher selves.

Incarnation is when the 4 dimensional higher self creates a simplified version of itself and puts it into a body. (This person eventually becomes the 3 dimensional higher self)

Reincarnation is when the 3 dimensional higher self puts a simplified version of itself into a body. But in this case, it joins another soul. Thus, reincarnation always means that there are two souls in the body. Incarnation means that there is one soul in the body.

Incarnation is when any Being starts its journey.
Reincarnation is when any Being is somewhere in the middle of its journey and takes some field trips back to earth to experience some things and to learn some things.

Here is that in detailed form:

There exist a very huge number of Immortal Souls.
Immortal Souls are 4 dimensional (or multidimensional) Entities.
Immortal Souls could be compared to very complex computer programs.
(A computer program could be edited and a simpler version of it could be created.)
The Immortal Soul creates a simple version of its complex program and inserts into a body, thus creating a 3 dimensional person.
For example, as a person, you are a simplified version of the Immortal Soul.
Your friend is a simplified version of another Immortal Soul.
Your co-worker is a simplified version of yet another Immortal Soul.
Each person came from a different Immortal Soul.

Imagine your body. It has living cells in it. Some cells die in you and some are born. But your body is alive throughout this process.

The 4 dimensional Immortal Soul is always alive. The 3 dimensional simplified versions have beginnings and endings (multiple ones throughout time).

The 3 dimensional versions are created each time the planet is born. Things repeat. So a planet Earth would be born, then will die, then after a while would be born again. When the planet Earth would be born again, another version of you will be born on it. Maybe the life of another you would be a bit different from this you. It’s like a parallel version of you. Then this second Earth will die. Then eventually the third Earth will be born. And the third you would be born, a little different perhaps from the 1st and the 2nd.

Life has been going on forever in this way. So there could be a trillion versions of you.

Each 3 dimensional version of you lives for a very long time, for billions of years (in the afterlife). But eventually, you will cease to exist. Lots of time will pass. And eventually, the same exact version of you would be born again on Earth. And your cycle will repeat. This happens to all the 3 dimensional simplified versions of the Immortal Soul.

So the 3 dimensional souls are born and eventually die. They are like cells in the body of the 4 dimensional Immortal Soul. But through it all, the 4 dimensional Immortal Soul is always alive. Each 3 dimensional version of the Immortal Soul becomes or is a part of the Immortal Soul. The 4 dimensional Immortal Self experiences all kinds of life through its simplified versions of itself. The 4 dimensional self is like an over-mind over all the 3 dimensional selves. So the Immortal Soul is the Higher Self of each person.

The existence is like a computer. And the resources (memory, space) are finite (limited). So that means that only a certain number of living beings can exist at one time. So to make this work, it was set up that some would die in order to create room for others to be born. So that’s why the 3 dimensional selves of the Immortal Soul have to die eventually: to make room for the other versions of self to be born. The Immortal Soul has only a certain number of 3 d selves alive at a time. But it’s a big number, it could be like trillions of selves…

So when a person is born, it could be seen as the incarnation of the Immortal Soul.

Reincarnation is different from incarnation.

The process is the same though. Incarnation or reincarnation is when the more complex program creates a simplified version of itself and inserts it into a body.

So, an incarnation is when an Immortal Soul (a 4 dimensional Being) puts a simplified version of its program into a body. This is the FIRST time you are born on earth. Well, not the FIRST time maybe, but it's the beginning of your cycle. You are born and then grow and evolve through billions of years.

Reincarnation is when this person (described above) is in the middle of its cycle of life (in the after life), and is evolving and growing, but wants to experience life on earth as somebody else. This person (who already died from earth and went into the afterlife) is evolving and his program is becoming more complex than a simple human. So, in order to reincanate, this person has to create a simplified version of him/herself and put it into a body. When this person reincarnates, it joins someone's body. This is when two souls end up being in the body.

Whose body did this person join? Well, it was the body of incarnation of some Immortal Soul. So, the reincarnated person is joining the body in which the incarnation of some other Immortal Soul is.

So, this person (who just reincarnated) belongs to his Immortal Soul. And the other person (whose body he joined) is the incarnation of some OTHER Immortal Soul.

So two souls are in the same body. Two higher Selves are involved here. Two Immortal Souls are linked through this interaction.

Let's say that the incarnated soul is called Bill. (It's part of Immortal Soul called Bill). And the reincarnated soul is part of the Immortal Soul called Alexis. So Alexis has joined Bill in his body. Now Alexis is calling herself Bill. But for Alexis, this life is like a vacation from her normal life in the afterlife. Becasue Alexis is just reincarnating temporarily. When the body called Bill dies, Alexis will return to her existence in the afterlife as Alexis. Alexis has her 3 dimensional more evolved higher self. This higher self retains all her memories of her life in the afterlife, including all the incarnations she had done. Sometimes the memories of this higher self can leak into Alexis' (or rather Bill's) brain and Alexis can remember her other lives. But normally, it's not supposed to leak. Because this would interfere with the purpose of reincarnation. Reincarnation and the lessons that Alexis is supposed to learn are more effective when Alexis perceives herself as Bill for this lifetime. So this is the lower "higher" self of Alexis. Her highest self is the Immortal Soul called Alexis (which is the overmind over all the versions of Alexis). The lower "higher" self (the 3 d Alexis) is the overmind only of her incarnations as other people (not of her parallel versions). So that's why there are two higher selves involved. One is 3 d and one is highest, 4 d.

After the reincarnation is done, Alexis will remember herself as Bill and also as Alexis and also as other incarnations.

For Bill, being born in this body of Bill, this is the beginning of his cycle of evolution. When the body dies, Bill will go into the afterlife and will grow and evolve. Bill belongs to the Immortal Soul called Bill. At this point, Bill doesn't have an inbetween higher self (3 d one). Bill's journey is just starting. He will grow and evolve and reincarnate as some other people and this will make his SELF grow more and more. He will become a 3d higher self as Alexis already currently is. (Because Alexis' journey has started a while ago, maybe a few ten thousands of years or maybe a billion...)

So reincarnation is when two Immortal Souls (their 3 d versions) exist in the same body.
Incarnation is when only one Immortal Soul (their 3 d version) exists in the body.

So, then in this sense, two souls live in the same body.

But how can they?

Well, each person is like a program. Or rather like a set of different programs. So each soul is like a set of different programs.

And when you add another soul to a body, it’s like you’re adding another set of different programs. In this way, the overall program gets expanded. It becomes one program out of two. The whole body gets an upgrade, gets more abilities, more skills, more personality moments.

Two programs can interact together. Just like one soul means that multiple programs interact with each other thus making up a SELF. So two souls are interacting together and creating an expanded version of Self.

All these lifetimes are beneficial to all involved (incarnated souls and reincarnated souls). All take their experiences with them.

Most of the time (as fas as I now), when someone is reincarnating, that someone enhances the soul, the original soul which just started its journey. Usually, the reincarnated soul is more able and more evolved and helps the original soul. (Of course even though it's evolved, it can only put a simplified version of itself into the body, so sometimes its being evolved is not as helpful as it could have been. But the body won't understand inputs/instructions which are too complex. So the reincarnated soul has to dull itself up, become dumber and less evolved in this body. But still, it has something that can help the original soul. And you probably experienced the benefits of that as you said (the other souls' learning experiences having been added to your own)
Old 22-03-2013, 06:27 AM
goldie08

Hm, that's a lot of reading to do in your post. Methinks you are overthinking the subject. It is mentally convenient to have everything properly lined up and logical but life isn't like that in most instances.

My first question is regarding your words: "Each 3 dimensional version of you lives for a very long time, for billions of years (in the afterlife). But eventually, you will cease to exist. Lots of time will pass. And eventually, the same exact version of you would be born again on Earth. And your cycle will repeat. This happens to all the 3 dimensional simplified versions of the Immortal Soul."

I really doubt there is such a thing as a "same exact version of you" since it is obvious we are changing all the time from moment to moment. Every new experience in our daily lives adds a new impression on our soul-mind. We are constantly unfolding our inner nature. Perhaps you meant something else? I don't presume to know any more than the next person so let's just say this is my opinion on the matter.

I've never heard of "two souls" inhabiting one body. That's news to me!

This is further info that could be relevant to the subject:

Bashar- 3rd 4th 5th Dimension, Choosing Future & Past Lives Consciously -

http://youtu.be/xu0EN7S5fUo

----------
Old 28-03-2013, 12:02 AM
SeekingWisdom

Too bad there is no "edit" option. I am ready to edit my post since I do believe I got at least one thing wrong. But unfortunatelly, it's so limited on here, you can never edit afterwards.

Anyways, I've learned that the Higher Self (aka) Immortal Soul does not put copies of itself into bodies. It's works another way. It's more like when the human bodies/people are born, they have certain patterns that they consist of. Each person is unique. And when each one is born, each one automatically belongs to the Higher Self, the Immortal Soul. It's very hard to see what is meant here. But the only one that comes close (but still not good enough)is like imagining that a Higher Self is like a body and individuals are like cells in the body. The cells are born and die.... they belong to this body.... But the body lives in throughout all this time...
anyways, I just wanted to add this little clarification. But this stuff is so complicated...
Old 04-04-2013, 05:04 AM
mac

Quote:
Originally Posted by SeekingWisdom
Too bad there is no "edit" option. I am ready to edit my post since I do believe I got at least one thing wrong. But unfortunatelly, it's so limited on here, you can never edit afterwards.

Anyways, I've learned that the Higher Self (aka) Immortal Soul does not put copies of itself into bodies. It's works another way. It's more like when the human bodies/people are born, they have certain patterns that they consist of. Each person is unique. And when each one is born, each one automatically belongs to the Higher Self, the Immortal Soul. It's very hard to see what is meant here. But the only one that comes close (but still not good enough)is like imagining that a Higher Self is like a body and individuals are like cells in the body. The cells are born and die.... they belong to this body.... But the body lives in throughout all this time...
anyways, I just wanted to add this little clarification. But this stuff is so complicated...

The 'Edit' button is available for a time after which it disappears. This prevents late, deliberately misleading editing. As you've found, it's probably better to check out your postings thoroughly before submitting them, especially long and complex ones....