Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-12-2017, 10:42 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colorado
I am so sorry.

My heart is with you.

I agree with Lynn.^^^

When I had a NDE in my 20s, I experienced energy, and I seen how it travels on different vibrational wavelengths. I know you probably have no idea what I'm talking about, I wouldn't know either, if I hadn't seen it.

Feelings are energy, and they travel by tion of grief, and the vibration of bliss, or peace. It's easier to communicate
Then, my great grandfather died, and there he was...my 21yr (he I didn't know any better, I just never heard of.....

Thank you so much for this. It gives me so much hope and peace thinking he is out there and maybe doing his best in reaching out to me. I am happy that you discovered that it was your uncle reaching out for you all those times.

It will be hard for me to ever completely move on from his death but I guess I've reached a point where I've learned to calm down a bit. I've been having dreams of him since crossing that period of controlled grief which I'll share in a bit. Maybe they are signs from him..at least I would like to believe so..
Old 18-12-2017, 11:48 AM
Seeker

To everyone who replied to this thread - I AM VERY GRATEFUL FOR ALL YOUR ANSWERS AND COMFORT AND THE HOPE THAT YOU HAVE ALL GIVEN ME
.They have given me what I needed and when I needed it the most.

My brother who I've taught to take his first steps , was his first ever playmate and the only soul with whom I once talked about anything and everything left me....The day he died we talked over phone where he was talking to me cheerfully and later the same day a friend of him calls me to tell he died. He is no more.??.. How hard is this ? Not even imaginable. As time is moving forward I've been learning to control my grief and beginning to get some signs. Fast forward a month after his death this is what has been happening-

A morning I wake up and a song begins to play in my head - This song was a silly one composed by us both when we were about 11 and 7 years old respectively. We would laugh and sing and dance to this self composed song when we were kids and no one else in my family knew about this. So, when this song played in my head I got upset at myself and my mind for bringing it up. The day next I had a dream -

I see myself at home, grieving his death, depressed and analysing things . I can see him outside the house but I don't reach out to him because I know he is dead. But he was there ..in his usual self ..however busy in something that looked like a mass rally . He went up a road with lots of boys and girls of his age group chattering and laughing all the way .They were busy doing things like testing out (?) some coloured holes in a mass of land that looked like a cave of some sort. I don't remember the rest. Then the scene changes and I see him in the kitchen of our home with mom and I and even though I was happy to see him I confronted him a lot ..about his death and his carelessness .I couldn't remember much of his explanations but he said something like He could have done something different that day that could've prevented his death.

I wake up from this dream at 3 am and I cried out his name because deep down I felt this just wasn't a dream. I try my best to play the dream over and over in my head so that I could remember it in the morning. Soon it was 8 am the day next and right after opening my eyes I take out my notepad to write about the dream I had..by that time I've lost some parts of the dream...I close my eyes trying to remember the dream then suddenly, a song began to play in my head out of nowhere This is an old Indian song named "Phoolon ka Taaron ka" The song roughly translates into English like so-

The flowers and stars say
My sister is one in a thousand
We should be together till the end of time
The world doess'nt know why you are sad
In your lovely eyes there is a thirst for love
Come to me and tell me what you want
My sister is one in a million

From the time you disappeared from my sight
From that time all my life's dreams got shattered
There is no sleep in the eyes and there is no peace in my heart.

Look , we are both petals of one flower
I've not forgotten you ..you cannot forget me too
Come , tell me whatever you want to say
My sister is one in a million

I cried and I cried because I knew..that it was no other than him.
It
is a very old Bollywood song ..a song I long forgot about..never thought of it or hummed a day. I immediately realised it was little brother who sent that song to me in my mind. So, he has been trying to get into my thoughts. I realised he tried to communicate me the day before too with that song we composed together. I thanked him for the signs and said a little prayer for him.

Since that day till today not a single sleep has passed without me dreaming him. I am happy to know he is alright and that he will always be there for me. To anyone who has been trying to reach out to their loved one- they are there , looking over you and they still love you like they did. Never lose hope.

Last edited by Nerina : 18-12-2017 at 03:31 PM.
Old 22-12-2017, 02:24 PM
Master
i no sumtims sines cum wen u leest exsect thm 2 thy do

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 08-01-2018, 03:14 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by dream jo
i no sumtims sines cum wen u leest exsect thm 2 thy do

Very true. I've received many more signs after my last post here..it's now normal for me to hear his voice , feel his touch or dream him every now and then.
Old 08-01-2018, 03:22 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nerina
Very true. I've received many more signs after my last post here..it's now normal for me to hear his voice , feel his touch or dream him every now and then.

i no my dad cum 2 me in a holcram saed hi 2 me in a dream he did
iv lernt if u try 2 forsee it thy dnt cum thru

im plsd plesedd his cumin trhu thru i am for u

Old 10-01-2018, 01:46 PM
Master

He might come back in some of your dreams . I got one of these many years ago from a dead girl friend . As the theory goes we all go out of body during deep sleep , dont remember or remember as a dream . We are meeting up with passed on loved ones on the astral plane .
Old 11-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Administrator
Hello

This is something we often miss that 'song' that holds a deep message for us from the other side. We think of communications as that spoken oral communications and forget about all the other forms we have all around us.

I am so happy that there was communications and that things are well. Do not fret if communications do not keep happening. Just know that there is more when we pass over that we have to do and experience that can keep us busy growing.

Lynn
Old 11-01-2018, 05:36 PM
Master
i no iv had songs songs songs on radioo i hav my dad luvd
evn song it wz playd it his funrell cum on radioo 1 day wen i wz thngin of him
i new it wz him

Old 11-01-2018, 06:11 PM
Deactivated Account
Sorry to hear about that. Personally, I've had many close ones/family die and none but two of them appeared to me in a visitation dream. I like to think that spirits can't just randomly appear to people, as much as they want to because of certain rules. In fact, I think IF they do appear to you whether it be in a dream or somehow else, it is exceptional and rather uncommon.

EDIT: my bad I didn't notice the reply you placed above. Good to hear that something did happen after all.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:52 PM
Knower

Nerina, thanks so much for the follow up. What wonderful experiences!

Just a quick note about recording dreams: I keep a pen, notebook and a tiny book light next to my bed so when I wake from a dream that I want to remember I can write it down immediately and nothing is lost. With the small light I don't even have to get up to do this, so it's easier to get back to sleep.