Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Tarot and Oracle Cards

Old 24-11-2017, 04:27 AM
Master

The Sun + Tower reversed.

These two cards together speak of "confidence" but also a vibe of tossing things out - I'm wondering if some e-cluttering in your life is due, whether physical or otherwise?

My Q: Is my caseload likely to pick up before the end of the calendar year?
Old 25-11-2017, 12:01 AM
Deactivated Account

Feedback for Moon: Sounds good. I play nice this winter

Quote:
Originally Posted by tealily
My Q: Is my caseload likely to pick up before the end of the calendar year?

Fairy Light Tarot: Eight of Wands, Page of Swords. I can't guarantee that your work load will increase per se, but I get the feeling the work environment is going to get really hectic or shift into a new direction. I want to say no, but prove me wrong.

Question for Clover: Knight of cups card has been popping up a lot lately...what message does this card have for me?
Old 25-11-2017, 04:04 AM
Master

Feedback for Clover: Hahaha, definitely getting hectic or shifting. We're about to put on a new staffmember and there will be some changes to rostering. There's going to have to be some change management, and eep - it's not something I think will be managed well, haha. We also have a bunch of PR-related projects we've all been given which are suddenly eating into everyone's time.

Your question: Knight of cups card has been popping up a lot lately...what message does this card have for me?

Queen of Swords, 8 of Pent. Prior to pulling the cards I got this huge nurturing vibe, so I'm thinking here the message is to continue Mumming (or Momming, US version!) and know that continuing to put love and effort in, the results you want will come to pass.

My Q: Still on the astrology theme! I want to know if giving people 2 cards makes it easier.
"What astrology sign is my Venus in?"
Old 25-11-2017, 06:07 PM
Master

Tealily
Thanks for the previous reading. I spent the day sorting things and de-cluttering so your prediction (tower reversed) came true.
Hmm Venus in Virgo? I got ace pentacles and 8swords. I am assuming an earth sign like Virgo or Capri.
For clarifier card I got Tower/Disruption twice. This may have something to do with a current relationship/breakup. The structure was unstable. Perhaps unconsciously you brought it down or circumstances did. You like structure whatever your sign. Sorry for rambling on but just wanted you to know that this card fell out.
Old 25-11-2017, 06:08 PM
Master

My question: Which cards best describes a friend of mine or the friendship ?
Old 26-11-2017, 12:52 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonincancer
Tealily
Hmm Venus in Virgo? I got ace pentacles and 8swords. I am assuming an earth sign like Virgo or Capri.
For clarifier card I got Tower/Disruption twice. This may have something to do with a current relationship/breakup. The structure was unstable. Perhaps unconsciously you brought it down or circumstances did. You like structure whatever your sign. Sorry for rambling on but just wanted you to know that this card fell out.
Hahaha @ Towerx2!! My Venus is in Scorpio. I can kind of see now that an Ace (starting card) and 8 of Swords (all locked in) are in this hilarious conflict with each other, and Tower (especially twice) is all about knocking things down and rebuilding, kind of like rebirth. Interesting how your cards communicated that!

This astro thing is fun, even when it's just retrospectively connecting the dots.

Moonincancer: Which cards best describes a friend of mine or the friendship ?
Old 29-11-2017, 11:06 PM
55Degrees

Moonincancer: Which cards best describes a friend of mine?

Knight of Wands and Empress.
Your friend is someone who is always looking for something they can improve or develop.

Q. My unique strength is __________
Old 30-11-2017, 01:51 PM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon

From the Fountain Tarot: Queen of Cups and King of Cups. May I add, Queen of Cups jumped out of the deck before i put it back in my deck and shuffled the cards to ask the question
A: Your strong connection to intuition. Like a fish, you are able to go into the deep depth of the subconscious of soul and spirit, a mastery of the Divine Fem and Masculine energies, not only for yourself but others, and are able to offer the 'strength' as service

Question for Cloves: Tips on manifesting my current 'dreams'.
Old 30-11-2017, 02:10 PM
Guide

Book1

I see Clover beat me to it but I decided to post anyway...
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pisces_Moon

Ace of Wands, Seven of Pentacles

It's the spark of creativity you inspire in others and the ability to be patient.

(Incidentally, my Venus is in Scorpio and my Moon is in Pisces!)

Q. Any message to get me thru December?
Old 30-11-2017, 02:20 PM
Deactivated Account

^ My rising is in Pisces!

Q for Anne. Any message to get me thru December?

From Fountain Tarot: Justice and Eight of Wands---

'Get it done'. There is a bit of an urgency to a situation or 'opportunity', that needs to be given attention to. I would't sit on it. A now or never opportunity, sit idle on it and there will be consequences

Question for Cloves: Tips on manifesting my current 'dreams'