Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination

Old 25-04-2018, 07:46 PM
Guide

Talking Universe "Quit Playing Games with my Heart!"

Over the past year and a half, I have seen some good psychics, done my own readings, followed astrological forecasts, etc. It seems like all the positive things that have been predicted in regard to career, love, etc. have rarely come to pass. I just go on with my life and keep working hard but still feel a bit let down. LOL.
Especially when some of the more neutral or negative things are often what come to pass. A positive astrological forecast one month? Don't see it. Mercury retrograde? Everything in my life is affected. What the hell?!

So universe, "quit playing games with my heart!" :p Just listening to the backstreet boys thinking of how fed up I am with divination and either false or delayed prophecies I have received.

*Also I do not rely on such forecasts, just use them for fun and for guidance. Just poking fun at the lacklustre results.
Old 08-05-2018, 06:36 AM
Master
imagine that you are like a multifaceted diamond.
it could be that those "good/desirable" things have truly come to pass,
but you've been unable to witness them due to being stuck viewing
from out the 'wrong' window.
i suspect that there are 'portions of your awareness' which are cognizant
of having those positive things transpire. perhaps you can look within
yourself, and discover some hidden truths awaiting discovery?
you are indeed strong to have endured repeated disappointments, and
yet maintained a faith that things are working out towards your favor.
Old 13-05-2018, 08:30 PM
Master
Quote:
Clio_86: Universe "Quit Playing Games with my Heart!"
your relationship with the universe is based in love.
this song is brought to mind:
Stevie Nicks & Tom Petty ~ Stop Draggin' My Heart Around
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UD0c58nNCQ
Old 28-06-2018, 12:32 PM
Seeker

I feel similarly
Old 30-07-2018, 01:00 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
Over the past year and a half, I have seen some good psychics, done my own readings, followed astrological forecasts, etc. It seems like all the positive things that have been predicted in regard to career, love, etc. have rarely come to pass. I just go on with my life and keep working hard but still feel a bit let down. LOL.
Especially when some of the more neutral or negative things are often what come to pass. A positive astrological forecast one month? Don't see it. Mercury retrograde? Everything in my life is affected. What the hell?!

So universe, "quit playing games with my heart!" :p Just listening to the backstreet boys thinking of how fed up I am with divination and either false or delayed prophecies I have received.

*Also I do not rely on such forecasts, just use them for fun and for guidance. Just poking fun at the lacklustre results.

You know, I totally share your thoughts. Sometimes I wonder where my head was at... I had a huge let down after seeing an (internationally renowned and much trusted) reader (who actually caused me to get into the cards for myself). He gave me an extraordinarily detailed and definitive reading about 'meeting someone new' in February. No matter how many times we sliced the cards, they always told the same tale again and again.
After the third February I tried to forget all about it - then in the fourth year after the reading it came true and clear - except for the fact that instead of a new person in my life, it referred to my new job. Listening back to the reading, if you replace 'person' with 'employer' every detail is correct (the Queen of Wands was the prediction, and the employers logo is a Griffin wearing a crown). Now I do believe in the power of divination, I don't take it as purely entertainment, and Ive made some quite serious decisions after contemplating the tarot cards and my pendulum (and I didn't listen to them on one occasion - that mistake cost me $20,000 - idiot...) but somehow you need to keep your mind wildly open to alternative interpretations or ideas. I was pretty disappointed to find out Id been chasing just a job...
Old 25-09-2018, 06:57 PM
Experiencer

If you want good things to come you have to set them up. Instead of waiting around on the surface of things you have to go quite deep to the source of why things are not happening for you. If astrology has taught me anything it's that these cycles of cause and effect take time and hard work. But always remember, a reading is only as good as the reader! Divination of every kind is a tool. It merely shows us symbols reflected in the universe of the energies in our life. It doesn't dictate anything. And not everyone is really that great at reading the signs so well, even if they are charging for it ;)
Old 15-10-2018, 07:27 AM
Master
Lol just that you mentioned the song, I am smiling alot. I love backstreet boys. ��
Old 03-11-2018, 02:17 AM
Experiencer

I totally understand what you are saying about the universe playing games. It feels like just when things are okay the universe has another twist or turn. My guides have been hounding me with songs of late. I have signs coming from every direction. Yet I have seen a couple of readers who tell me they can't read for me. Two came down with migraines when they tried. So I totally understand your frustration.