Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 04-03-2019, 08:50 AM
Knower

Accident delete thread

Delete please, accident
Old 04-03-2019, 09:11 AM
ant

No.

And yes.

What you perceive is ones own reality?

And i mean 'reality',what one thinks it is.

Lookup on how the mind works.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:44 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elabr8Aspie
No.

And yes.

What you perceive is ones own reality?

And i mean 'reality',what one thinks it is.

Lookup on how the mind works.
I agree.

I count members of the Goetia among some of my closest acquaintances.

Many humans fear them and call them "Demons" because they have been conditioned and indoctrinated to do so.

The bottom line is that mankind is an entirely "self-serving" species and anything outside the aims and objectives of the race, either individually or collectively is totally "demonised" and considered "evil" because humans are also fear-based creatures.

Initially, there will be a "testing period" and the Goetia will ACT like Demons, or try and scare the pants off you to see how deep this conditioning goes. I simply said "bring it! show me what you got" (which was absolutely nothing whatsoever) and I was rewarded with the keys to the Akashic Library.

There are elements in society that does not want people to know the truth. To know that dimensional beings exist right alongside us and that we can interact with them, as it would totally devalue our importance AS A race and the perceived monopoly we have on the resources of this planet.

So, people are taught that they are "Demons" when, if they were taught "they don't exist" instead, it wouldn't have made people curious about them whatsoever.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:02 AM
ant

You entertain,what you want to entertain.

Each to there own.

But please keep it short and to the point.

A 'paraphrase' is demonic without intent.
Old 04-03-2019, 10:34 AM
Master
Quote:
You entertain,what you want to entertain.

Each to there own.

But please keep it short and to the point.

A 'paraphrase' is demonic without intent.
This is the second time you have asked for brevity in my case.

Unfortunately, my unique personality and the way I explain things does not lend itself to being directly "short and to the point"...I am simply unable to comply with your continued requests, and I sincerely apologise for that.

How I type and what I say is just who I am and a LOT of people have immense problems trying to understand me, because it takes a very large amount of concentration and patience to do so and many just don't have the capacity for it... SOME do and that is to whom my replies are mostly directed.

For those who can't understand me, they like to make use of the "ignore feature" so they can see all those replies consisting of 1-2 sentences only...those replies more conducive to mobile phone usage.

Having said that, I shall be more mindful about replying to you in future, considering the fact that I CANNOT be brief and you CANNOT read any more than a sentence or two, so any communication between us is impossible anyway.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:03 PM
ant

I apologise,my autistic side rears it's ugly head after a few wines.

I'll refrain from attending this site if i intend to drink again.

That aside and no offence to you,but i like things short and to the point.

No different to a neurotypical waffling on telling me some long winded story,then an hour later they get to the point.

Just like watching a movie and getting a timely message at the end.

Yeah,i don't get it.

I guess i paraphrase,i condense,i need people to be direct,i need truth,not a long winded explanation with bunch of meaningless words.

Just saying...no offence.
Old 04-03-2019, 09:05 PM
ant

Ps.As to this thread 'are demons real?'.

I guess you could 'label' me a demon under the influence.: p
Old 05-03-2019, 01:45 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally posted by Elabr8Aspie

Ps.As to this thread 'are demons real?'.

I guess you could 'label' me a demon under the influence.: p

Slow night in Fairfax County?
Old 05-03-2019, 01:54 AM
Master
Quote:
I apologise,my autistic side rears it's ugly head after a few wines.

I'll refrain from attending this site if i intend to drink again.

That aside and no offence to you,but i like things short and to the point.

No different to a neurotypical waffling on telling me some long winded story,then an hour later they get to the point.

Just like watching a movie and getting a timely message at the end.

Yeah,i don't get it.

I guess i paraphrase,i condense,i need people to be direct,i need truth,not a long winded explanation with bunch of meaningless words.

Just saying...no offence.
None taken.

I am pretty much over this site anyway, because the continual requirement to "dumb it all down" so that less intelligent people can "get it" is putting immense mental strain on my own brain chemistry that is NOT neurotypical EITHER.

I require constant mental stimulation and this forum isn't doing it for me (doubts if it ever did).
Old 05-03-2019, 03:24 AM
ant

Quote:
Originally Posted by leader_of_ten
Slow night in Fairfax County?

Yeah,after relocating to small town in the middle of nowhere,there will be a lot more on the horizon.

Red cordial contemplation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlie Trotter
All four elements were happening in equal measure - the cuisine, the wine, the service, and the overall ambience. It taught me that dining could happen at a spiritual level.