Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Mysteries, Myths & Legends

Closed Thread

Old 16-10-2006, 10:14 PM
Lapis

rose,

I watched some program on TV awhile ago, sounds like the same one you're talking about, and I too thought how cool is that?! I enjoy those countries, cultures, peoples who still carry the ancient Goddess consciousness. I remember the first time I'd ever heard that most, if not all, of the Native Americian tribes have always believed/remembered that they came from different Star systems! That's why, I feel, so many of us have had past lives in the different Goddess cultures like the NA's and so many others.
Old 16-10-2006, 11:26 PM
Lapis

Quote:
Originally Posted by feohgoddess
Lapis! That is amazing. I am an aquarius which is an air element, so wow! I loved reading your story.

The thing I've been realizing is, the more spiritual intune I've become, the more I'm aware of things, and the more I believe that every law of physics can and has been broken.

Thank you for that information, I have a book which talks about bleedthroughs, I will use that section as a refference tonight! Thank you very much.

I'm amazed at the research I've come across. How many sightings of so many different creatures that supposibly 'don't exist'

I believe that the fairy gave me some sort of confidence, or perhaps cleared my mind even more because I just seem a little more clairvoyant about specific things that I usually hear around the house, and more intune with my spiritual self, along with my physical self.

feohgoddess,

My pleasure. Isn't it great when our consciousness expands and we actually start to know how small a reality we'd lived in before?! The so-called "Myths" aren't myths at all but stories about Beings that existed/exist at slightly different levels or dimensions. The Elemental groups exist (IMO) in 2D the 2nd dimension. I have this weird memory that I trust even though it's pretty strange. It's of a male "Giant" walking up from behind some small foothills. He straddled them like we would straddle a 4 foot tall fence! He was that big.

I understand that you (and we all do it) want to give the credit to the "Fairy" that you saw but it usually goes the other way around. When we start seeing any of the Elementals (or many of the other wonderful beings out there) it usually indicates that YOU have grown/expanded to the point where you can now perceive more than you did before. These Beings and many Others have always been right there, all around us, but it's us that are regaining the abilities to "see" and "hear" and sense etc. etc. The Goddess Returning....... It's about parts of our brains, our beliefs, our deep inner ancient Selves.

So, give yourself some credit OK because you couldn't have seen or preceived her or other things if you weren't ready to do so. Let the Party begin.

You probably already know all this but I'll throw it out here for anyone else who may enjoy the visual.

FIRE Signs = Aries, Leo, Sagittarius

EARTH Signs = Taurus, Virgo, Capricorn

AIR Sings = Gemini, Libra, Aquarius

WATER Signs = Cancer, Scorpio, Pisces

You folks in the UK should know all the different names of the different Elementals I'd think. Does anyone have a good list of names for each of the 4 Elemental Groups? I'm light on a couple groups.

Water Elementals would be the Merpeople, Mermaids, Mermen, Undiens, water Nymphs etc.

Earth Elementals would be the Gnomes, Fauns, Brownies, Elves and Earth Fairies.

AIR Elementals would be Air Fairies, Sylphs, Elves and...?

FIRE Elementals would be Salamanders and...?
Old 17-10-2006, 09:14 AM
~Jay~

There's an encyclodepia of all the different types here... don't know if it will help? It's a great site tho, in general.

http://faerie.monstrous.com/fairy_encyclo.htm

BTW, Lapis - that picture by your name....where did you find it? Someone we both know & love would really appreciate seeing that, I reckon!
Old 17-10-2006, 09:17 AM
~Jay~

I also found this a while ago, when I went on a mad studying frenzy regarding the faeries, LOL!

http://www.faeriecraft.co.uk/

Faerie is a general term and is interchangeable with elf in all it's variants, as a name to describe all the beings who dwell in Faerie Land. The faeries are known to be divided into four distinct groups, which are:

Enchanters And Enchantresses, sometimes known as Tempters and Temptresses and in modern times, I have renamed them as faerie priests and priestesses. These are human beings who are aligned to the faerie race by way of their destiny. Faerie ambassadors in the human world, who are bestowed with psychic or empathic gifts from the faeries. They are believed to rest in Faerie Land after their death and in life they are sensitive, creative people who invariably learn the arts of magic at sometime during their lives.

Creatures And Demons, are also thought to be aligned to the faerie race and some have a magical connection to faeries. This includes a wide spectrum of beasts including unicorns, centaurs, trolls, The Loch Ness Monster, urchins and dragons. These creatures display characteristics, ranging from the innately spiritual, beautiful and benevolent, to the downright nasty.

The Elemental Faeries; the spirits of nature which dwell in every living thing and habitat upon the earth. These are namely; the sylphs of air, the undines of water, the salamanders of fire and the gnomes of the earth.

The FaerieOr Elfin People, these are a race of magical beings who dwell in subterraneous mounds, rocks or faerie islands that are shrouded from view under water. They are said to be invisible and silent most of the time, unless they choose otherwise. They live in organised societies governed by kings and queens, presiding in faerie courts. The faerie race is divided into two types of fey; the Trooping Faeries, who are the aristocracy, so-called because they travel in processional form and are believed to be descendants of ancient, demoted pagan gods. Solitary faeries are of a more wild nature than their Trooping cousins and are the peasantry beings of Faerie Land.
Old 17-10-2006, 09:01 PM
Lapis

Thanks for those links and information Jaycee. When I have more time I'll have to do a 'search' for Fire Elementals and see what I find. I've seen both Fire and Air Elementals but nothing like what I've seen with the Water and Earth ones. The astrological elements we each have ourselves like I mentioned. When I've seen Fire Elementals it was while watching a candle flame and also a fire in a fireplace. These shapes of Fire Elementals are in the fire and sometimes I can see them move, dance, twist and reshape the actual flames into other shapes and symbols etc. It's very beautiful and mesmerizing like all the Elementals seem to effect us. It's like looking at just one of these Elemental groups is such an imbalance for us, that we start getting weird or 'intoxicated'. Can be both fun and a bit scary because some of Them want you to go 'play' with them.

Here a link to where I found my current "Bastet" avatar. It has so many really great avatars and they're all 100x100 which is what's allowed here at SF, so no resizing needed! I found a lot of beautiful ones (Bastet and more) in their "Fantasy Avatar" section, but all the different sections are interesting. Yep, the old Egyptian Lion people....aaaahh. (Send her my love.)

www.allavatars.com/index.php
Old 17-10-2006, 09:20 PM
purplephoenix

Feohgoddess, You are LUCKY!! Usually elementals are so shy that they don't often appear. The last time I saw an elemental--he was a fairy elf--appeared to me in Spring over a year ago. He was about 3 feet tall, squatting on the side of my bed, watching me wake up. I know he was there to help me with issues with my Mom. But I was so startled to see him that I shrieked. I didn't mean too--it just came out. And then he was gone. I asked him to come back, but he never did.

Elementals are showing up more and more to humans because they want to partner with us in helping the Earth. They live in the 4th dimension--that's why they are so easily accessible to us. You might check out the book "My Summer with the Leprechauns." Very interesting.

Peace--Dana--www.thepurplephoenix.com
Old 18-10-2006, 09:40 AM
rose

i would love to see an elemental
Old 21-10-2006, 05:52 AM
feohgoddess

Wow! I must thank everyone for their responses. Everyone's information was very helpful and informative! I appreciate it a great deal. I am humbly greatful that I was able to see an element. I wish I knew how to draw, so I could draw her. I've tried, but I just can't.

And something great has come out of this all as well. My spouse, isn't as spiritual as I am, which is ok since we all have different times to where we start our spiritual path conciouslly I believe, but he has been more and more interested in the things I read about, and hasn't even critisized Sylvia Browne ( I watch her every wednesday). He seems more and more interested in the supernatural world, along with the paranormal. Don't get me wrong, he has always believed in my gifts, it just seems now he's taking a grasp for himself, which I am happy for him.
Old 24-10-2006, 02:00 AM
Knower
i have heard that if you leave a letter, fae and other such will answer...just like a prayer
Old 24-11-2006, 12:52 AM
nwc

Quote:
Originally Posted by feohgoddess
who here has seen a fairy in real life? I saw one last night in my bedroom. She was almost the size of a barbie doll, she had a red dress on, dark hair and small pupils. i tried waking my husband up but as soon as he did she turned into this purple speck and disappeared in thin air.

i am still in shock and almost don't believe myself.

that's really cool you saw that!

an old friend pointed it out to me in her home...asked me if i could see the purple speckles around her chandlier and i could....there was probably 50 or something...and she told me it is fairies.

a couple weeks later i saw my cat playing with purple speckles in my home and chasing them around having a lot of playful fun and i picked up on it to be fairies.

but this is a first that i've heard of someone seeing an actual fairy turning into a purple speckle!

i too have see a fairy outside my patio door doing a healing on one of my plants. we shocked eachother!
the fairy didn't see me at first so i got to see it at work... then it saw me... flew up above my plant and then gave me a frown (probably because i was smoking a cigarette... ) and then it flew away.

it's the only one i've seen with my eyes... but i have telepathic communication with many fairies and feel them around and where they are ect...

some make sounds for me. and the house i just moved out of is like a fairy ground.

i still from time to time see the purple speckles ect.... and on an occasion see my cat playing with something and chasing them to the window ect...
Closed Thread