Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Hinduism

Old 22-08-2018, 12:17 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
Numbers guy? What do you know that I do not?

I am getting bored and tired of entertaining this dude though...I had a very strange dream last night though...I walked inside a Christian church, saw a Cross....Saw a Shiva Lingam at the base of it and saw a Christian priest, in Christian robes found Abhishek (oblations) to it...I should really not eat grilled cheese sandwiches immediately before bedtime..

Aum Namah Shivaya

That priest was me I think.....A bit of Jesus here and a bit of Shiva there..not sure who I should worship,Lol
Old 22-08-2018, 12:47 PM
Suspended
MayBE I'll find^^ on the way down the line...

Old 22-08-2018, 12:59 PM
Suspended
This is/was "my" private Tweety... ;-)

~ 1991 ~
Old 22-08-2018, 03:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I had a very strange dream last night though...I walked inside a Christian church, saw a Cross....Saw a Shiva Lingam at the base of it and saw a Christian priest, in Christian robes found Abhishek (oblations) to it...I should really not eat grilled cheese sandwiches immediately before bedtime..
Reminded me of Paul Simon's lyric from the song The Boxer:

"Still a man hears [only] what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest."
Old 22-08-2018, 03:51 PM
Suspended
Of kourse there is much more kuteness in our kosmos...

- Cosma Shiva Hagen & Mother -

Why do elephants have red eyes?

So that they don't get caught when stealing cherries from the trees!

Old 22-08-2018, 10:28 PM
Suspended
Quote:
Originally Posted by SoulGenesis
Let's say sex is the only thing we should not be laughing about, because it's the only for sure REALly serious thing.

Love Hurts cause Love is Not a Gamble...

FORTUNA NON OMNIBUS AEQUE

Last edited by SoulGenesis : 22-08-2018 at 11:29 PM.
Old 23-08-2018, 12:13 AM
Suspended
Quote:

Old 23-08-2018, 06:55 AM
Suspended

[35] But in the night in which the Lord's day dawned, when the soldiers were safeguarding it two by two in every watch, there was a loud voice in heaven; [36] and they saw that the heavens were opened and that two males who had much radiance had come down from there and come near the sepulcher. [37] But that stone which had been thrust against the door, having rolled by itself, went a distance off the side; and the sepulcher opened, and both the young men entered. [38] And so those soldiers, having seen, awakened the centurion and the elders (for they too were present, safeguarding). [39] And while they were relating what they had seen, again they see three males who have come out from they sepulcher, with the two supporting the other one, and a cross following them, [40] and the head of the two reaching unto heaven, but that of the one being led out by a hand by them going beyond the heavens. [41] And they were hearing a voice from the heavens saying, 'Have you made proclamation to the fallen-asleep?' [42] And an obeisance was heard from the cross, 'Yes.' [43]

-- The Gospel of Peter (Translated by Raymond Brown)

----------------------------------------------------------------

And he said: "Peace be to you, My peace I give you!" And they all marveled and were afraid. The Savior laughed and said to them: "What are you thinking about? Are you perplexed? What are you searching for?"

Philip said: "For the underlying reality of the universe and the plan."

The Savior said to them: "I want you to know that all men are born on earth from the foundation of the world until now, being dust, while they have inquired about God, who he is and what he is like, have not found him. Now the wisest among them have speculated from the ordering of the world and (its) movement. But their speculation has not reached the truth...

-- The Sophia of Jesus Christ (Translated by Douglas M. Parrott)

Old 23-08-2018, 07:47 AM
Suspended
Quote:

And he said: "Peace be to you, My peace I give you!" And they all marveled and were afraid. The Savior laughed and said to them: "What are you thinking about? Are you perplexed? What are you searching for?"

Philip said: "For the underlying reality of the universe and the plan."

The Savior said to them: "I want you to know that all men are born on earth from the foundation of the world until now, being dust, while they have inquired about God, who he is and what he is like, have not found him. Now the wisest among them have speculated from the ordering of the world and (its) movement. But their speculation has not reached the truth...

-- The Sophia of Jesus Christ (Translated by Douglas M. Parrott)

The Sophia of Joseph Stalin
Old 23-08-2018, 11:28 AM
Ascender

Lord Shiva came to me last night and I recognised him as God.God is Shiva,Shiva is God.
This is new to me as I got a visual instead of the usual feelings and feelings no matter how blissful can still leave you wondering where they originate from...is it my feelings or another beings feelings is what I am usually left thinking.....Last night it came from Shiva God.God became more real as Lord Shiva

I also got an energy infusion/upgrade which was like a Kundalini experience...I felt it physically as my aura burning bright blue being filled from above and runnning down my outside down my legs.....this was the reason I posted here yesterday,I needed the connection for this to happen....woo hooo!