Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 13-09-2018, 08:26 PM
Experiencer

Found feather..

I wanted to share something amazing that happened today. Due to a couple of recent incidents I was feeling unsafe. I asked my angels this morning for some reassurance things would be okay. I was sitting at work in the staff room. Talking to a couple of people. I was sitting right near the window still. The window was very slightly open but had a fly screen. I walked out of the empty room and stood in the doorway talking to someone. Turned around and there on the window still was a black crow feather. Then I looked out the window and a black crow is staring right at me. It was amazing. No one knew anything about the feather. I looked it up and the first words I found was protection.
Old 13-09-2018, 08:27 PM
Experiencer

I forgot to add this. I am sure of it. As what I didn't mention when I looked at the clock it was 1.11 pm when I found the word protection.
Old 17-09-2018, 04:25 PM
Master
i iv fond th m on door stepp in hoses evn in a bag of shopin i hav

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 05-10-2018, 06:31 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
I wanted to share something amazing that happened today. Due to a couple of recent incidents I was feeling unsafe. I asked my angels this morning for some reassurance things would be okay. I was sitting at work in the staff room. Talking to a couple of people. I was sitting right near the window still. The window was very slightly open but had a fly screen. I walked out of the empty room and stood in the doorway talking to someone. Turned around and there on the window still was a black crow feather. Then I looked out the window and a black crow is staring right at me. It was amazing. No one knew anything about the feather. I looked it up and the first words I found was protection.

Ha, I read your post the other day. Yesterday morning I was driving along, I looked in the left mirror and noticed a white feather stuck to it, I laughed to my self. Then hours later I spotted a little white feather on the floor, and within half an hour I was walking up to the office at work and spotted a big white feather on the floor....3 in one day
Old 22-11-2018, 04:18 PM
Deactivated Account

You wanna be careful with the black feathers. Best you change your spirit guides and angels, coz they might not be all that benevolent, see?
Old 22-11-2018, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Thank you for your advice.
I am not concerned at all. As the Crow is my primary spirit guide. It was giving me a warning about my health. So I am currently sorting out the issue. Everything will be okay.

Ricardo.. That was so cool about the white feathers. Did you find out what your message was? :)
Old 23-11-2018, 07:38 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mysticrose37
Thank you for your advice.
I am not concerned at all. As the Crow is my primary spirit guide. It was giving me a warning about my health. So I am currently sorting out the issue. Everything will be okay.

Ricardo.. That was so cool about the white feathers. Did you find out what your message was? :)

Hi Mysticrose, no i didn't receive any message really, just a good feeling from it. Oddly enough I recently found a black feather. It was a couple of weeks ago when I ran into some money problems. I've had a difficult year money wise, I've cut down on the amount of hours I work and I haven't been counting what I've been spending so everything has got out of hand. I've managed to get straight again buy selling some of my stuff. Anyway, a bit of a family emergency came up were I had to give someone £2000.00. This stressed me out, and I was thinking about it and thinking that what I was doing was very positive. At that moment I looked out of the window and saw a black feather on the floor. I went out and picked it up. Anyway, I ended up getting help from someone I really didn't expect so everything turned out okay. I've put the feather on top of my mirror in my bedroom
Old 23-11-2018, 06:50 AM
Deactivated Account

Do you happen to have a Phoenix also as one of your spirit guides? Those are really awesome!!!
Old 23-11-2018, 08:13 AM
Experiencer

Ricardo.. That is a really amazing story. Thank you for sharing.