Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Indigo, Crystal, & Star Children

Old 17-03-2019, 07:51 PM
Pathfinder

Is my brother a starseed? What type would he be?

Hey

My brother is naturally highly intelligent (analytical prodigy as a child in math and physics, basically he learned to use the computer before he learnt to walk and this was over 25 years ago. Taught himself to code since he was a kid basically), evil (he would love to rule the world I guess), strategist (he enjoys historical wars strategies and always has a plan), arrogant (feels superior) and manipulative (likes to manipulate people to obtain his wishes), yet shy (very introvert but smart as finds solutions quick), always has a counter argument, intuitive, hard working very revengeful and angry (hates everything but not himself), likes controlling the situation and he hates humans in general despite him being human and feels very distant from them, like he does not identify with them, is frustrated by them and feels distant (always completely lacked empathy for humans ). He feels cold and likes cold environments otherwhise he can't sleep, he hates heat (it's big discomfort and creates rash). We always argued when we were kids that he couldn't sleep because the heat was on and he preffered to open the window for the heat to go outside. He works as a Software Engineer and is passionated about Science and Technology. He hates teamwork and prefers to do everything on his own, he hates humanity and doesen't care about

Can he be a starseed extraterrestrial soul incarnated and disguised as human from this description? Which type might he be?

I heard about Pleiadians, Reptilians, Martians, Andromeda, Sirius, Indigo, and Crystal Children, are they incarnated as humans? What is their purpose here and how are they different from human-originated souls?

After their human form dies where do they go? Back on the planet that they came from or back to the light as Spiritual Realm Heaven? Are they part of God as well?

I also found this
https://www.gaia.com/article/which-k...-alien-are-you

Last edited by noyan : 18-03-2019 at 07:59 AM.
Old 17-03-2019, 10:16 PM
Knower
Well it depends on if the planet is evolving to the next density/dimension. If they are not harvestable or able to graduate to the next density with the planet, they will leave to another world.

I don't think intelligence alone can tell if you're a starseed. Or even if you're a loner. For all intents and purposes, higher dimensional beings come from what are called social memory complexes where everyone is of one mind and one seeking.

I know I am a wanderer from another planet, but who knows how many incarnations I have had here in 3D Earth.

When we die, we usually will decide where we want to go, if our light is compatible with where we're going.
Old 18-03-2019, 06:02 AM
Pathfinder

Thanks

If he might be a starseed extraterrestrial human incarnation, what race would he be?
Old 24-03-2019, 01:17 PM
Newbie ;)

I used to think I was an alien; turns out I was just a nerd who was alienated as a child haha. But who knows? Maybe I did have another life on another planet. I really don't care; what's important right now is my life on THIS planet.
Old 26-03-2019, 02:40 PM
Experiencer
Sounds like he needs to do some work on himself. No disrespect intended.

I also resonate with a number of things you mention in your post particularly about not being social/being unable to connect with others. But as I worked on myself for many years (which involved alot of healing) I changed and developed socially and in other areas. I think we are here to grow and the limitations we experience are the challenges we have to overcome and learn from. He doesn't sound like he's very happy.

Sounds like he lacks genuine love for himself and should learn how to live here now, otherwise why would he be here? This is something I really struggled with. There is no happiness or peace in this type of life.
Old 26-03-2019, 07:38 PM
Seeker

I would say he is. Let go of "types" there are trillions of planets and constellations out there, he could be even from another galaxy, the universe is so vast! Even in the Pleiades, for instance, there is thousands of planets, hundreds of stars and dozens of different species/types. The only way to know is to look deep within, you can know for him if you ask your superior to see it and it might come in a dream.
Old 30-03-2019, 09:41 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonySG
Sounds like he needs to do some work on himself. No disrespect intended.

I also resonate with a number of things you mention in your post particularly about not being social/being unable to connect with others. But as I worked on myself for many years (which involved alot of healing) I changed and developed socially and in other areas. I think we are here to grow and the limitations we experience are the challenges we have to overcome and learn from. He doesn't sound like he's very happy.

Sounds like he lacks genuine love for himself and should learn how to live here now, otherwise why would he be here? This is something I really struggled with. There is no happiness or peace in this type of life.

Yes, that's true, no peace nor happiness for him just anger and frustration despite being smart and intuitive. I was thinking that he might be a destructive alien type... don't know which starseed though...