Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 29-12-2010, 04:20 PM
supernova

When my Kundalini rises I become so potent and powerful in every respect. even sexually I become aroused.

Some Tantrics perform acts of sex when the energies they release cannot be put out and that is why at times some Tantric have sexual acts with their participants
Old 29-12-2010, 04:26 PM
Master
Yes... In addition Tantric practitioners learn to direct their sexual energy for enhancing and smoothing the flow of kundalini and other energies, as well as inward awareness.

Xan

Old 29-12-2010, 04:34 PM
Edy31

I am just trying to understand the concept generally and I know that there is difference in experience for everybody.

When you say 'When my Kundalini rises' does it mean that normally is stays in the bottom of the spine.

The way I experience my energy is that it stays up in my head all the time. The first 2.5 month I was trying to ground it and it was a struggle, now I am trying to ride it and it feels better.

When I ground too much, lets say when I go out for 4-5 hours, it goes below my heart chakra, and then when I get home, it rises up again and causes me difficulty to breathe as it passes through the heart, I have to lay down so it passes through my heart chakra quickly, if I just sit I can have breathing difficulties for a longer time. This has happened 3-4 times.

Does this make sense?

Thanks,
Edy
Old 29-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Master
Yes... In most people kundalini is dormant, coiled at the base of the spine.

I'm not sure that the energy in your head is kundalini as it could be just the typical imbalance in our world of excessive focus in our mental aspect up in the head. Conscious belly breathing can bring you into balance.

Yes... "trying" to move energy just gets us into struggle. Instead, breathe and allow the energy to move and flow naturally.

Edy... I think you would benefit from doing the Microcosmic Orbit practice to get your energies flowing in a more balanced way... gradually and without effort.

Here's how: http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=3682

You also seem to have some blockage in your chest / heart center which calls for emotional healing of hurt from the past... and for heart meditation practice.

Heart Meditations - http://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/showthread.php?t=4106

Xan

Old 29-12-2010, 04:44 PM
Edy31

Thanks Xan,
I have been doing the breathing exercises you advise, thanks for those.

I am still trying to understand what's going on. A shaman told me this is K awakening, but I am keeping an open mind.

Thanks for all your help...
Old 29-12-2010, 04:47 PM
Master
It's possible your kundalini awakening has begun in your head, but I think it's rare.

The main thing is not 'understanding' (which is part of that excess head-mind focus) so much as learning to be present with whatever is happening in you... simply allowing it all.

Xan

Old 29-12-2010, 04:53 PM
dreambot

Thanks for the breathing tips, Xan.

I did notice it's an unfortunate side effect of the meditation...that when you meet ordinary people afterwards their energies seem more damaged or negative by comparison. I remember once I was doing the 'small universe' - this is master chunyi lin's variation of the 'microcosmic orbit' meditation. I did this meditation at night and had wonderful purples around the head (I saw it as internal vision only) and the next day when I went out - everyone had this slightly negative, pessimistic or problematic energies...

I could detect minor feelings of apathy, irritation, selfishness, anger - all these leaking off people across the room into me. However I normally feel pretty great when I'm alone, so I spend an increasing amount of my free time alone...of course this can get lonely, haha.
Old 29-12-2010, 04:58 PM
Master
dreambot... I understand the need for solitude completely, as that is my style of living.

There's another step up too, in response to the negativity in people around us... we can rise to compassion for those who haven't yet discovered the real alternative in the inner self... compassion for the suffering the mind creates.

As kundalini begins to flow freely in the heart center, compassion is released.

Xan

Old 29-12-2010, 05:11 PM
dreambot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan

The main thing is not 'understanding' (which is part of that excess head-mind focus) so much as learning to be present with whatever is happening in you... simply allowing it all.

Xan

Very similar view as Taoism. I'm also starting to believe that absolutely everything is part of one big system and that I should only do what feels right at any given moment (unfortunately society isn't that free, so there would be stuff I shouldn't do - according to society - but the 'source' may want me to do...).

The source would take 'karma' into account as well. It must be a very intelligent source to constantly adapt to what everyone and everything is doing (ie: adapt to constant change) while also exerting the laws of karma and arranging all our experiences so that they collide to give everyone what they needs in just the right way. Boggles the mind to think of such things.

It's usually bad to force stuff. I actually got told my my spirit guide that I didn't need to worry so much about trivial things, because the end result is the same - I'll constantly be redirected towards the path of developing/understanding within many lifetimes regardless of what I do...If I do a bad thing...karma will manifest and my journey towards understanding and growth could be delayed ...but the end result is the same really.

There is so much emphasis on extremely trivial things in society (material things), and my personality is naturally built to question everything and analyse it.

Sometimes I just need to let go and let it happen without trying to work out why. There is no way my human brain could attempt to understand it, it's too complex how things are panning out.

I don't know what's happening to Edy31, but it does sound like he has a lot of focus in the head area...Maybe imbalance of lower body energy?

Here are some of the things I do for my energy:

EFT (emotional freedom technique - clears all emotional blockages)

Chunyi lin's qigong (also contains meditations - I'm a fan of his qigong)

Tai chi (increases the flow of my energy)

bagua circle walk exercise (I am no expert on this - I copied it from youtube! But I get a lot of increase in my energy, my mind goes blank, my body comfortable and numb and I get vibrating hands which then heat up...)

The 'small universe' meditation increases energy flow through the front and back energy channels and chakras. Last time I did it I could feel hot energy in the abdominal organs and lower spine (also the upper spine in line with the heart) and I could feel little hot stars of energy in each chakra point - making it easier to locate the right point exactly.

I didn't feel those heats when I started though - I couldn't feel anything at the start, and didn't know if I was doing it right, it just took a little bit of time to work.
Old 29-12-2010, 05:14 PM
dreambot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Xan
dreambot... I understand the need for solitude completely, as that is my style of living.

There's another step up too, in response to the negativity in people around us... we can rise to compassion for those who haven't yet discovered the real alternative in the inner self... compassion for the suffering the mind creates.

As kundalini begins to flow freely in the heart center, compassion is released.

Xan

Thanks! Yeah. I actually had some similar experience yesterday with the meditation I did. I got a huge amount of compassion...and hot glowing in the heart chakra. It is almost like a feeling of 'sadness and joy' mixed together.