Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 30-08-2012, 10:47 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
just my opinion here,

Although for many years I was totally against anti-depressants I think they do have a place. If someone is so deep that they are in danger of hurting themselves then a short course coupled with other treatment could be a start. I haven't taken them, although I was given diazapam at one point and it made me feel awful. I think I took it twice.

I now used my small knowledge of brain chemistry to work with vitamins and other supplements and find it very effective. Yes I still have dark times, but they are not as dark as they have been.

I have had counseling and at the time it worked wonders for me. The change that guy made to my life was immense!! A lot of wounds were healed in those weeks.

I also saw another one that although she had good tools was not happy to work in a way that I felt suitable as she only wanted to deal with the symptoms of my problems and not dig deeper into the reasons behind them.

I now find I know enough about my own mental health that qualified councillors aren't right for me any more. When I saw the last one I saw (who was newly qualified admittedly) I was seeing what needed doing before she did so I called it off. I also consider myself advanced enough spiritually that I need to work on a much deeper level.

This is where spiritual/energy healing has come in for me. This has taken a long time but has stripped away a lot of the wounds of the past. I have dug deeper than I ever did with the councilors and made more progress too. I am a different person because of the work I have done on this level.

For me it's about looking at what is out there, trying anything that you can afford and seeing what works. You have to be discerning and be honest about whether something is helping, making things worse or enabling a continuation of the problems. If possible get referrals from other people to find someone that you trust rather than a charleton.

I realise that when you are in a really bad place it's hard to have the
strength to do all of this, and this may be where the short course of anti-depressants comes in, enough head space to look at your options.

As for the OP... I agree, being in bad energies can really drag you down. For me it's being forced to be around negative people where I work, but in the past I have seen a house trigger serious mental problems and when the house was cleared (without the person suffering knowing) they got a lot better. My last house also caused me a lot of problems.

Depression is caused by so many different things, it is impossible to make a "1 size fits all" answer, so we have to take back our power and seek our own answers. I'm still working on mine but I am determined that one winter I will get through with all my tools in place, without the anxiety and depression that SAD brings for me.

Hi, You talk a lot of sense. I feel in what I have seen over the years that we can be affected by things that we don't know are affecting us. Sometimes we might clear our house and have been cleared of every thing our self's. I know that has often happened to me. I might go somewhere and park my car on top of Noxious Energies or something like that. Then when I drive away I am it it again as it is in the car and will last there for a good while. But at least I know now when I have been hit with it. When it is real bad you feel that your arms are so heavy, you have no energy and then you start to become Depressed again. I have been hit by Sun Stroke a couple of times and it feels very much the same as Radiation comes from both going by what I have read. I am sure that I have had to suffer from all those things so that I can be in tune with what other people are going through. I remember a few years ago. A lady asked me if I could be of some help to her. She lived not far away and had had an accident a year or so before and had hit her head badly.they thought all her troubles were coming from that. She had no energy and had to drag herself about to do anything and never went out much because it was too much of an effort. I checked her house out and found that when she went to bed to rest and try and recover from everything she was laying in the Bad Energies. Same when she sat in her comfortable chair and went to the table to have meal, same thing happened. It turned out after getting to know her that the lady that had ived in the house before them had got sick and they had to move out so that she could be in care. I also found out the first place I was affected by it the lady also had got sick there and that's why they sold it as she had to be close to the city for health reasons. So it can also make you sick over time, not just depressed. I have read a lot over the years about other cases. I was feeling very Depressed and tired a few months ago and I couldn't remove it from under my bed. I then asked if I would ever be able to get rid of it and was told that I wouldn't. I was telling my Twin Soul about it and she felt that she had been told that I should put a container of Iodized Salt under it, which I did , a big one and the next day it was gone. So then I put another one as well just to make sure. It was a big patch of it and even though I have a very big bedroom I could not get my bed out of it and it was worse on my side of the bed. It must have been the type of energy that was there. So if you are feeling down and tired even that might be worth trying if shifting you bed is not an option to try. I hope I have been some help to someone. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 30-08-2012, 10:55 PM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by thinkthinkthink
Hi there!
Do you know how to cleanse a home? I was happy hear once so I don't think it has anything to do with what you described. My life has been all over the place recently and I feel heavy and stuck. I am sad but optimistic that everything will get better, iv been in dark places before, much worse that what's been happening recently so I know it will get better (I just wish the light would hurry up! Lol) what I would like to know is how could I cleanse my home and soul and get a 'fresh' feeling back into my life. It would help so much.

Thank you

Hi, Please send me a PM and we will see if I can be of some help to you. I have found that just talking about things can be healing for a start and I could also see if you have been in anything that is dragging you down. To send love never costs anything. If we all sent some to someone what a better environment we would all be living in. Love and Light, hope to hear from you soon, Clarrie
Old 31-08-2012, 05:12 AM
Master
I'm depressed and I don't know why can you help me?
Spiritlite.
Old 31-08-2012, 07:03 AM
I love my Twin Soul

Angel1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiritlite
I'm depressed and I don't know why can you help me?
Spiritlite.
=

Hello, I would like to hope so. Can you send me a PM and a clear photo of you by your self please, It does not have to be a recent one but that does help. Even talking about anything that is troubling you can be of help sometimes I have found, someone that understands and has been through the same sort of thing. Blessings, Clarrie
Old 31-08-2012, 07:44 AM
Master
I find when things go wrong I look within for he cause. More often than not it is my reaction to my surroundings that is the cause of misery, not the bad incident itself or outside circumstances dictating my mood.

We can always choose.

I also know what it is to struggle in that black place of depression and it can be debilitating at its worst.

You have to chose to fight, and fight hard for your happiness.

Getting so busy you dont have time to scratch yourself is a great tool for getting your mind off your own problems and giving your mind time to refocus if your depression is not a chemical imbalance one in your body. It works better if it involves volunteering time and or resources for someone else worse off than yourself.
Old 31-08-2012, 10:39 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Yeah well. Take your pick, a medical profession overly keen to peddle drugs as the alternatives to confronting mental health are too much like hard work or take your chances with witch doctors and shamen......welcome to the 21st century where we spend more money on killing people then curing them!!!!

I don't have such a radical view, because medicine has its place. Saves many lives. It's in the interests of spiritual society to bag doctors/psychiatrists... but the right treatment for the right condition is always better. It's so much to with what works and nothing to do with to with amature opinions.
Old 31-08-2012, 10:48 AM
Sungirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
I don't have such a radical view, because medicine has its place. Saves many lives. It's in the interests of spiritual society to bag doctors/psychiatrists... but the right treatment for the right condition is always better. It's so much to with what works and nothing to do with to with amature opinions.

Totally agree, but we have to be sure to take our power back and decide what works for ourselves. So many people hand their power over to the docs (at one end) and the guru (at the other end) and sit passively waiting to be fixed. It can't continue to be this way. We should try the doc or the guru or anything in between and decide for ourselves
Old 31-08-2012, 10:54 AM
Buzz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
Agreed that if I had a broken bone I would go see a GP. But in the area of mental health, from personal experience I remain open, not naive, just open.
Alternative approaches to depression that I undertook are : accupunture, diet and lots of exercise. We are hardly talking faith healers here.
Old 31-08-2012, 11:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sungirl
Totally agree, but we have to be sure to take our power back and decide what works for ourselves. So many people hand their power over to the docs (at one end) and the guru (at the other end) and sit passively waiting to be fixed. It can't continue to be this way. We should try the doc or the guru or anything in between and decide for ourselves

I agree. In extreme cases it can be better to take control, because a person who gets totally edgy can have badly impaired judgement... but generally speaking a person needs to be empowered.

I don't think this OP is in a position to that. There are no alternatives offered, she cant make perscriptions, can't make referrals, has no training in anything... and basically, there are serious issues surrounding disclosures and protection of confidentiality which haven't been considered at all.

I'm quite sure that anyone who has propper knowledge in this field, would not consider this forum an inappropriate venue for counsel, and I feel this whole shibang needs to be shut down.
Old 31-08-2012, 11:12 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Buzz
Agreed that if I had a broken bone I would go see a GP. But in the area of mental health, from personal experience I remain open, not naive, just open.
Alternative approaches to depression that I undertook are : accupunture, diet and lots of exercise. We are hardly talking faith healers here.

I totally agree with you.

I think that people need to have the power to determine their own course of action, and that means they shouldn't be coerced. Empowerment is quite simply having knowledge of what's available, then seeking information about it before rushing in.

Any doctor will agree diet and exersize is very beneficial, who wouldn't... and in this day and age, acupuncture and alternatives like yoga tai chi meditation massage and more have become formalized in physiology... and a person's treatment is approached quite holistically. It's improving at least.

HERE though, is an internet forum... I mean, it's really not a sound option for the treatment of depression.