Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 15-04-2019, 11:42 PM
Suspended
Hi, I believe there are a lot of talented and or gifted people on SF and I also believe that Spirits are the best teachers or guides and if they heard you and if you are chosen, something will happen soon, so continue to pray and believe.
Blessings.
Old 16-04-2019, 09:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Then i guess those who offer their help without exchange at all are idiots.
You're right.
Help should be charged.

''White light is expensive'' (and now is on the free market also)

And why a healer deserves a comfortable life?because he learned a skill and uses it to gain money?Who are you to tell who deserves what?

@Iomax

None are idiots, most healers I have met give much and are generous with their time, even when it is paid for, and then they use their excess to provide for those in need, and I believe everybody on the planet who isn't actively and consciously trying to destroy it is bringing harmony to us all and deserves a comfortable life and at the present time money is generally how that is achieved in a material/physical sense.

The white Light, Love, Power and Healing that descends from above is free for all who ask for and accept it into their hearts, in line with their higher good. For some it is right to seek others to aid them in their journey, for some not.

Healers, Doctors, Janitors, Receptionists have all learned skills and provide a service, combined this makes them better in their respective profession than those that have no experience and yes it is my personal opinion is that in the current state of the planet they deserve to have their time and skill valued not only as a gift from the divine but in a material sense as well. We are much more but we also exist down here in the material.

I understand this can a be touchy subject and it is not my intent to upset you or anyone, only to provide a different perspective.

Light, Love and Power to you!
Old 16-04-2019, 09:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
There are a few ways to Heal people its not all about spiritual Healing or as its called hand healing.reiki or any other way its about having Empathy
being a shoulder to cry on. listening to people.
if you want to develop into Healing going to a spiritualist church where they do developing circles and some do healing would be a good start,
if you feel listening to people works better for you train to be a counsellor,its very rewarding.

Namaste

I have been to the local spiritualist church and they do healing sessions but they don't have a development circle. A friend and neighbour who is a Bowen therapist suggested I should contact someone who is a reiki teacher. When I sent the teacher a message I asked if reiki could be used to help animals and she said the first time she used reiki professionally it was on a springer collie cross. By coincidence it was my dog needing to go to the vet that really spurred me on to look into helping others through healing and especially helping dogs. My dog just happens to be a springer collie cross. I shall know if it's right for me when I try it.
Old 16-04-2019, 10:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillity
I'm in the process of learning to become a healer and I'm not sure what steps to take next. I'm working my way through Dr George King's book, 'You too can heal.' Can anyone give me any advice on development please. This is something I've been drawn to all my life but I've never really done anything about it. I know I've passed healing on to people over the phone when I was at work and when I felt they needed it. Lots of people said they had calmed down a lot after talking to me. When I was young I remember wanting to take the pain away from someone who had very severe arthritis and I wished I could suffer some the pain instead of her. Immediately I began to suffer from very painful ankles and the lady began to feel better. In particular I would like to pass healing on to animals and especially to my own dog who is still quite young. She has started to suffer from fits and will be going for an MRI scan if she has another fit. Any advice from healers would be wonderful.

Nice to meet a fellow healer .

Had the exact same thoughts when I started off so to speak.

I didn't know what to do or even if I was able to do healing but I had a burning desire to heal.

This desire came about at the same time as my awakening it was as if certain things were made known to me regarding a purpose in life as I awakened .

This all coincided with my sufferings at the time and my decision to go within myself .

So depending on where you are at within yourself will reflect what inner work you need to do or not as a way of developing your own healing.

I can only say for myself where self healing mirrored the healing of others and vice versa because in healing others you are on some level healing yourself.

I want to keep this post short and sweet if I can so not to explain my whole process, but as well as self healing / meditating I joined a healing group and attained the normal certificates to allow you to heal the public (which is just a load of red tape in some respects)

It's good to get practice with face to face peeps and get feedback isn't it . To a certain degree confidence helps and self doubt hinders so getting yourself into a 'healthy' mind-state is a good place to start and self healing plays it part in this ..

Some will say a true healer must heal themselves first and I can understand this but it doesn't imply that you can't help others prior to healing oneself as said already healing others is self healing.

I can therefore simply recommend self healing / purifying and practice as much as you can on anything you can get your hands on . I used to work on my house plants when no-one else was available and I used to pick people out of the newspapers that were suffering in some shape or form and develop distant healing .

Just keep the wheels turning and apply it everyday in some shape or form and the development will take care of itself .. Put your thoughts out in regards to you are of service to mankind (although there is already the knowing of this from the other side of life) but it's good to be proactive and keep the thought intentions flowing .

x dazzle x
Old 16-04-2019, 08:06 PM
Administrator
Always remember when you do Healing its your guide that does the Healing you are just the vesil in which Spirit use to work.
When I started which was many moons ago now I was advised to let spirit do the healing don't use your own energy,as it can Exhaused you

Namaste
Old 16-04-2019, 08:53 PM
Master

Why would you receive the power of healing if you want to make a living from it? This defeats the whole purpose of healing, you give it freely without taking something back.You can't never buy spiritual gifts and you can't never sell spiritual gifts because these gifts are sacred, of course there is the chance to receive these gifts from an evil source and that's another discussion.

Human beings, so earthly minded....

Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." - from Christ Himself.

I want to be able to heal people with the power of faith, to heal freely.. I've been dreaming at this for so long...
Old 16-04-2019, 10:52 PM
Suspended
An online foundation of healers could be established to set rates and rules, hopefully that will be organized soon.
Old 17-04-2019, 06:09 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Always remember when you do Healing its your guide that does the Healing you are just the vesil in which Spirit use to work.
When I started which was many moons ago now I was advised to let spirit do the healing don't use your own energy,as it can Exhaused you

Namaste
Good post.
Sending your own energies to someone else,can leave you drained,or even impact other sections of your life.
But this is something,the apprentice will learn by his own.
Old 17-04-2019, 06:01 PM
Knower
Thank you everyone. I feel particularly drawn to working with animals but of course I would want to help anyone in distress. I'm sure I will find a healing circle or a group of like minded people. Now that we have social media I often see people asking for prayers either for themselves or their loved ones and also for their dogs when they are poorly. I channel healing in their direction but it's definitely not me who is doing the healing. I'm just the channel. I believe anyone can do this. I always offer thanks as well and can feel a strong tingling sensation in my spine when I do this.
Old 07-05-2019, 04:22 AM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Why would you receive the power of healing if you want to make a living from it? This defeats the whole purpose of healing, you give it freely without taking something back.You can't never buy spiritual gifts and you can't never sell spiritual gifts because these gifts are sacred, of course there is the chance to receive these gifts from an evil source and that's another discussion.

Human beings, so earthly minded....

Matthew 10:8 "Heal the sick, cleanse the lepers, raise the dead, cast out devils: freely ye have received, freely give." - from Christ Himself.

I want to be able to heal people with the power of faith, to heal freely.. I've been dreaming at this for so long...

ThatMan, it is starting getting weird. I 100% believe that too; that we should never profit from a divine gift because we would be doing a disservice to God divine spark. That we should always treat something divine with the upmost respect putting any lower earthly emotions/needs aside (God would always provide, no matter what). After all, the spiritual energy is eternal and this material life is temporary/secondary