Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling > Channeled Messages

Old 18-01-2011, 08:45 PM
Sira

The Book of Earth

I went to read a random chapter of the Book of Earth that I remembered earlier this evening through a thread here. I channeled this about 7 years ago. Well. I post this extract here.
---

Chapter 30. The Shift of Earth

You have three Portals: Birth, Heart and Death. The Earth has the Portals of Birth and Death and between the two it has evolution in cycles. The Earth is becoming ready to fully change its vibration and move on to its next phase of evolution. It is already in the process of change. You also need to prepare yourself to be able to live in the New Earth. Billions of Souls have come to experience the Shift of Earth and are making way for new Souls to arrive on Earth before the change. The Earth does not change vibration often and every time it does, it is a unique celestial event.
There is only one emotion you need to achieve: Allowing Love. This will connect your Higher Self to the Earth in a way that you can follow it to the next level. Earth’s frequency is now 3.2 in numbers and it will change to 3.3 soon. 33 is the number of Allowing Love that Christ anchored to the Earth. 33 is the vibration that you need to reach before the Shift of Earth.
In preparation, you are now closing circles and letting go of the karmic load that you do not wish to take with you to the next level of evolution that will be different from what you are experiencing now. Your perception and awareness will become clearer and wider. You will be able to use your inherent power in new ways. With the power comes responsibility and that is the reason why you are cleaning yourself right now at the spiritual level.
You will be incapable of, for instance, telling a lie because the Truth will be visible to everyone every moment. You may experience great pain during the time you cure yourself because the negative karmic vibrations that you have collected during the past lifetimes are dealt with and released in this life time. You become sensitive to all that surrounds you, as well as all that you are on the inside. If you raise your vibration before the Earth does, living on the Earth may feel awkward for a while: the sun may burn you easily, food does not seem to satisfy your bodily needs and you feel out of place, wherever you are. Just trust that these feelings will pass and the New Earth will reward you for your pain in abundance.
The period of the Shift has been described in many apocalyptic texts in the past as a holocaust or total destruction. This has caused a lot of unnecessary fear. Just trust me. I created you and gave you the gift of free will that allows you to succeed in your evolution in time. You have traveled through time to arrive into this moment, learning your lessons to evolve for the next step of evolution. The last physical existence of you, the you reading this text, is becoming the first you of the New Earth. The last will literally become the first.
What advice should I give you apart from pursuing Allowing Love? Maybe it would be good for you to read ancient and contemporary spiritual texts, from various lines of religions and beliefs. The true message, the essence, is always the same, Allowing Love, regardless of the belief. Texts reflecting judgment and fear you can leave aside because the time of living in dense polarity is becoming to an end. Respect what you read even if you do not agree with the message in your Heart. It may still have significant value for other people and there is no point in you adding negative charge in their beliefs.
I never created religions. You created them to maintain contact with others who shared your values and beliefs. Some of the religious and spiritual texts have been written guided by Ang-els or my power by a Son or Daughter of mine, whereas some texts have been written by Fe-Men of lower personal vibration level, without a direct contact to higher levels. No matter what the case, all spiritual texts have always been filtered through the writer and they always transmit a limited view of something limitless which is difficult to describe with the existing words, so follow your own feelings and disregard messages that do not touch your Heart.
Find the essence of Love in all that surrounds you: in your culture, your religion, in the life philosophies that respect the Creation. Most of all, over-stand that the Truth has always been inside of you, no matter what the outside reflects.
If you are too attached to the polarity in your life, you will not be able to follow the Earth to its next level. Instead, you will come back to me and re-member with the Soul that you are outside the physical world. Either way, you are always safe. I wish that you choose to stay on Earth and pursue to connect with your Heart, to continue experiencing in the New Earth because the Shift is a unique experience that will not take place in the same form ever again. All the keys that you need for following the Shift of Earth are inside of you awaiting for you to find them.
You, I and the Earth are all One. Unlock yourself to the unity.
Old 20-01-2011, 08:52 AM
clovelly

xxx Thank you Sira xxx
Old 20-01-2011, 10:40 AM
Sira

Thank you, clovelly! Encouraged by you, here is another chapter.

---

32. Sin and Judgement
Originally the term “sin” has referred to the separation between me and my Child, in other words the gap between who you truly are in your Heart and how well you know yourself in polarity. The feeling of separation is always personal and can only be evaluated from the inside. No-one else can know the extent of the separation of someone else.
Earthly justice has been formulated to protect Fe-Men and their property. In Heaven, the Soul dimension of you, only your evolution towards Light bears importance. A “sinner” is not necessarily a criminal in the eyes of the earthly law, and a criminal has not necessarily “sinned” in the eyes of the Heavenly law. There are many people in prisons all around the world for expressing their opinions or standing up for their values when the earthly law has forbidden it. Are these people sinners because they have broken an earthly law?
Quite often people are looking for simple ‘yes’ or ‘no’ answers regarding sin: is smoking cigarettes a sin, is drinking alcohol a sin, is using abusive language a sin, is wearing makeup a sin, is gambling a sin, can a thought be a sin if there is no action? Many religions have listed the sins belonging to their doctrine and their leaders try to come up with answers to fill in the gaps. Many people try to live a sin-free life according to the instructions, not really over-standing the reasons, and if they occasionally fail, they feel like they have committed a crime.
My Child, it is only you who can give the answers to your questions about sin. Once again, the answers are within you. Please have mercy on yourself when you define your answers. Through weakness you may find strength and through pain you may find release.
Do not judge yourself based on how things seem or have been taught to you. When you want to define whether or not something is a sin, ask yourself some questions to get closer to your Truth: am I hurting myself by this, am I hurting others by this, does it increase Love, Joy and Happiness in my life or the contrary?
If in your Heart you feel that you are not doing the right thing, you sin. If in your Heart you feel confident about being true to yourself, you are not sinning. No matter how things seem to others, when in your Heart you know that you are being true and honest to yourself, you are not sinning.
Sometimes defining whether or not something is a sin for you and to act accordingly requires much courage because you have to look deep into yourself. Sometimes it would be easier to follow the requirements set from the outside. If, for example, you share Love with a person of the same gender, there is no sin, even though people around you may tell you that there is. If you deny the Truth of your Heart and act against it, you sin because you are separating yourself from the true you.
It is difficult enough to define the concept of sin within oneself, so be gentle with others and show them the Allowing Love that you are capable of. The earthly law will take care of people committing crimes so there is no need for you to impose judgement on them based on the Heavenly law. Heavenly law is only between you and me, not between you and anybody else. By judging others and labeling them sinners you only judge and label yourself. By throwing the first stone, you only increase your own negative karma, whereas your target, the “sinner”, may be freed from some of his or hers due to the pain that you have inflicted.
Sin is separation from who you truly are, and truly, my Child, you are me on Earth.
Old 20-01-2011, 02:49 PM
ShamanWoman

Sira, these are such beautiful messages, thank you for sharing them!
Old 20-01-2011, 10:23 PM
Master
My goodness. These messages resonate so well with me.

Thanks so much for posting these, Sira!

Old 21-01-2011, 08:25 PM
Sira

And here is another one. I am following the threads on the forums and remembering, hey, there was something about this in the book.
Here we go again. And after reading this chapter a moment ago, I got some answers to my personal situation right now...
---

8. Lessons to Learn on Earth

Any Soul who chooses to experience Earth as Fe-Man, the yin aspect as a woman or the yang aspect as a man, spends the minimum of four lifetimes on Earth to learn lessons and to connect with their true self. This is not a strictly fixed number and you are the only one to decide how many lifetimes you choose to stay on Earth or how many extra lessons you want to master.
A part of you has evolved through various life forms of Earth before experiencing life as Fe-Man. A part of you has come from other universes to join me in my evolution through the Earth Creation. A part of you has already lived a thousand lives on Earth out of the mere Joy of experiencing it, inventing ever new lessons to learn for each life time. Imagine all the information, knowledge and wisdom that you have gained for yourself and for One as Fe-Man.
The tree basic lessons for a Soul to learn as Fe-Man look simple at first glance: to be willing to give more than you receive, to appreciate what you have before you lose it, and to Allow with Love without judging. These lessons are not easy to master in Earth’s polarity. Many Souls spend numerous lifetimes on Earth practicing just them.
Some Souls choose to come back to Earth after they have mastered the basic lessons, and for them there are the additional eight lessons to learn, and as many more as the Soul chooses to experience. The last and most profound lesson is to give up your free will for the good of All, after which you start creating your highest possible life path in full guidance of your Soul, Ang-els, Light and me. You become One with All, gaining access to universal information through your wider and new senses.
After you master the last lesson you become purified from all the low vibrations that you have ever collected into your Soul consciousness, and you become a Living Way of Love.
You become truly free, living in the Light of Love and the Light of Love living in you, while still experiencing through your physical body. Light enters your Heart and you can sense beyond your physical existence. You can access knowledge at various levels of existence. You can consciously create your own life and choose your own reality on Earth. Everything is possible because you have become Living Love.
You can start creating the Paradise that once was lost, first on the inside. That done, the outside will adapt itself to match your inside. The outside is your appearance, your surroundings, your finance, the people around you, and anything and everything that can be sensed or “happens” in your life.
The rewards will exceed your expectations even though your focus will have shifted from material to spiritual. Because you have obtained a higher level of existence on Earth, your values have evolved to the highest ones. Therefore the rewards will also be higher ones, beyond what money can ever buy.
When you are at ease with whom you have evolved into, you will often want to start guiding and helping others towards the same experience of becoming totally free in Allowing Love. You may become a healer, a guide or a conscious channel of Light into the Earth level to balance vibrations. You become strong enough to face all the pain created on Earth, and to use your wisdom to solve issues beyond your experiences. You become the balanced Light and Darkness and form a solid ground for chaos to become controlled, no matter what the situation or circumstances. Nothing can break you, nothing will even try. It would be pointless because the trial would only consume the energy of the opponent and give you a chance to further strengthen your balance.
This is why you came to Earth. To find your way back to unity, to re-member with me and the Light of Love, to become the highest vibration that can exist on Earth in a physical form, to become who you truly are: Creator.
Old 21-01-2011, 08:50 PM
Ascender
This thread is awesome Sira, so much resonates with me. Thankyou for posting,

*We find the path of wisdom....along the trail of tears*

*Your vision will become clear only when YOU look into YOUR heart. who looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside AWAKENS*- Carl Jung
Old 21-01-2011, 09:26 PM
Sira

Maybe I needed to channel the book then to bring it here now when it seems the information serves a purpose. And I have tested its contents during these 8 years, lol. And continue to do that.
I appreciate all of us coming together.
Old 22-01-2011, 05:32 PM
Sira

The Book of Earth will be brought online at the Luxonia website. I realized today that I had to live it through. I am a little bit shocked from this realization but I am a living testimony of its contents.
I tried to get it published years ago, but was discouraged after receiving it back from one publisher, then practically forgot it until now.
Wow.
Old 23-01-2011, 02:20 PM
Sira

The Book of Earth is now online, here, thanks to a forum friend:
http://www.luxonia.com/stories/56-the-book-of-earth
I lost the latest version when my computer crashed some years ago. It was in PDF with illustrations. This version is not even proofread but I will proofread it in time, correcting possible typos, and adding the missing illustration.
You will find also my channelings there, I just posted one today.
The site was set up to bring channelings to the Finnish audience. In English you will find tree channelers there: Matariki Dimension, Lauren Gorgo and me.