Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 07-01-2020, 08:13 PM
Master

I was once under a heavily spiritual attack and it was horrible but then these dark things left me alone and once they were pretty scared of me because I have the eye, they were screaming on and on: he has the eye, the eye, he has the eye; or something like that.
Old 11-01-2020, 04:23 PM
Experiencer

In one struggle I asked why I was being targeted, and the entity yelled "Because you put up a fight."

It was a very aggressive creature, murderous, two actually, I didn't take those words seriously because of course I will put up a fight against those who wish to bring me harm. But I'm forced to consider every possibility, try different strategies to see what works best, and, maybe not put up a fight all the time.

When we lay down to sleep we perceive presences in the room after some time, at least I do, and when that happens I raise my shields and weapons against whatever it is that is approaching me.

I'll call them Sleep Visitors. They approach and examine the sleeper, sometimes they communicate something, they'll see what's in your mind, they can be friendly or not, gentle or not, and I guess it's better not to put up a fight against them, perhaps they're just doing their job.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.