Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 27-01-2011, 04:46 PM
AngelBreeze

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Warm greetings to you too AngelBreeze,

You are quite right about leaving the door open idea, I certainly don't want to do that ! I don't want to chat with just any Spirit who happens to wander by. Thanks for the termination and restarting the session idea.

Usually I just ask the pendulum to stop between questions, I will give this a go. I appreciate the pendulum tips !

And, yes, I would like to know the technique you mentioned, thank you

many blessings to you,
Dream Angel xx

Warm greetings, Dream Angel!

You're welcome! And I hope this finds you well and happy!

Regarding the technique mentioned - "P.S. Let me know if you would like to know a technique to check if your answer is vibrating to correctness without having to ask the pendulum itself if it is!"

After your pendulum has *stopped moving* after asking it a question and receiving an answer, get into a prayerful mood and ask God three (3) times to confirm if the answer you have received is so. If it moves in the direction that indicates a positive response, you have your answer. Simply allow the pendulum to start moving again while asking three times and see what the answer is.

Again, I hope you have an absolutely Beautiful Day and that all your dreams become reality!

With Light-filled Blessings Always,
AngelBreeze

Old 27-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dream Angel
Sounds like a good idea ! And if you don't mind me asking, did it take a few turns, tries, before you connected with your Guide this way ?

or did you just sit down one day, decide to connect with your Guide using the pendulum and voila ! Instant success ?

You know it's funny... I never really thought about it.. but as long as i've used my pendulum I have always used it to connect to my guides, or guardian. I never even thought of just asking the pendulum. I suppose it could be possible that my intuition told me to do it that way. It's just always how I did it.

I've never had them hesitate to come forward, if they do come forward. I usually always have have them change the direction so I know they have come forward.
Old 27-01-2011, 05:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Greetings again, AngelBreeze !

Many thanks for sharing your technique ! Nice and easy, for some reason I was expecting something more complicated, not sure why.

Quote:
I hope you have an absolutely Beautiful Day and that all your dreams become reality!
Wow ! I am having a Beautiful Day, you must be psychic, lol !

I would like my dreams to become reality, so what do you know about manifesting ?

love, light and blessings to you,
Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 31-01-2011, 04:48 AM
Deactivated Account

Have you ever noticed when you ask a question, that the pendulum swings either rather slow or sometimes fast ? I would say that at times when it is swinging faster, then that is a sign of a definite yes or no... no questions about it !

Anyone else notice a difference in the speed of the swinging of their pendulum ?

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 31-01-2011, 04:54 AM
SoaringSpirit

I notice that and for me it indicates the 'degree' of the answer. eg: if its a very big YES, I get a very excited reaction.
Old 02-02-2011, 09:35 AM
Deactivated Account

SoaringSpirit,

I like it when I get an excited Yes answer to some questions that I ask. Gives one a feeling of confirmation, that this really is the answer.

Dream Angel xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 02-02-2011, 09:38 AM
Deactivated Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by innerlight
You know it's funny... I never really thought about it.. but as long as i've used my pendulum I have always used it to connect to my guides, or guardian. I never even thought of just asking the pendulum. I suppose it could be possible that my intuition told me to do it that way. It's just always how I did it.

I've never had them hesitate to come forward, if they do come forward. I usually always have have them change the direction so I know they have come forward.

hi Inner,

Sorry, I must have missed this. You have always used the pendulum to connect to your guides or guardian ? Do they just know you are using it to connect with them or do you specifically ask for them before you ask the pendulum your questions ?

I like the idea of asking them to change the direction, so you know they are there. I am thinking I should try this ! Thanks !

Dreamie xx

Expect Miracles !

Old 14-02-2011, 10:49 PM
Deactivated Account

Yesterday I got a new pendulum, today I was asking it which direction it would swing for each answer. I got the same front and back for a yes, sideways for a no, clockwise circle for a maybe . Then I decided to ask which direction when it didn't want to answer my question and it swung in a counterclockwise circle - first time I have had that movement. Usually my pendulums just stay still, don't swing at all..... when they don't want to answer a question.

Expect Miracles !

Old 15-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Endless Nameless

How can you ever really know if the "yes/no" answers are right?
Old 15-02-2011, 09:39 PM
Medium_Laura

Quote:
Originally Posted by Endless Nameless
How can you ever really know if the "yes/no" answers are right?

When you work with it enough on things you can validate, you set up that trust with your pendy. Then you can ask things you don't consciously know and trust it. Trust is key in spiritual work. :)

My son lost his ipod. for 2 weeks. Finally he asked me to "find it" lol.

I did, right down to the pocket in the cargo pants.. and the color of the pants