Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Pendulums and Dowsing

Old 03-03-2015, 09:35 AM
Newbie ;)

Is Pendulums Dangerous or horror Please guide me

hello
please guide me i am newbie
i want to use pendulum for only divination or ask some question
now please tell me is it dangerous or be horror ?
because many people use it for divination like children or young or old people
but i want to know if i use it then is there any problem or dangerous for me ?
or can pendulum attract some unwanted spirit
because someone told it's may dangerous & i don't know is there really any problem
if there is any problem can we protect us from any things
please guide me easy & please step by step because my English is not good
thank you
Old 03-03-2015, 09:56 AM
Guide
Well personally as a former medium and as someone that used to hear and see things i personally wouldnt use it as my opinion is that it is demonic. As a medium i found that all such similar things are governed by demons but then again when i was physcic ,sorry for the mispell,i didnt relly on such things either way. I know many people on this topic will tell you that they use the pendulum and that nothing bad has happened to them but i specifically really can tell you that the things that make that pendulum swing are demonic, however benign and harmless it seems.i do think i have some authority because i was a psychic to speak about what is good and what isnt, because contrary to popular belief a psychic is born ,its not a skill you can sudenly develop. Sure u can develop your intuition but i have seen things that werent there when i was three of four years old and heard things as well, we never really need pendulums or any tools and those that claim they are psychic and do usually arent the real thing. U could use the pendulum 20 years and have nothing happen to you but just as long as you know that its a demonic force that swings it, so if you are okay with that then use it.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:02 AM
Master
If you want a negative entity (demon et al) to control your future thoughts via 'suggestions' then its up to you.

There are demons that surround us everyday waiting for people to sin. Once a person puts their beliefs in anything anti-Christian they move in and suggest to you what you must think.

Demons have little time now to grab as many spirits as they can before Yahushua returns. So they are now tempting everyone on this planet into sin.

Divination is just a quick thrill, even worse when one is in a 4th Generation Curse. Just like an addiction, the thrill junkie wants more and goes deeper into the dark spiritual world.

Don't tempt the Lord into anger. Would you gladly walk into a 70 mile/hour 18 wheeler heading your way and get splattered when crossing the road ?

Did you know that when people do things like this, their guardian angel leaves them. Then the demons can attack.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:21 AM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tristran
If you want a negative entity (demon et al) to control your future thoughts via 'suggestions' then its up to you.

There are demons that surround us everyday waiting for people to sin. Once a person puts their beliefs in anything anti-Christian they move in and suggest to you what you must think.

Demons have little time now to grab as many spirits as they can before Yahushua returns. So they are now tempting everyone on this planet into sin.

Divination is just a quick thrill, even worse when one is in a 4th Generation Curse. Just like an addiction, the thrill junkie wants more and goes deeper into the dark spiritual world.

Don't tempt the Lord into anger. Would you gladly walk into a 70 mile/hour 18 wheeler heading your way and get splattered when crossing the road ?

Did you know that when people do things like this, their guardian angel leaves them. Then the demons can attack.

Amen tristan!

Id loveit if you could read my reply to her as we are on the same page,.

Like i said,as a former psychic i can guarantee all those things are controlled by demons. Whats worse is th people actually believethey are talking to their spirit guides and angels wh they use such divination things, but those are demons they are talking to pretending to be the guardian angel.
Old 03-03-2015, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ReSurrection
Id loveit if you could read my reply to her as we are on the same page,.

but those are demons they are talking to pretending to be the guardian angel.
And so many people believe that the entities are their Guardian Angels.

@OP
not having your guardian angel around is dangerous because it's the one who executes YHWH's will during times of protection.
Old 03-03-2015, 12:28 PM
Newbie ;)

thanks for all answer
I ask this question because in many site, they told pendulum yes or no answer is from your spirit Guardian or angel Guardian

& I don't know more

& unfortunately many people around me is Liar or cheater, & some time I don't know what to do ? for example I want to Signed a contract or even in my job some people or my friend cheat me & I lost the job
so i think if I use pendulum maybe this divination can guide me is this person Liar or trustable or is this contract good for me or not
or for find lost item
so do you have any suggestion for me
Old 03-03-2015, 12:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by dany19
thanks for all answer
I ask this question because in many site, they told pendulum yes or no answer is from your spirit Guardian or angel Guardian

& I don't know more

& unfortunately many people around me is Liar or cheater, & some time I don't know what to do ? for example I want to Signed a contract or even in my job some people or my friend cheat me & I lost the job
so i think if I use pendulum maybe this divination can guide me is this person Liar or trustable or is this contract good for me or not
or for find lost item
so do you have any suggestion for me
Ok, try this.

Before we are born, YHWH shows our spirit the path that He has given us for free on how to get back to Him for eternity.

He even shows all the demons (with their true names and aliases) that will try to tempt you away from Him or in this case 'take a detour off the cliff into the abyss'.

As long as you stay well away from all types of sorcery, alchemy and witchcraft His guardian angel (who is with you now) will guide you back to Him.

There will be ups and downs as life progresses. But at the end of your physical life would you rather walk the stairway to Heaven or walk off a cliff ?

Speaking of spiritual contracts, they are always costly and they cost a persons soul if they don't repent. Many are in them now (myself included) thanks to their parents selling their souls into 3rd / 4th Generation Curses.

Thanks to ReSurrection's post above, this is how talents (curses) are transferred from Generation to Generation to maintain the spiritual 'lease agreement'.

Using a pendulum to find a 'lost item' is one step down a slippery slope. As the pendulum gets used more and more, the slope's angle increases until it is impossible to crawl your way back. The demons will be pulling you down saying 'Come on Down - The Price (of your soul) is Right'.
Old 03-03-2015, 01:10 PM
Guide
Absolutely,what Tristran said. Demons keep tabs on every single little thing, and they keep tabs on you, and the deeper you are into divination the more they tie your soul to them ,to which one can have a contract with the devil without even knowing it, and once that person passes away and if they end up in the bad place they will say things like, well why am i here i was a good person...but the divinations is what tied them to the demons, they are very despicable.

Btw the curses passing on family members is absolutely truthfull as well, it says about it in the Bibble.
Old 03-03-2015, 03:51 PM
Deactivated Account

hello dany,

There are two sides to every story and sometimes more. I don't believe pendulums are dangerous, or at least they are not as dangerous as ReSurrection and Tristran are telling you they are ! Their replies, are more religion based replies ..... and most likely anything psychic, even something as basic as using oracle cards , would be seen as highly dangerous by them or by their religion ! Nonsense !!

There are many people here on the forum who do use a pendulum and I am sure they would tell you that pendulums are not as dangerous as ReSurrection and Tristran have told you.

I do hope that some of these people reply to your thread, and share their thoughts and experiences with you !

I am also one who uses a pendulum, and there has never been any danger associated with my using it. I am not always sure on the answer I receive being the correct one, but most of the time .... it is correct !

Adrienne

Expect Miracles !

Sometimes in the winds of change ~ we find our true direction
Old 03-03-2015, 06:04 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Adrienne
would be seen as highly dangerous by them or by their religion ! Nonsense !!

There are many people here on the forum who do use a pendulum and I am sure they would tell you that pendulums are not as dangerous as ReSurrection and Tristran have told you.

I do hope that some of these people reply to your thread, and share their thoughts and experiences with you !

I am also one who uses a pendulum, and there has never been any danger associated with my using it. I am not always sure on the answer I receive being the correct one, but most of the time .... it is correct
Nonsense... Lol.

Do you know how divination actually functions ?

Divination is where demons commune with one another. i have witnessed it myself as a mortal in the UK with a mortal in the USA on a chat line using tarot cards in real-time.

When i told the person the flick the cards, it was actually my demon relaying a direct command to the readers demon to pick the correct life card. Or the readers demon told my demon where each card is so i would stop the readers physical hand at a certain point.

That is how all this divination works.

You want proof. i challenge all diviners here to stop reading indefinitely.

Now i will wait for the negative feedback as the demons go ballistic and order their host to say that 'they will do no such thing'.