Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-08-2013, 04:17 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
I got:
Noble, London and Chelsea, bishop, an s sound like si as in silence, top picture I think I feel a man on the right side? On the second picture I feel someone on the left side by the door. A knight maybe? and I'm drawn to the window that peeps through the top of the wall. I also got George and someone the third. I think the second door picture leads to the first.

Hello

As this dates back to Medieval times knights would have been a part of the history that is long since gone as it was built over. We are not in London.

I found reference to George - major restoration work was carried out by Sir George Gilbert Scott in the 1860s. It is one of the largest examples of Perpendicular Gothic architecture in the West Country.

This ties into "Scot" too with the reference made to Mary Queen of Scott when we hear a name say "Scott" it is easy then for the brain to kick in and say add this to it....

Lynn

Old 01-08-2013, 04:19 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwhispers
I just see someone barring the doors as someone inside ran to hide. I just get an overwhelming feeling they were afraid of who was coming.

Hello

What one might be picking up is the same energy I felt being there. Loneliness and being forgotten. It has been built on and on over the span of time. The old taken to make room for the new. The land at times holds much energy.

Lynn
Old 01-08-2013, 04:40 PM
Master
Second impression: Sadness, even despair. Abandonment. These were just quick flashes of emotion.
Old 01-08-2013, 05:49 PM
Administrator
Hello

Here is the same door now open. Though I could not go any further than this it might add more energy to what was there and where we are. The statue has importance to whom he is.

Lynn

Old 01-08-2013, 06:32 PM
angelwhispers

Is this an abbey, cathedral?
Old 01-08-2013, 06:36 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by angelwhispers
Is this an abbey, cathedral?

Hello

Yes the first feeling was right its an "Abbey".

Lynn
Old 01-08-2013, 06:37 PM
Ascender

Was there a fire at some point?
Old 01-08-2013, 06:48 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by amitc
Was there a fire at some point?

Hello

Very good....

devastated by fire in 1137

Lynn
Old 01-08-2013, 07:23 PM
Master
I have to remove myself from this one - I got a place name in my head and looked it up - I saw it correctly. But I can't participate because it might be construed as cheating. I try not to research any of it before the results are in. So, to stay honest...... It is so exciting and I couldn't wait to see. I have never had hits before, only partial. I am getting stronger.
Old 01-08-2013, 08:07 PM
Ascender

Is the name Peter relevant? Also I'm drawn to the little horizontal cut in the statues robe.