Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 01-08-2013, 12:38 AM
Administrator
Doors Always Hold a Great Mystery - What Happened Behind them ?

Hello

As everyone has been having a great time with the mysteries I have been posting and doing so very well with information I have again posted something. Doors always have held a great fascination for me, as they hold inside them the events of the past. They keep things in and keep things out.

So where are we (other than England) as a clue. What events do ye pick up on, names, dates ext.

Remember we are all "mediums" on some levels so no information is missed information. Go with what flows first in.

Old 01-08-2013, 01:48 AM
Pinkroses

Here is what came to mind when looking at this picture:

First, the word "queen." Then I thought the part of the right looked like some sort of castle. Next, the name "Victoria," followed by "court."
Old 01-08-2013, 02:19 AM
Administrator
Hello

1574 Queen Elizabeth I grants a license permitting fundraising for restoration work.
This ties in the "queen" part of what one picked up.

1539 King Henry VIII pushes ahead with the Dissolution of the Monasteries. On the 27 January 1539 Prior Holloway and eighteen monks surrender the Priory to the King’s officials and sign the Deed of Dissolution.

This would tied into "court" as that is what in today's terms it would be called.

Victoria does not seem to appear in what I can find.

Lynn
Old 01-08-2013, 03:28 AM
Ascender

I got:
Noble, London and Chelsea, bishop, an s sound like si as in silence, top picture I think I feel a man on the right side? On the second picture I feel someone on the left side by the door. A knight maybe? and I'm drawn to the window that peeps through the top of the wall. I also got George and someone the third. I think the second door picture leads to the first.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:30 AM
Ascender

I had also written down the 27 haha
Old 01-08-2013, 10:39 AM
angelwhispers

I just see someone barring the doors as someone inside ran to hide. I just get an overwhelming feeling they were afraid of who was coming.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:40 PM
Master

I get seclusion as well. As if someone did not want people to look inside.As if they were hiding someone.
I get the sense of a figure in the second picture, towards the front left.
Old 01-08-2013, 03:41 PM
Master

Anyone called Arnold associated w this pic?
Old 01-08-2013, 03:53 PM
Master
First impressons: I felt Scotland, Mary. Second door is to the inner courtyard. Conclusion is Mary Queen of Scots at one of the castles where she was imprisoned or beheaded. I will think on it some more. This was first impressions.
Old 01-08-2013, 04:05 PM
Administrator
Quote:
Originally Posted by onetruebeliever
First impressons: I felt Scotland, Mary. Second door is to the inner courtyard. Conclusion is Mary Queen of Scots at one of the castles where she was imprisoned or beheaded. I will think on it some more. This was first impressions.

Hello

No we are in England and we are not at a castle.

I posted that door image as it is deceiving if out of context of the whole place.

Lynn