Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 18-06-2013, 01:31 AM
Chiaura

Did she really come through to me ???

My very close cousin who was more like my sister passed away on mothers day of this year from breast cancer. I've since had her visit me in several dreams but 2 in particular were very vivid and she was wearing the same garment that she was wearing in the first. below are the two dreams.

1st one: I met her in what seemed to be a temple or cathedral of some sort and she appeared to be transparent but I could see that she was wearing a white robe or gown. her hair was pulled back in a ponytail but she pulled it out and her hair was long and flowing and teeth like diamonds, I asked her " is this what it means to be changed ?" She replied " yes, you can choose. " I then asked her how it was where she was and she said " Oh cuz it's beautiful the colors are unlike anything I've ever seen and the weather is amazing." She then showed me an example of the color and it was one of the brightest and boldest hue of blue that I've ever seen and red was blended within it but it did not make the color purple they were together but very separate. then I asked if she seen my father who is also deceased and she just smiled . She then said that she did not know that she was dying for long and did not suffer long. She then had to leave and as she left I turned my back and heard what sounded like a heavy large door opening and that was that.

Dream 2: Last night I had a dream of her again and she was wearing the same white gown only she was no longer transparent she said " cuz help me find this little boy." She showed me a photo of a Caucasian boy btwn the ages of 2 or 3 and he had red hair and blue eyes with chubby cheeks. I asked why she had to find him and she said because he was dead and had to take him because he was fading. So we went into an area where there was a pool and the little boy was there holding the hand of an older Caucasian boy who to me seemed to be his brother the older boy was like age 8 or 9 and my cousin bent down in front of the little boy and asked him if he wanted to come with her and he shook his head yes. the older boy who was not dead said " no please don't take him " she replied . "honey I have to but you will see him again. " she then took the little boy by the hands and left out and headed down a long hall . I tried to catch up but couldn't I yelled to her to wait because I had to tell her something and she said no and they left.
I have had many dreams of the deceased but none this vivid and poignant I wonder what do they mean? Does anyone have any insight on
Old 18-06-2013, 02:54 AM
Master
I've had a few dreams like that. I believe the person on the other side contacted me and all that was exchanged and said really did happen. In my case they were precog dreams so they came true.

If I was to guess what these dreams meant I would keep them just as presented - it looks like your cuz made it easy on you to understand - no weird dream language or symbols - just real straight forward, life on the other side is really neat too, she didn't suffer much to get there, loves you enough to figure out how to let you know that, and is figuring out how to help other spirits cross over, she's enjoying herself, so...... live your life - she's still with you and you'll see her again when it's time. =D
Old 18-06-2013, 04:14 AM
Chiaura

Thank you crystalsong :)
Old 18-06-2013, 05:08 AM
Juanita

What truly wonderful dream visits with your cousin... She shared so much with you---she is alive and well, she is now healthy, she has a new job--helping others cross over..and as an added treat, gave you a glimpse of the other side and some colors to be found there....It is obvious that she loved you very much....
Old 18-06-2013, 10:25 AM
Chiaura

Thank you Juanita I really appreciate your response...
Old 18-06-2013, 10:59 AM
Administrator

Have you always been aware of your abilities? seeing spirit in dreams is very usual for a lot of people,your cousin was showing you how happy she is in spirit,and a glance of the work she is doing there,the colors you describe i too have seen the only way to describe it as pure.its not contaminated by smog or anything else, , the colors are so pure its hard to describe it as it is, you will see her again but if there is a spiritulist church near you,go along and see what happens, i think this is just the begining for you so you need to go somewhere where you can be trained in spiritual work,

Namaste
Old 18-06-2013, 12:44 PM
Chiaura

Thank you :)

Thank you Native Spirit for your insight... I would love to explore deeper into my experiences because I also possess the ability to communicate with the deceased. Yesterday my cousin came to me and I wrote down all that she said and relayed to message to her mother my aunt. I can also read ppl I don't know how but I am compelled to place my palms on top of theirs and then I am able to see into them. I can also do it by just looking at a person it comes to me. I am afraid of it and don't understand it but I want to know what it is that I am well the proper terminology for what my abilities are. In my religion doing such things are considered witchery but I can't stop the feelings or connections I just go day by day ignoring them. I hope to meet others who have similar abilities or who are knowledgeable of that world...
Old 18-06-2013, 02:58 PM
Master
I think in every time there has always been those whom were consumed by fear and thought that those who'd opened themselves up to all experience were witches. Happily we don't get burned in the village square anymore for having abilities of the Spirit.
If you do it as a Preacher/Priest/Monk/Nun some religions will make you a Saint. Humans are weird - they like their paperwork pedigree's. The current Pope did an exorcism last week or the week before and the Vatican press was trying to down play it to an accident. LOL

My best advice to you is to not down play your abilities to yourself, they are a gift of Spirit and your spirit can do many useful things here if you allow. Be wise tho, many people aren't ready for their precious beliefs to be rocked by a miracle worker, so be wise and discreet but keep exploring, there are many of us like you. Some of us have one or two talents, some have many, after a while the labels and definitions become obsolete because the Gifts start blending and become less definable. When you allow them they grow and grow and new ones open. What you once had to use your hands to feel now you can feel in your body, or what you once had to drop into meditation to see you can now see just by looking at a person, or what once took an hour hard work to heal in someone now heals instantly with your loving thought.
Don't suppress your gifts, just be discreet and selective. =)
Old 18-06-2013, 04:06 PM
Chiaura

Thank you crystalsong for the advice I will not suppress them I am going to try to learn more about them...
Old 18-06-2013, 09:34 PM
Administrator
Hey Chiaura,

You have mediumistic abilities you need to learn how to connect to people ie spirirt, you need to find out who your guide isyou can do thid by meditation, but if like myself my guides just stand in front of me and introduce themselves,they will help you ,

Namaste