Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 29-06-2018, 09:38 AM
Master
Being with Jack dream, call from dad, armadillo creatures

Dreamt I was with Jack. We were being together. He was doing stuff and I was following him around and loving him. We was in a living room and we was sitting on a sofa, then a girl and her mum came in and were going to sit with Jack leaving me no space so I quickly got to the sofa first and sat with him putting our arms around each other and kissing/cuddling. Another part my dad called explaining he misses being with his children. I said to him that the way he is, quiet overbearing etc, makes me not want to be around him and the same with my siblings. I said to him that if I could be myself around him and have who I wanted with me without him being horrible then I would spend more time with him. He said he understands. One part near the end of the dream Jack was in the garden watering the grass and I came out in my towel and started kissing him all over, particularly his neck I kept kissing from behind. He was happy we was together but knew I was still with Matt, I said to him I would rather be happy with you than with Matt. I was then on some kind of driving machine going around the garden and there was loads of armadillo/ardvark type creatures dotted around. They had long noses but armoured shells. I was avoiding going into them but close enough to look and say hello lol and as I went further from Jack and further away from the house they were getting bigger and some smaller weird looking animals appeared with long noses and tiny body's. I then went back to Jack and we were kissing. I felt his kissing was a bit stiff and I wanted him to loosen up but we were deeply in love it felt like the best place to be.
Old 30-06-2018, 09:49 PM
Super Moderator
I think it is ultimately about you connecting with love and compassion. You are finding your voice, hence the kissing on the neck. Setting boundaries with your family and not feeling guilty about it. You may get distracted or triggered from time to time to want to go back into protection mode (the armadillos) but you will easily find your way back to centered love. It's a good dream. Just remind yourself, that if Matt is feeling upset that doesn't mean you have to join him in being upset. It is actually more helpful if you don't join him in feeling negative.
Old 01-07-2018, 07:55 AM
Master
I see, this is very interesting, the day before this dream I met my mum and she was pushing my boundaries to start with by insisting we have lunch back at mine as I needed to drop something home. Matt and I agreed no one else would come into our home that it's out sacred space, but unconsciously or not (as she didn't know this but must have got the hint I didn't want her staying over anymore from previous instances) When we was eating I told her how I felt. That I see her and dads behaviours towards me and Matt and that I don't want manipulative people in my life anymore. I told her I'd been on my own for ten years so I don't need or want them to try and act like parents to me. I told her that the things she says to me hurts and is insensitive that I don't want any of that anymore. And she said she understands and gets what I am saying so I hope she does. I did feel in part of the conversation I was getting emotionally charged and giving too much away so I returned back to my inner sense of strength, I guess as you say the place of centered love. I didn't feel any anger towards her, I just spoke my true thoughts and she asked if we was ok and I said yeah of course but I just wanted to say all of this to your face. So that's something I've not had the courage to do before, there was more I could say but I wanted to keep it light so my point wasn't lost. So the finding my voice with the kissing in the neck, the getting distracted and triggered Ito a different mode and finding my way back to my centre all ties in with this experience :) Matt has been feeling upset about it all too and in himself so I have just been staying in my vibes rather than going into his, which is what I usually feel i have to do for him to feel ok but I realise I don't do this as much anymore at all either. Also it used to feel like if Matt was being negative it would suck me in, but I've learnt how to stay in love myself now and just shine it out to him. I see what you mean that it is more helpful if I don't join him feeling negative, thank you! So yes a good dream, I'm really happy to know this as a reflection of what happened that day which was a milestone for me. Thank you Michelle really appreciate it!